The white people really going to be a minority?

John Marston

Oct 23, 2014
Mesquite
White people are becoming a minority in America. I've even heard that white people are 9% of the global population (doubt, of course). Why does it seem like white people are a rejected global minority? I do not care if anyone tells me how it's just skin color. I don't want to be seen as a hypocrite or a racist, but this part of me feels a little sad about the white population. Black people tend to be in worse conditions, but I'm not sure if it is even race-related.
Doesn't anybody else feel sad sometimes?

And for those who have questions, considering how much of the global wealth and power white people, "how we can be viewed as a rejected global minority?" I have this:
article-2341066-1A4E027E000005DC-146_634x601.jpg

White people are becoming a minority in America. I've even heard that white people are 9% of the global population (doubt, of course). Why does it seem like white people are a rejected global minority? I do not care if anyone tells me how it's just skin color. I don't want to be seen as a hypocrite or a racist, but this part of me feels a little sad about the white population. Black people tend to be in worse conditions, but I'm not sure if it is even race-related.

And for those who have questions, considering how much of the global wealth and power white people, "how we can be viewed as a rejected global minority?" I have this:
The shift of wealth is happening globally , now primarily to Asian country's . whether someone belives it or not, the demographic shift is happening here in America, with white deaths are higher then white births, in addition multi racial families and people who are more then one race is growing in numbers.

Another first for diversifying U.S. population USATODAY.com

U.S. School Enrollment Hits Majority-Minority Milestone - Education Week

Last edited:
That always assumes that the current trends remain in place for another 30 years. I think that is a rather bold prediction to make.

Just out of curiosity, why on earth are you sad?

I do not understand this type of thinking. I really don't.

Say it out loud. It's almost as bad as someday the Land of Shake and Bake will be no more and I am sad. Someday a huge meteor will destroy the planet earth and I am sad.

It isn't sadness it's fear. There is simply no sane reason to be afraid.

In the history of mankind the East always had a larger population, lead in technology and had a larger industrial base until disrupted by European intervention..Gold and silver flowed to the East from the West for silk, spices and porcelain...The Whites, or Europeans have only held the edge for the last 4 hundred years...

Forum List

Back