The Woman Who Stole Pelosi's Laptop

Why not? Because she's not overweight?
Because shes not attractive and the liberal dress

I think I'm pretty good at doing google searches. I usually find things that I want to find.

I cannot find ANYTHING, leading me to believe Google is filtering her info.

Gee, I wonder why????
Because shes not attractive and the liberal dress

And under 40.....And around cohorts waring helmets and full facial coverings.

Why can I not find anything on her voting record? These dont look like Trump people to me
View attachment 455301

If all she did was allegedly steal the old bag's computer, just have her give it back and let bygones be bygones?

What did they do to people who looted stores, like the Gentle Giant Michael Brown who strongarmed the little Chinaman? Hell, they canonized him as a virtual saint.

Why can I not find anything on her voting record? These dont look like Trump people to me
View attachment 455301

She's a dead ringer for a 60's era left-wing radical. I've been seeing those type since the days of the feminists, Yippies, and the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.

radical1.jpg

radical2.jpg

View attachment 455301

If all she did was allegedly steal the old bag's computer, just have her give it back and let bygones be bygones?

What did they do to people who looted stores, like the Gentle Giant Michael Brown who strongarmed the little Chinaman? Hell, they canonized him as a virtual saint.

The far-left hates Pelosi every bit as much as we do. One of the tags they like to paint on wall at protests is "Even liberals will get the bullet."

Found this in the comments in an article

I just dont believe shes MAGA
Is this the same Riley Williams who was the ANTI-Trump/Anti-gun organizer who filed a Change.org petition in 2018?
If so, this means that she was part of a group that successfully played the MAGA folks into shooting themselves in their collective feet -- but also means that the instigators were the left, not the right.... In which case this is hugely significant.

Found this in the comments in an article

I just dont believe shes MAGA
Is this the same Riley Williams who was the ANTI-Trump/Anti-gun organizer who filed a Change.org petition in 2018?
If so, this means that she was part of a group that successfully played the MAGA folks into shooting themselves in their collective feet -- but also means that the instigators were the left, not the right.... In which case this is hugely significant.
Look at the video of the guys helping her make good her escape...They all look like fellow travelers.

When have you ever seen a helmet on a Trumpster at a rally?

I think I'm pretty good at doing google searches. I usually find things that I want to find.

You might be good at doing Google searches but just not bright. Why ya using Google?

And what makes you think EVERYBODY'S voting record is on line? Have you FOUND YOURS???? :icon_rolleyes:

View attachment 455301

She's a dead ringer for a 60's era left-wing radical. I've been seeing those type since the days of the feminists, Yippies, and the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.

View attachment 455309

View attachment 455310
No Trumpster woman I know of would be caught dead looking like that frumpy skank.

From what I could find, she was a poster on the liberal 4chan discussion board, and posted a clip of her doing something naughty to herself. And mention of her seems to have been scrubbed on there now.

You might be good at doing Google searches but just not bright. Why ya using Google?

And what makes you think EVERYBODY'S voting record is on line? Have you FOUND YOURS???? :icon_rolleyes:
Not exactly looking for her voting RECORD, but I do usually find CLUES.

I also know if MSM had information proving she was a Trump SUPPORTER, they'd be running with that.

That and many other things they leave out tells me they are covering for this ANTIFA degenerate

You folks are not FBI material.. Learn to Bing. She's no hero either way. It's alledged she wanted to sell the laptop to the Russians. And her mom says -- she was suddenly interested in "far right message boards" and Trump's politics.

Riley June Williams arrested: Allegedly stole Pelosi’s laptop, planned to sell it to Russia
Updated Jan 19, 2021; Posted Jan 19, 2021

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged that she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

Williams’ mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and “far-right message boards.” Her father, who lives in Camp Hill, told local law enforcement that he and his daughter went to Washington on the day of the protest but didn’t stay together, meeting up later to return to Harrisburg, the FBI said.

Williams’ mother told local law enforcement that her daughter packed a bag and left before she was arrested, saying she would be gone for a couple of weeks. She also changed her phone number and deleted a number of social media accounts, the FBI said. Court documents don’t list an attorney for her.

You folks are not FBI material.. Learn to Bing. She's no hero either way. It's alledged she wanted to sell the laptop to the Russians. And her mom says -- she was suddenly interested in "far right message boards" and Trump's politics.

Riley June Williams arrested: Allegedly stole Pelosi’s laptop, planned to sell it to Russia
Updated Jan 19, 2021; Posted Jan 19, 2021

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged that she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

Williams’ mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and “far-right message boards.” Her father, who lives in Camp Hill, told local law enforcement that he and his daughter went to Washington on the day of the protest but didn’t stay together, meeting up later to return to Harrisburg, the FBI said.

Williams’ mother told local law enforcement that her daughter packed a bag and left before she was arrested, saying she would be gone for a couple of weeks. She also changed her phone number and deleted a number of social media accounts, the FBI said. Court documents don’t list an attorney for her.
Been there. Give us NEW info

Father Rickey Williams
Mother Wendy Williams

I can find more, but it involves using my credit card. I'm not THAT interested in stalking. Im just not seeing MAGA when I see her and her buddies and know that 3 bus loads of ANTIFA were bussed in

Forum List

Back