The Whatever Heard Round The World: Thank You Jonathan Gruber

So Franco, why are you so defensive, exposure and transparency are what you do expect out of politicians right? The end does not justify the means, regardless of what you believe, when the truth surfaces the harm done is more often than not catastrophic. Now its time for disavowing association and ownership which doesn't look too promising considering the number of lies told.
The truth is ACA is working great and transparent. This Gruber bs is crappe 100%. CHANGE THE CHANNEL, chumps of the greedy idiot rich and giant corporations.

You goofy fuck. Go ahead and change the channel. I promise you this: The SCOTUS won't be changing the damned channel. Your boy Gruber will be directly responsible for KILLING Obarrycare. I say - God bless this pointed-headed fucker!!! :}
Nobody in the real world cares about this RW BS AGAIN. It's fun watching your brains explode.

The purpose of this thread is to provide a Big Thank You Shout Out to Jonathan "Whatever" Gruber for pulling aside the curtain behind which the Elite Disdain for the American Voter has been hidden.

Thanks to Professor Whatever Gruber's arrogant verbal diarrhea, the evidence of that disdain is an unfolding delight and a gift to freedom lovers everywhere.

So: Thank You Gruber for being such a Smarty Pants DumbFuck Hypocrite!

by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Why has he now apologized for his comments?
He wasnt sorry for the comments. He was sorry he got caught.

Indeed. Indeed.

So Franco, why are you so defensive, exposure and transparency are what you do expect out of politicians right? The end does not justify the means, regardless of what you believe, when the truth surfaces the harm done is more often than not catastrophic. Now its time for disavowing association and ownership which doesn't look too promising considering the number of lies told.
The truth is ACA is working great and transparent. This Gruber bs is crappe 100%. CHANGE THE CHANNEL, chumps of the greedy idiot rich and giant corporations.

You goofy fuck. Go ahead and change the channel. I promise you this: The SCOTUS won't be changing the damned channel. Your boy Gruber will be directly responsible for KILLING Obarrycare. I say - God bless this pointed-headed fucker!!! :}
Nobody in the real world cares about this RW BS AGAIN. It's fun watching your brains explode.

You just don't grasp the significance of all this, do you? The SCOTUS is getting ready to hear this case, you fool. What the hell do you think their ruling will be when, on video, the chief architect of this bullshit is telling the world that it was all a lie!?!?!?

No wonder you aren't a teacher any longer. You have the common sense of a rock.

You just don't grasp the significance of all this, do you? The SCOTUS is getting ready to hear this case, you fool. What the hell do you think their ruling will be when, on video, the chief architect of this bullshit is telling the world that it was all a lie!?!?!?

Well what ya need to understand is that "Left-Think" rests ENTIRELY upon Relativism.

Relativism axiomatically rejects OBJECTIVITY.

And Objectivity is the ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF TRUTH.

And what THAT means, in short is that the Ideological Left has no kinship with truth; therefore the Left has no CONCERN FOR TRUTH. Therefore, the Left is NEVER WORTHY OF TRUST... and THAT is why it is imperative that the Left NEVER BE ALLOWED ANYWHERE NEAR POWER.

And why a leftist should NEVER be allowed anywhere near a voting booth.

You see, there is NO POTENTIAL FOR A RIGHT TO DECEIVE SOMEONE... and there is NO MEANS TO EXPECT THAT ONE WILL NOT DECEIVE SOMEONE: WHEN THEY'VE NO CONCERN FOR THE TRUTH.

I retired, stupid. You don't have any idea what the SC case is about, do you? Kudos to the RW misinformation machine. Another ignorant hater dupe.

I retired, stupid. You don't have any idea what the SC case is about, do you? Kudos to the RW misinformation machine. Another ignorant hater dupe.

Of course you did. That's what Priests say when they are suddenly "transferred" to another diocese........and I know EXACTLY what the SCOTUS case is about dumbass.

BTW- your sig is a joke, and Pogo is right.

The mere fact that it pisses people like you off is all the reward I need. Incidentally, TEACHER, my Sig is from a prominent democrat in the 60s. You'd think a learned person such as yourself (haha) would KNOW who wrote that. He was predicting the future and the future is now.
Funny- I googled it and it came back to you, whacko Stephen King horror character lol. Link

Of course you did. That's what Priests say when they are suddenly "transferred" to another diocese........and I know EXACTLY what the SCOTUS case is about dumbass.

Here...let me help you out "teacher"...

Supreme Court s new Obamacare case could be the next Bush v. Gore - Fortune

I could almost kiss that Gruber boy. :) He's doing more to collapse the big DEMOCRAT LIE than millions of pissed off people all put together.

How so? He's apologized for his comments, unless you're a little behind on things....

Sounds like he's a little unsure of himself.

RONAN FARROW: First of all, you haven't publicly commented on this so far. Do you stand by the comments in that video?

JONATHAN GRUBER: The comments on that video were made at an academic conference. I was speaking off the cuff and I basically spoke inappropriately and I regret having made those comments.

FARROW: But your point that you were making underneath the choice of words was actually quite nuanced. You were saying essentially, correct me if I am wrong, that due to political pressures, the language of Obamacare had to be somewhat opaque, somewhat lacking in transparency, is that correct?

GRUBER: This is something that you've seen actually going back into the Clinton and Bush presidencies which is that public policy that involves spending is typically less political palatable than policy that involves doing things for the tax code. It would have made more sense to do Obamacare the way we did in Massachusetts, which would be to just give people money to offset the cost of their health insurance.

That was politically infeasible and instead it was done through the tax code and that's the only point I was making.
Obamacare Architect Apologizes I Regret Having Made Those Comments Video RealClearPolitics

Oh, your Honor, I apologize for running down my neighbor and his wife. They threw trash in my driveway and played their music too loud so I just lost my temper and decided I had to send them a message but I apologize.

You mean THAT kind of apology?

Seriously????????

Here...let me help you out "teacher"...

Supreme Court s new Obamacare case could be the next Bush v. Gore - Fortune

A HA! Thanks, RF. I've been trying to figure out what NotFooledbyBush is and the light just went off. He talks like a liberal teacher. That's it! Just like Franky. Thanks :)

Just like Gruber......

I could almost kiss that Gruber boy. :) He's doing more to collapse the big DEMOCRAT LIE than millions of pissed off people all put together.

Indeed. The way I see it, the only "stupid" person in that room is Gruber. Or perhaps MIT - that they haven't fired his worthless ass by now. Just another faculty lounge communist like Barry Obama, Ward Churchill and now Gruber.

Jesus - why would any right-thinking mother or father send their kids to University these days? My God - they leave school with mush for brains. I am so damned thankful that I got my degree way back in the dark ages when they actually TAUGHT you something...... :(

I full expect to hear that some guy followed this Gruber Nazi into a bar and kicks the shit out of him.....he DEFINITELY has it coming.

I totally agree, Randall. In fact, I'd like to see a movement started and we can use your post as the opening paragraph of the mission statement.

We need to do something about these idiot liberal teachers cramming people's heads with liberal BS.

I'm realizing that's probably what a lot of these libs on this board are....

So, quick, what's it about? lol. Always enjoy the hater dupe version...

Damn teacher. I posted the case for you. Are you incapable of reading it? Wow - you must have spent that vast majority of your time in the faculty lounge pretending to be a communist, right? No wonder you love that asshole in the White House - you're dumber than a sack of hammers....

Damn teacher. I posted the case for you. Are you incapable of reading it? Wow - you must have spent that vast majority of your time in the faculty lounge pretending to be a communist, right? No wonder you love that asshole in the White House - you're dumber than a sack of hammers....
In your own words, dingbat.Ten seconds.

Indeed. The way I see it, the only "stupid" person in that room is Gruber. Or perhaps MIT - that they haven't fired his worthless ass by now. Just another faculty lounge communist like Barry Obama, Ward Churchill and now Gruber.

Jesus - why would any right-thinking mother or father send their kids to University these days? My God - they leave school with mush for brains. I am so damned thankful that I got my degree way back in the dark ages when they actually TAUGHT you something...... :(

I full expect to hear that some guy followed this Gruber Nazi into a bar and kicks the shit out of him.....he DEFINITELY has it coming.

I totally agree, Randall. In fact, I'd like to see a movement started and we can use your post as the opening paragraph of the mission statement.

We need to do something about these idiot liberal teachers cramming people's heads with liberal BS.

you're actually so weak you allow others into your head? .... yeah I guess you do need a storyline, maybe two.

you're actually so weak you allow others into your head? .... yeah I guess you do need a storyline, maybe two.

The irony impaired comments from a programmed far left drone!

In your own words, dingbat.Ten seconds.

Fuck you asshole. Read it for yourself. What the hell? You can't read for yourself? Damn...... The only FAIL here, is you, Chester.

It literally amazes me - what passes for "educators" these days.

Forum List

Back