🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The whole world is brain dead...

If Isis is to blame why have they not been obliterated?

We are too civilized to kill all the people that would take, but if they attack us with bio weapons we will regret our nice guy attitude. They dare defy us because they know how decent an enemy we are.

Do you understand?

..but my thought is that world leaders have no solutions.

correct because world leaders are liberals who themselves want to control powerful central govts. If Jefferson's idea about limited govt had spread there would be world peace.

If Isis is to blame why have they not been obliterated?

We are too civilized to kill all the people that would take, but if they attack us with bio weapons we will regret our nice guy attitude. They dare defy us because they know how decent an enemy we are.

Do you understand?
I've been watching and aware of how "decent" we are since Aug 1945...when I was seven years old. I have seen us underperform in every war since. It is past time to demonstrate how brutal we can be.

Talking head just on CNN explaining the painful process our spec ops people go thru to try to kill Isis leaders....strict ROE to avoid civilian deaths. Get rid of the ROE. Kill Isis.

Jihadj Johnny dead according to Fox News....

"The beheading of Foley, 40, of Rochester, New Hampshire, was deemed by IS to be its response to U.S. airstrikes. The release of the video, on Aug. 19, 2014, horrified and outraged the civilized world but was followed the next month by videos showing the beheadings of Sotloff and Haines and, in October, of Henning."

The outrage was short lived. There was golf to be played, and fund raisers to attend.

If you want a link, get the Fox News app.

I'm going back to sleep.

"The beheading of Foley, 40, of Rochester, New Hampshire, was deemed by IS to be its response to U.S. airstrikes. The release of the video, on Aug. 19, 2014, horrified and outraged the civilized world but was followed the next month by videos showing the beheadings of Sotloff and Haines and, in October, of Henning."

The outrage was short lived. There was golf to be played, and fund raisers to attend.

I'm going back to sleep.

Dead as a freaking door nail.

Jihadi John 'dead': David Cameron says drone attack was 'act of self defence' and a strike 'at the heart of Islamic State'

US officials are now "99 per cent sure" the Islamic State jihadi has been killed as he left a building in Raqqa as Pentagon try to get confirmation Mohammed Emwazi is dead - follow latest updates

Jihadi John 'dead': David Cameron says drone attack was 'act of self defence' and a strike 'at the heart of Islamic State'

Good news....but America killing one man ain't gonna hack it. "Bomb the shit out of them". Time for Trump...warts and all.

Good news....but America killing one man ain't gonna hack it. "Bomb the shit out of them". Time for Trump...warts and all.

The good Col Alan West agrees with you....

Alan West:

I awoke to news of a drone strike targeting "Jihadi Johnny,” the infamous ISIS executioner. Everyone’s running to the microphone to sing accolades over his demise; we’re still awaiting hard confirmation. Here’s my assessment: yes, I do hope he was hit and killed, but drones, folks, are not a strategy. And killing one fella does not stop a savage barbaric Islamic jihadist movement. Consider this, in World War II we intercepted the plane carrying Japanese Admiral Yamamoto and shot him down -- Japan kept fighting. We conducted a successful raid to kill Osama bin Laden -- Al Qaeda still exists. We have begun an operation against ISIS in the city of Sinjar, using airstrikes in support of Kurdish ground forces -- a year too late. ISIS has surely mined the town and retaking it would be a pyrrhic victory -- good political optics, but strategically and operationally of no consequence. We need a strategy.

Alan West:

I awoke to news of a drone strike targeting "Jihadi Johnny,” the infamous ISIS executioner. Everyone’s running to the microphone to sing accolades over his demise; we’re still awaiting hard confirmation. Here’s my assessment: yes, I do hope he was hit and killed, but drones, folks, are not a strategy. And killing one fella does not stop a savage barbaric Islamic jihadist movement. Consider this, in World War II we intercepted the plane carrying Japanese Admiral Yamamoto and shot him down -- Japan kept fighting. We conducted a successful raid to kill Osama bin Laden -- Al Qaeda still exists. We have begun an operation against ISIS in the city of Sinjar, using airstrikes in support of Kurdish ground forces -- a year too late. ISIS has surely mined the town and retaking it would be a pyrrhic victory -- good political optics, but strategically and operationally of no consequence. We need a strategy.

Allen West? The same douche bag who could not get reelected? That's your hero and spokesman?

I'm going back to sleep.
You've been asleep.

Alan West:

Allen West? The same douche bag who could not get reelected? That's your hero and spokesman?

Refute what he said, pipsqueak. If you can't stop bothering me

Alan West:

It ain't your message board so if you can't take the heat then turn off your computer

Humans have been migrating since we rose
from the primordial soup. Especially in situations where their lives are threatened. Why do you think they would stop now?
They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

Alan West:

It ain't your message board so if you can't take the heat then turn off your computer

You can't refute it, that's obvious. Cease being a simpleton toll little man

The French are getting the message tonite. My brother in law...Greek...predicted a savage reaction when this migration started years ago. Let's get it on!

Humans have been migrating since we rose
from the primordial soup. Especially in situations where their lives are threatened. Why do you think they would stop now?
They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

Exterminate? If only you rednecks could see how closely you resemble brownshirts.

Forum List

Back