🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The whole world is brain dead...

I don't believe anyone espouses "open borders" in the US. Being against deporting 11 million illegals does not equate into supporting unlimited illegal immigration. Europe does have a terrible problem and they are going to have to deal with it. In the end, it may bring about the end of democracy as it is now in Europe.

Irreversible

‘AVALANCHE’: EUROPE SHOULD EXPECT 10 MILLION MIGRANTS BY 2020, WARN MERKEL ALLIES

Germany’s finance minister has warned that an ‘avalanche’ of migrants has been triggered, just as it was revealed that Germany should expect up to 10 million migrants by 2020.
According to the calculations of another member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ‘grand coalition’ of parties, the continent can expect nearly 10 times as many migrants as has been projected for this year alone over the next five years.

“This [new forecast] is quite conservative and expected”, he said according to N24.

Calculations by Heinz Buschkowsky, a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SDP), who has written extensively on mass migration, predict the number reaching Germany by 2020 including family reunifications will be between five and 10 million.

‘AVALANCHE’: Expect 10 MILLION Migrants By 2020, Warn Merkel Allies

I don't believe anyone espouses "open borders" in the US. Being against deporting 11 million illegals does not equate into supporting unlimited illegal immigration. Europe does have a terrible problem and they are going to have to deal with it. In the end, it may bring about the end of democracy as it is now in Europe.
Espouse/allow...wtf is the difference? The result is the same.

Irreversible

‘AVALANCHE’: EUROPE SHOULD EXPECT 10 MILLION MIGRANTS BY 2020, WARN MERKEL ALLIES

Germany’s finance minister has warned that an ‘avalanche’ of migrants has been triggered, just as it was revealed that Germany should expect up to 10 million migrants by 2020.
According to the calculations of another member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ‘grand coalition’ of parties, the continent can expect nearly 10 times as many migrants as has been projected for this year alone over the next five years.

“This [new forecast] is quite conservative and expected”, he said according to N24.

Calculations by Heinz Buschkowsky, a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SDP), who has written extensively on mass migration, predict the number reaching Germany by 2020 including family reunifications will be between five and 10 million.

Something can be done....there is just no one to do it.

Irreversible

Germans still feel guilty about WW2 so they have open borders for now

Irreversible

They better get past the guilt and do something

Irreversible

They better get past the guilt and do something
The world will always be at war as long as liberals fight for control of central govt. Liberalism has always been mankind's greatest enemy!

I don't believe anyone espouses "open borders" in the US..

liberals do of course. Many guys have come across the border 5 times illegally . That means borders are open!!

Do you have the IQ to understand?

It is very apparent that you do not have the IQ to understand much of anything. Did you even graduate high school?
Many guys have come across the border 5 times illegally or more . That means borders are open!!

Do you have the IQ to understand?

1. Spout off about gun control

2. Let crazy criminals flood our country.

3. Let criminals out of jail.

4. Make it so blacks think their above the law.

Ya that sounds like a winning formula.

Irreversible

Welcome to our world, Angela. Now be sure you give them entitlements and jobs that belong to your native born citizens.

Deltex, I can't speak for the world, but in the US, I think half are brain dead and want to be compensated for it.

Deltex, I can't speak for the world, but in the US, I think half are brain dead and want to be compensated for it.
No quarrel with that...but my thought is that world leaders have no solutions...they are impotent. I keep thinking....if Syria is to blame, why is Assad still alive? If Isis is to blame why have they not been obliterated?

No quarrel with that...but my thought is that world leaders have no solutions...they are impotent. I keep thinking....if Syria is to blame, why is Assad still alive? If Isis is to blame why have they not been obliterated?
Weak world leaders, i.e. Obama. W e need a strong leader who knows how to manage foreign affairs.

Forum List

Back