The Woman Who Stole Pelosi's Laptop

Why not? Because she's not overweight?
Because shes not attractive and the liberal dress

I think I'm pretty good at doing google searches. I usually find things that I want to find.

I cannot find ANYTHING, leading me to believe Google is filtering her info.

Gee, I wonder why????
Weird how that happens.

You folks are not FBI material.. Learn to Bing. She's no hero either way. It's alledged she wanted to sell the laptop to the Russians. And her mom says -- she was suddenly interested in "far right message boards" and Trump's politics.

Riley June Williams arrested: Allegedly stole Pelosi’s laptop, planned to sell it to Russia
Updated Jan 19, 2021; Posted Jan 19, 2021

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged that she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

Williams’ mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and “far-right message boards.” Her father, who lives in Camp Hill, told local law enforcement that he and his daughter went to Washington on the day of the protest but didn’t stay together, meeting up later to return to Harrisburg, the FBI said.

Williams’ mother told local law enforcement that her daughter packed a bag and left before she was arrested, saying she would be gone for a couple of weeks. She also changed her phone number and deleted a number of social media accounts, the FBI said. Court documents don’t list an attorney for her.
Been there. Give us NEW info

Father Rickey Williams
Mother Wendy Williams

Her mom said she was recently frequenting far right sites and got interested in Trump.. That's ALL WE GOT HERE..

Why can I not find anything on her voting record? These dont look like Trump people to me
View attachment 455301

She's a dead ringer for a 60's era left-wing radical. I've been seeing those type since the days of the feminists, Yippies, and the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.

View attachment 455309

View attachment 455310
No Trumpster woman I know of would be caught dead looking like that frumpy skank.

From what I could find, she was a poster on the liberal 4chan discussion board, and posted a clip of her doing something naughty to herself. And mention of her seems to have been scrubbed on there now.
Liberal 4 Chan???

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okee Dokee!

In her indictment (posted on this thread)...her mother states to the FBI that she had recently taken an interest in right wing message boards and Trump politics.

She went to the DC protest with her father.

She's YOURS MAGArats

Why can I not find anything on her voting record? These dont look like Trump people to me
View attachment 455301

She's a dead ringer for a 60's era left-wing radical. I've been seeing those type since the days of the feminists, Yippies, and the 1968 Democratic Convention in Chicago.

View attachment 455309

View attachment 455310
No Trumpster woman I know of would be caught dead looking like that frumpy skank.

From what I could find, she was a poster on the liberal 4chan discussion board, and posted a clip of her doing something naughty to herself. And mention of her seems to have been scrubbed on there now.
Liberal 4 Chan???

Okee Dokee!
There are leftist boards at 4chan....If you had ever been there, you'd know that.

You folks are not FBI material.. Learn to Bing. She's no hero either way. It's alledged she wanted to sell the laptop to the Russians. And her mom says -- she was suddenly interested in "far right message boards" and Trump's politics.

Riley June Williams arrested: Allegedly stole Pelosi’s laptop, planned to sell it to Russia

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged that she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

Williams’ mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and “far-right message boards.” Her father, who lives in Camp Hill, told local law enforcement that he and his daughter went to Washington on the day of the protest but didn’t stay together, meeting up later to return to Harrisburg, the FBI said.

Williams’ mother told local law enforcement that her daughter packed a bag and left before she was arrested, saying she would be gone for a couple of weeks. She also changed her phone number and deleted a number of social media accounts, the FBI said. Court documents don’t list an attorney for her.

Father Rickey Williams
Mother Wendy Williams

I can find more, but it involves using my credit card. I'm not THAT interested in stalking. Im just not seeing MAGA when I see her and her buddies and know that 3 bus loads of ANTIFA were bussed in

I live in a 75% MAGA county.. Can't tell ANYONE'S politics by looking at them. If they have more 2 stickers on the back of their car that aren't their kids school, NRA, or Duck Hunters, tho -- they're leftists. Betcha think that being brown, yellow or black would rule them out also - Amirite?

Father Rickey Williams
Mother Wendy Williams

I can find more, but it involves using my credit card. I'm not THAT interested in stalking. Im just not seeing MAGA when I see her and her buddies and know that 3 bus loads of ANTIFA were bussed in

I live in a 75% MAGA county.. Can't tell ANYONE'S politics by looking at them. If they have more 2 stickers on the back of their car that aren't their kids school, NRA, or Duck Hunters, tho -- they're leftists. Betcha think that being brown, yellow or black would rule them out also - Amirite?
Maybe not....But dressing in thrift store chic will get you sniffed out in mere seconds....Even broke backwoods deplorable chicks can dress themselves better than that waif.

Betcha think that being brown, yellow or black would rule them out also - Amirite?
That's a pretty racist assumption you're making.
One of the reasons I like tiktok is the vast number of young people who support PRESIDENT Trump are very open about that. YOU would be surprised how many of them are black and Hispanic.

And in case you werent paying attention, RILEY JUNE WILLIAMS, daughter of Rickey and Wendy William's is WHITE. So I dont know why you're bringing race into this discussion

View attachment 455301

View attachment 455309

View attachment 455310

Liberal 4 Chan???

Okee Dokee!
There are leftist boards at 4chan....If you had ever been there, you'd know that.
Yep, I've never been there, only know it, from posters on this site! And I thought it was shut down replaced by 8 Chan??? Or was that another site?

View attachment 455301

View attachment 455309

View attachment 455310

Liberal 4 Chan???

Okee Dokee!
Yep, I've never been there, only know it, from posters on this site! And I thought it was shut down replaced by 8 Chan??? Or was that another site?
8chan is a spinoff...Even so, you base assumption was in error....There are lots of lefty groups on 4chan.....That you thought that 4chan was exclusively righty ought to give you some insight about how persuasive and effective your side really is in the real world.

View attachment 455301

View attachment 455309

View attachment 455310

Liberal 4 Chan???

Okee Dokee!
8chan is a spinoff...Even so, you base assumption was in error....There are lots of lefty groups on 4chan.....That you thought that 4chan was exclusively righty ought to give you some insight about how persuasive and effective your side really is in the real world.
That you're such an expert on these nutjob shitholes says all that needs to be said about you and your posts

Sudden interest means she was being paid to be interested.

Forum List

Back