The Woman Who Stole Pelosi's Laptop

You folks are not FBI material.. Learn to Bing. She's no hero either way. It's alledged she wanted to sell the laptop to the Russians. And her mom says -- she was suddenly interested in "far right message boards" and Trump's politics.
First of all, her lawyer is trying to defend her by saying Trump ordered her to do it via secret code or something. So of course her mother will say bullshit like that whether it's true or not. She has a very strong motive to lie.

At risk of being called Captain Obvious, I also will note that taking an interest in right wing websites doesn't make you a right winger and taking an interest in Trump's policies doesn't mean that you agree with those policies.

I take a keen interest in the policies of Hitler, Stalin and FDR, but I'm certainly no fan of theirs. I think they are three of the evilest men in history. I despise leftist authoritarians like Hitler, Stalin and FDR.

Last edited:
Why not? Because she's not overweight?
Because shes not attractive and the liberal dress

I think I'm pretty good at doing google searches. I usually find things that I want to find.

I cannot find ANYTHING, leading me to believe Google is filtering her info.

Gee, I wonder why????

When I saw a picture of her, she seemed to look like she could be related to Nancy Pelosi in some way. She looks an awful lot like one of Pelosi's daughter. That is just what I thought. Let me see if I can dig up the pics again.

Last edited:
Woman who they said stole the laptop:

1612941357010.png

Wicked Witch of the West and her daughter.
1612941429198.png

I see the resemblance.

In her indictment (posted on this thread)...her mother states to the FBI that she had recently taken an interest in right wing message boards and Trump politics.

She went to the DC protest with her father.

She's YOURS MAGArats
She's a communist who sought to first direct and then steal Pelosi's computer to sell to the russians---

getting on right wing sites recently means she was only casing the crowds in order to commit her crimes.

BTW FATHER? What Father? Why is nothing mentioned about his arrest?

In her indictment (posted on this thread)...her mother states to the FBI that she had recently taken an interest in right wing message boards and Trump politics.

She's YOURS MAGArats
She's a communist who sought to first direct and then steal Pelosi's computer to sell to the russians---

getting on right wing sites recently means she was only casing the crowds in order to commit her crimes.

BTW FATHER? What Father? Why is nothing mentioned about his arrest?
She is a MAGArat. Her father apparently only WAS a protester. Had he breached the Capitol he would have also been arrested

Special Forces of the U.S. military seized Nancy Pelosi's laptop on a warrant with probable cause supported by oath or affirmation. There is information and indictment yet to be unsealed and served. The Deep State conspiracy is about to be exposed.
QAnon bullshit. Special forces your ass.

You folks are not FBI material.. Learn to Bing. She's no hero either way. It's alledged she wanted to sell the laptop to the Russians. And her mom says -- she was suddenly interested in "far right message boards" and Trump's politics.

Riley June Williams arrested: Allegedly stole Pelosi’s laptop, planned to sell it to Russia
Updated Jan 19, 2021; Posted Jan 19, 2021

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged that she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

Williams’ mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and “far-right message boards.” Her father, who lives in Camp Hill, told local law enforcement that he and his daughter went to Washington on the day of the protest but didn’t stay together, meeting up later to return to Harrisburg, the FBI said.

Williams’ mother told local law enforcement that her daughter packed a bag and left before she was arrested, saying she would be gone for a couple of weeks. She also changed her phone number and deleted a number of social media accounts, the FBI said. Court documents don’t list an attorney for her.

Sudden interest means she was being paid to be interested.

Could be. Stupid enough to be someone's pawn. Maybe the Bernie bros arranged the mission. HA!!!!

What I found interesting was that this story appeared on this forum like THE NEXT DAY

Some MAGAnut started a thread on Jan 7 or 8 stating that a "special forces team" had been sent in with the MAGArioters and had "recovered" Pelosi's laptop.

Clearly the "special forces" part of it was a lie but the fact that the laptop was taken was true. I wonder how this became known so soon.

Supposedly some retired General was involved?

Anyone remember?

Riley June Williams arrested: Allegedly stole Pelosi’s laptop, planned to sell it to Russia

FBI officials said a caller claiming to be an ex of Williams said friends of hers showed him a video of her taking a laptop computer or hard drive from Pelosi’s office. The caller alleged that she intended to send the device to a friend in Russia who planned to sell it to that country’s foreign intelligence service, but that plan fell through and she either has the device or destroyed it. The FBI says the matter remains under investigation.

Williams’ mother, who lives with her in Harrisburg, told ITV reporters that her daughter had taken a sudden interest in President Donald Trump’s politics and “far-right message boards.” Her father, who lives in Camp Hill, told local law enforcement that he and his daughter went to Washington on the day of the protest but didn’t stay together, meeting up later to return to Harrisburg, the FBI said.

Williams’ mother told local law enforcement that her daughter packed a bag and left before she was arrested, saying she would be gone for a couple of weeks. She also changed her phone number and deleted a number of social media accounts, the FBI said. Court documents don’t list an attorney for her.
Been there. Give us NEW info

Father Rickey Williams
Mother Wendy Williams

I can find more, but it involves using my credit card. I'm not THAT interested in stalking. Im just not seeing MAGA when I see her and her buddies and know that 3 bus loads of ANTIFA were bussed in

I live in a 75% MAGA county.. Can't tell ANYONE'S politics by looking at them. If they have more 2 stickers on the back of their car that aren't their kids school, NRA, or Duck Hunters, tho -- they're leftists. Betcha think that being brown, yellow or black would rule them out also - Amirite?
Maybe not....But dressing in thrift store chic will get you sniffed out in mere seconds....Even broke backwoods deplorable chicks can dress themselves better than that waif.
One can even find nice clothes at thrift stores. This girl was trying hard to look like crap. Definitely a progressive.

First of all, her lawyer is trying to defend her by saying Trump ordered her to do it via secret code or something. So of course her mother will say bullshit like that whether it's true or not. She has a very strong motive to lie.

At risk of being called Captain Obvious, I also will note that taking an interest in right wing websites doesn't make you a right winger and taking an interest in Trump's policies doesn't mean that you agree with those policies.

I take a keen interest in the policies of Hitler, Stalin and FDR, but I'm certainly no fan of theirs. I think they are three of the evilest men in history. I despise leftist authoritarians like Hitler, Stalin and FDR.
I will agree. I am not a democrat or Hillary fan but I used to read and post to her Message board when she ran against Obama in the primaries.

She's YOURS MAGArats
You seem to have taken quite an interest in right wing posts and "MAGArats" yourself. You're just like Williams.

Sudden interest means she was being paid to be interested.

Could be. Stupid enough to be someone's pawn. Maybe the Bernie bros arranged the mission. HA!!!!

That, or the traitors running the show. Either way, she isn't a Trump person.

I will note that in the affidavit filed accusing her of taking Pelosi's laptop, the evidence is scant.

The FBI agent testifies that she posted that she took hard drives, and also that he reviewed a 4-second video and could recognize her voice saying “Dude, put on gloves," and “they got the laptop.”

That's not very incriminating.

Affidavit here:

I will note that in the affidavit filed accusing her of taking Pelosi's laptop, the evidence is scant.

The FBI agent testifies that she posted that she took hard drives, and also that he reviewed a 4-second video and could recognize her voice saying “Dude, put on gloves," and “they got the laptop.”

That's not very incriminating.

Affidavit here:

Oh. Look. They are already setting up her release.

Not a Trump person.

Forum List

Back