The World and How It Responds to Trump

In my opinion we should most of the Muslim world and India.
They're both exist about 2,000 years in the past and provide nothing to the rest of the world except for cheap labor and ever new ways to kill people.
And the IMPOTUS begs them for help while they laugh at him.

MAGA!
Well...Trump did cut off the money.
The next step is want I really want Trump to do...Blow the shit out of the ragheads.
In fact, I'm pissed off at Trump about taking the polite approach.

I have a friend in Spain and another in India. Both literally asked me WTF was wrong with americans. I told them he actually lost the popular vote but the electoral college did us in.
Must suck for the Indians who were promised they would replace the inept Americans.
Not for him. He came here for 4 years and decided white people were too racist so he went back to India. He still holds an american job with Cisco though.
Oh, the irony!
Good; let him stay in the land of 1,000 Castes.
Castes in India have nothing to do with race dummy.
You're correct...Castes are even worse as there's no escape ever.
The lower 997 Castes can't even move away because they're needed for slave labor.
Theres no escape from racism here either.
Feel free to leave as no one is stopping anyone from using their welfare checks and drug money profits from leaving.
I see the guys and gals in the Hood driving BMWs so don't try to sell your bullshit here.
You must be a fool. Racism has nothing to do with driving BMWs. Thats done inspite of racism. We put in work.
If you don't like America, leave.
We won't miss your racist presence.
No. I wont leave. I'm going to stay and make sure you get an ulcer.
You are pure comic relief.
By the way, ulcer went out with land lines.
You dont know what an ulcer is? Never mind. I forgot youre a dumb Drumpf supporter.
Read what I posted...
Ulcers went out with land lines.
No one has developed an ulcer in over 20 years.
No one I know, that's for sure.
Did Drumpf tell you that? Lots of people still get ulcers speedy. :)
Perhaps in the Hood.
Maybe if you got the really fat Black chicks to stop eating fast food all day; but we know how you love Booty.
Nope this is nation wide. Not just the hood. You must be embarrassed you didnt know people still got ulcers. What did you think they did to stop it? Inject Bleach?
Link to the actual count or is this based on a poll that was taken an hour ago that conflicts with the poll that was taken 2 hours ago.
You're lonely tonight, aren't you?
I dont link common knowledge. I forgot Drumpf convinced you fools he won the popular vote as well with that photo shopped picture of his inauguration. :)
No, my moron, I am well aware of how Presidents are elected.
God forbid the Popular Vote ever determines who is elected President as most of our population, regardess of ideology, knows nothing about how to manage an infrastructure.

I don't. Next question?
Do you enjoy seeing the IMPOTUS humiliated in foreign relation endeavours?

Humiliation is subjective.

And once again - I. DON'T. CARE. I'm sorry you struggle to understand those 3 simple words. But you see, I live in the wealthiest & freest nation to ever grace the earth and as far as I'm concerned any country who wants to denigrate us can kiss my all-American ass. Let's see how they do without our financial aid, blessing, or military protection.

Safer how?

I would say it would be more on an even keel. He is off the deep end. He spouts shit on Twitter that adds up to nothing most of the time. He is incurious, vacuous, and just plain stupid a lot of time. Hey, if that is what you want in a leader, have at it. Just sayin'..
your nominee is a senile accused rapist that took money from china .
When did Drumpf take money from China?
no record of him ever doing that ...but the bidens got a load of free cash.

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.
Who asked you to care what the world thinks of the US? For that matter who the hell are you and why do you think what you care about makes a difference to anyone?

The same for you.
biden is your nominee .....

Not mine, though I hope the Democrats settle on him.
I think after Drumpfs f
I have a friend in Spain and another in India. Both literally asked me WTF was wrong with americans. I told them he actually lost the popular vote but the electoral college did us in.
Must suck for the Indians who were promised they would replace the inept Americans.
Not for him. He came here for 4 years and decided white people were too racist so he went back to India. He still holds an american job with Cisco though.
Oh, the irony!
The lower 997 Castes can't even move away because they're needed for slave labor.
Feel free to leave as no one is stopping anyone from using their welfare checks and drug money profits from leaving.
I see the guys and gals in the Hood driving BMWs so don't try to sell your bullshit here.
You must be a fool. Racism has nothing to do with driving BMWs. Thats done inspite of racism. We put in work.
You dont know what an ulcer is? Never mind. I forgot youre a dumb Drumpf supporter.
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
Maybe if you got the really fat Black chicks to stop eating fast food all day; but we know how you love Booty.
Nope this is nation wide. Not just the hood. You must be embarrassed you didnt know people still got ulcers. What did you think they did to stop it? Inject Bleach?
Link to the actual count or is this based on a poll that was taken an hour ago that conflicts with the poll that was taken 2 hours ago.
I dont link common knowledge. I forgot Drumpf convinced you fools he won the popular vote as well with that photo shopped picture of his inauguration. :)
God forbid the Popular Vote ever determines who is elected President as most of our population, regardess of ideology, knows nothing about how to manage an infrastructure.
Now youre upset he lost the popular vote. We know because you challenged the fact. :)

Safer how?

I would say it would be more on an even keel. He is off the deep end. He spouts shit on Twitter that adds up to nothing most of the time. He is incurious, vacuous, and just plain stupid a lot of time. Hey, if that is what you want in a leader, have at it. Just sayin'..
your nominee is a senile accused rapist that took money from china .
When did Drumpf take money from China?
no record of him ever doing that ...but the bidens got a load of free cash.
No one gives you cash for free. You have to put in work. Show me where Joe Biden got a load of free cash from China.

Oh, the irony!
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
when Trump wins again i hope he wins by a very small margin ! i hope the left believes that he cheated and robbed them again so i can toss my head back and laugh as you bitch cry and moan for 4 more yrs !

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.
Who asked you to care what the world thinks of the US? For that matter who the hell are you and why do you think what you care about makes a difference to anyone?

The same for you.

I think after Drumpfs f
Oh, the irony!
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
Now youre upset he lost the popular vote. We know because you challenged the fact. :)
Show me any post where I claimed Trump won the Popular Vote.

The same for you.

I think after Drumpfs f
Oh, the irony!
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
Why would I show you what you posted? You know what you said.

Oh, the irony!
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
when Trump wins again i hope he wins by a very small margin ! i hope the left believes that he cheated and robbed them again so i can toss my head back and laugh as you bitch cry and moan for 4 more yrs !
I wont bitch or cry. I'll just continue to point out what fucking fools you are and how much of a fuckup Drumpf is. :)

The same for you.

I think after Drumpfs f
Oh, the irony!
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
Why would I show you what you posted? You know what you said.
Not only are you a racist piece of shit, but you lie at your own convenience.
How long ago did I make this statement?

I don't. Next question?
Do you enjoy seeing the IMPOTUS humiliated in foreign relation endeavours?
Humiliation is subjective.

And once again - I. DON'T. CARE. I'm sorry you struggle to understand those 3 simple words. But you see, I live in the wealthiest & freest nation to ever grace the earth and as far as I'm concerned any country who wants to denigrate us can kiss my all-American ass. Let's see how they do without our financial aid, blessing, or military protection.
Here you go, here's some humiliation of the IMPOTUS for you to not care about.

And you don't live in the freest nation. Even the Heritage Institute puts you well down the list while my nation is in the highest ranked group. You live in the most self deluding nation.

Oh, the irony!
Read what I posted...
Perhaps in the Hood.
I wont bitch or cry. I'll just continue to point out what fucking fools you are and how much of a fuckup Drumpf is. :)
Please continue; your racist aggravation causes us joy.

Foreign countries view us through the lens provided by our partisan propagandist Media. Of course they have a negative opinion of Trump and America. Fortunately it doesn't matter what they think.
Other countries have their own news and their own reporters.
Just like we have our own, they do to.

Trump had forfeit global leadership with his coronavirus response.
Nothing to do with media, its just his leadership or lack thereof.
Drumpftards look for excuses everywhere. They cant deal with the fact that everyone thinks Drumpf is a fuckup and a dangerous child.
Are you kidding?
You guys provide unlimited laughs.
Why would I kid with you when you're not a goat? Youre a sheep. Thats why Drumpf has you brainwashed and obedient.
You're right...I am brainwashed by Trump!
And I've got the Electoral Vote locked up!
You need it. Most of the US doesnt want Drumpf. Hes an incompetent fuckup.
Most...You took a count and Trump had one less vote?
Or most Trump supporters aren't hanging out at the Hood bar talking sh*t about Trump?
Yes most. Take a look at the popular vote totals. I had nothing to do with the count.
Yes Hillary won the popular vote count in California by millions. Fortunately our Founders saved us from having California pick our President.

Forum List

Back