🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The whole world is brain dead...

Many thanks to the idiot W and the racist dupes for attacking the wrong country for 9/11 and wrecking the ME, and for the corrupt world depression so terrorist groups have plenty of unemployed recruits. Great job!
G0000 ' s boyfriend joined the conversation...iggy them both. This is not a subject for pansies.

Bbbbut it's fun smacking pansies around
Unfortunately, only dupes agree with you...lol. BTW, the pansies are those that run away and ignore people. Duh.

Who's ignoring you, pansy? I'll go with Deltex over you any day of the week. He's a patriot, you're just another bawl baby libtard, annoying for the most part

A Ralph Peters is saying...we are in a war of extermination...forced on us by radical Islam. Time to begin the extermination.

They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

30ljn77.jpg

I'm Adolph Hitler, and I approve this message.

I wonder if G realizes Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots? Most likely not, he's dumber than a stump

They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

30ljn77.jpg

I wonder if G realizes Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots? Most likely not, he's dumber than a stump
You are parroting a meme you were fed, rube. :lol:

His alliances with the Arab world were political and military relationships based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". It was expedient. France had a huge presence in Africa, and France was Hitler's number one target of hate.

Dude, I minored in History, you're preaching to the pulpit.Sit down
Yes, it is quite obvious just how minor your knowledge of history is.

Full text of "Inside the Third Reich"

Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned
from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans at-
tempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the
eighth century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at
the Battle of Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be
Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading
the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. The
Germanic peoples would have become heirs to that religion. Such a creed
was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the

conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long
run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate and conditions
of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives,
so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at
the head of this Mohammedan Empire

So from this, we see that Hitler's World Concept believed the Germans would have exterminated the "Mohommedans" had they ever made it as far as Germany.

Then we find he is frustrated that Christianity has made Germans too soft to do what needed to be done, i.e. the extermination of inferior races:

Hitler usually concluded this historical speculation by remarking:
"You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't
we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Father-
land as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion too would have
been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to

be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

And who do we find channeling Hitler? deltex and his baby granddaughter. Sieg Heil!

30ljn77.jpg

So from this, we see that Hitler's World Concept believed the Germans would have exterminated the "Mohommedans" had they ever made it as far as Germany.

Then we find he is frustrated that Christianity has made Germans too soft to do what needed to be done, i.e. the extermination of inferior races:

And who do we find channeling Hitler? deltex and his baby granddaughter. Sieg Heil!

30ljn77.jpg

Of course you realize I think you may be on the same level of your pals Lakooka and Guno, right? In case you're wondering what level that is it's "dumber than a sack of hammers". Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots and all your blabbering about Nazis blew up in your face....dumbass

Peters discussing the fallacy of strategic patience now. Smart man. Reading my posts. Ignoring g0000 attempt to obscure the subject. GFY"

Peters discussing the fallacy of strategic patience now. Smart man. Reading my posts. Ignoring g0000 attempt to obscure the subject. GFY"

Copy...over and out. It's ice cream time anyway. Baskin Robbins Almond Fudge....better than reading him anyway

Many thanks to the idiot W and the racist dupes for attacking the wrong country for 9/11 and wrecking the ME, and for the corrupt world depression so terrorist groups have plenty of unemployed recruits. Great job!
G0000 ' s boyfriend joined the conversation...iggy them both. This is not a subject for pansies.

Unfortunately, only dupes agree with you...lol. BTW, the pansies are those that run away and ignore people. Duh.

Who's ignoring you, pansy? I'll go with Deltex over you any day of the week. He's a patriot, you're just another bawl baby libtard, annoying for the most part
I'm 6'4', dingbat lol. Point is it's ignorant dupes here who can't stand reality and put people on ignore. All the "patriots " care about is lowering their own taxes. Selfish ignorant bigot scum, you mean...lol

30ljn77.jpg

Of course you realize I think you may be on the same level of your pals Lakooka and Guno, right? In case you're wondering what level that is it's "dumber than a sack of hammers". Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots and all your blabbering about Nazis blew up in your face....dumbass
"In cahoots" in no way invalidates anything I have said, kid. Hitler's alliance with Arabs was a matter of convenience, but his long term goal was the extermination of all inferior races, including Arabs.

So in that way, you and your grampa and Hitler are on the same page.

I'm 6'4', dingbat lol. Point is it's ignorant dupes here who can't stand reality and put people on ignore. All the "patriots " care about is lowering their own taxes. Selfish ignorant bigot scum, you mean...lol

Why would I care how tall you are? Not impressed, and again I didn't put you on ignore...can't you tell? I'm responding. You're not awfully bright are you?

So what we have in this topic is a nazi's open admission he thinks the whole world is brain dead for not tossing Muslims into ovens.

And as proof that children become what they live, his granddaughter has donned her own jackboots and armband.

Why would I care how tall you are? Not impressed, and again I didn't put you on ignore...can't you tell? I'm responding. You're not awfully bright are you?
Congrats lol. Who mentioned you? lol

Congrats lol. Who mentioned you? lol
\Uhm you keep responding to my comments, you don't know how it works? ROFLMAO, you better run along, you're waaaaay out of your league here little guy

The moron Obama says we will do all we can to bring the perpetrators to justice. The question is......when do we start? What is your answer Hillaty?

Send in la Legion Etrangere! I think France will be kicking ass. So will we and the Russians, and I guess the Saudi armed Kurds. Leading from beside is a damn good long term idea.

Irreversible

‘AVALANCHE’: EUROPE SHOULD EXPECT 10 MILLION MIGRANTS BY 2020, WARN MERKEL ALLIES

Germany’s finance minister has warned that an ‘avalanche’ of migrants has been triggered, just as it was revealed that Germany should expect up to 10 million migrants by 2020.
According to the calculations of another member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s ‘grand coalition’ of parties, the continent can expect nearly 10 times as many migrants as has been projected for this year alone over the next five years.

“This [new forecast] is quite conservative and expected”, he said according to N24.

Calculations by Heinz Buschkowsky, a member of the Social Democratic Party of Germany (SDP), who has written extensively on mass migration, predict the number reaching Germany by 2020 including family reunifications will be between five and 10 million.

‘AVALANCHE’: Expect 10 MILLION Migrants By 2020, Warn Merkel Allies
Something can be done....there is just no one to do it.

I wonder when Obama will start the predator drone strikes in France.

Forum List

Back