🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The whole world is brain dead...

Haj-Amin-al-Husseini-and-Adolf-Hitler.jpg

SS%20Handschar%20Division%20Mufti.jpg

Like I said. His alliances with the Arab world were political and military relationships based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". France had a huge presence in Africa, and France was Hitler's number one target of hate.

They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

30ljn77.jpg

I'm Adolph Hitler, and I approve this message.

I wonder if G realizes Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots? Most likely not, he's dumber than a stump

They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

30ljn77.jpg

I wonder if G realizes Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots? Most likely not, he's dumber than a stump
You are parroting a meme you were fed, rube. :lol:

His alliances with the Arab world were political and military relationships based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". It was expedient. France had a huge presence in Africa, and France was Hitler's number one target of hate.

Dude, I minored in History, you're preaching to the pulpit.Sit down

The masks are slipping more and more and revealing the inner Nazis in these creeps.

30ljn77.jpg

30ljn77.jpg

You are parroting a meme you were fed, rube. :lol:

His alliances with the Arab world were political and military relationships based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". It was expedient. France had a huge presence in Africa, and France was Hitler's number one target of hate.
Wow that's impressive!

Hitler believed Arabs to be racially inferior.

Sorry to pop your manufactured bullshit bubble, nazi wannabes. You aren't fooling anyone. We can see you for what you are.

It's time to face the truth about yourselves, and I'm here to help.

Suspect arrested...says he is Syrian...and he is ISIS. Send him back to Syria in a box...along with all Muslims in France.

Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned
from a delegation of distinguished Arabs. When the Mohammedans at-
tempted to penetrate beyond France into Central Europe during the
eighth century, his visitors had told him, they had been driven back at
the Battle of Tours. Had the Arabs won this battle, the world would be
Mohammedan today. For theirs was a religion that believed in spreading
the faith by the sword and subjugating all nations to that faith. The
Germanic peoples would have become heirs to that religion. Such a creed
was perfectly suited to the Germanic temperament. Hitler said that the
conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long
run have been unable to contend
with the harsher climate and conditions
of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives,
so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at
the head of this Mohammedan Empire.

Full text of "Inside the Third Reich"

Many thanks to the idiot W and the racist dupes for attacking the wrong country for 9/11 and wrecking the ME, and for the corrupt world depression so terrorist groups have plenty of unemployed recruits. Great job!

Many thanks to the idiot W and the racist dupes for attacking the wrong country for 9/11 and wrecking the ME, and for the corrupt world depression so terrorist groups have plenty of UE recruits. Great job!

PinkoHFW offers up a worn out and weak bbbbut bush!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to the idiot W and the racist dupes for attacking the wrong country for 9/11 and wrecking the ME, and for the corrupt world depression so terrorist groups have plenty of unemployed recruits. Great job!
G0000 ' s boyfriend joined the conversation...iggy them both. This is not a subject for pansies.

G0000 ' s boyfriend joined the conversation...iggy them both. This is not a subject for pansies.

Bbbbut it's fun smacking pansies around

Unfortunately, only dupes agree with you...lol. BTW, the pansies are those that run away and ignore people. Duh.

Unfortunately, only dupes agree with you...lol. BTW, the pansies are those that run away and ignore people. Duh.
I don't ignore you..I flush you.

Forum List

Back