🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The whole world is brain dead...

Humans have been migrating since we rose
from the primordial soup. Especially in situations where their lives are threatened. Why do you think they would stop now?
They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

Exterminate? If only you rednecks could see how closely you resemble brownshirts.

So you're a muzzie sympathizer..aka libtard?

from the primordial soup. Especially in situations where their lives are threatened. Why do you think they would stop now?
They will not stop. Accept them at your peril. Or exterminate them...as we would have done before the rise of Libtards faggots.

Exterminate? If only you rednecks could see how closely you resemble brownshirts.

Sieg Heil!

Sieg Heil!
Gezzunndheit, mofo...

All you lace necks want to do is blow them.

Good news....but America killing one man ain't gonna hack it. "Bomb the shit out of them". Time for Trump...warts and all.

The good Col Alan West agrees with you....

Alan West:

I awoke to news of a drone strike targeting "Jihadi Johnny,” the infamous ISIS executioner. Everyone’s running to the microphone to sing accolades over his demise; we’re still awaiting hard confirmation. Here’s my assessment: yes, I do hope he was hit and killed, but drones, folks, are not a strategy. And killing one fella does not stop a savage barbaric Islamic jihadist movement. Consider this, in World War II we intercepted the plane carrying Japanese Admiral Yamamoto and shot him down -- Japan kept fighting. We conducted a successful raid to kill Osama bin Laden -- Al Qaeda still exists. We have begun an operation against ISIS in the city of Sinjar, using airstrikes in support of Kurdish ground forces -- a year too late. ISIS has surely mined the town and retaking it would be a pyrrhic victory -- good political optics, but strategically and operationally of no consequence. We need a strategy.

Allen West? The same douche bag who could not get reelected? That's your hero and spokesman?
Another racist who hates *******...

Good news....but America killing one man ain't gonna hack it. "Bomb the shit out of them". Time for Trump...warts and all.

The good Col Alan West agrees with you....

Alan West:

I awoke to news of a drone strike targeting "Jihadi Johnny,” the infamous ISIS executioner. Everyone’s running to the microphone to sing accolades over his demise; we’re still awaiting hard confirmation. Here’s my assessment: yes, I do hope he was hit and killed, but drones, folks, are not a strategy. And killing one fella does not stop a savage barbaric Islamic jihadist movement. Consider this, in World War II we intercepted the plane carrying Japanese Admiral Yamamoto and shot him down -- Japan kept fighting. We conducted a successful raid to kill Osama bin Laden -- Al Qaeda still exists. We have begun an operation against ISIS in the city of Sinjar, using airstrikes in support of Kurdish ground forces -- a year too late. ISIS has surely mined the town and retaking it would be a pyrrhic victory -- good political optics, but strategically and operationally of no consequence. We need a strategy.

Allen West? The same douche bag who could not get reelected? That's your hero and spokesman?
Another racist who hates *******...

He's just jealous, West is a real man. Not some tuttie fruity libtard

30ljn77.jpg

I'm Adolph Hitler, and I approve this message.

30ljn77.jpg

I wonder if G realizes Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots? Most likely not, he's dumber than a stump

30ljn77.jpg

I wonder if G realizes Hitler and the Muslims were in cahoots? Most likely not, he's dumber than a stump
You are parroting a meme you were fed, rube. :lol:

His alliances with the Arab world were political and military relationships based on "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". It was expedient. France had a huge presence in Africa, and France was Hitler's number one target of hate.

Forum List

Back