The World and How It Responds to Trump

I have a friend in Spain and another in India. Both literally asked me WTF was wrong with americans. I told them he actually lost the popular vote but the electoral college did us in.
Must suck for the Indians who were promised they would replace the inept Americans.
Not for him. He came here for 4 years and decided white people were too racist so he went back to India. He still holds an american job with Cisco though.
Oh, the irony!
Good; let him stay in the land of 1,000 Castes.
Castes in India have nothing to do with race dummy.

I have a friend in Spain and another in India. Both literally asked me WTF was wrong with americans. I told them he actually lost the popular vote but the electoral college did us in.
Must suck for the Indians who were promised they would replace the inept Americans.
Not for him. He came here for 4 years and decided white people were too racist so he went back to India. He still holds an american job with Cisco though.
Oh, the irony!
You're correct...Castes are even worse as there's no escape ever.
The lower 997 Castes can't even move away because they're needed for slave labor.

Oh, the irony!
The lower 997 Castes can't even move away because they're needed for slave labor.
Theres no escape from racism here either.

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.
Who asked you to care what the world thinks of the US? For that matter who the hell are you and why do you think what you care about makes a difference to anyone?

The same for you.
The same for you.

Indeed. So winning matters.
You've never won anything. Youre a loser Drumpftard.

Oh, the irony!
Feel free to leave as no one is stopping anyone from using their welfare checks and drug money profits from leaving.
I see the guys and gals in the Hood driving BMWs so don't try to sell your bullshit here.

The world used to look up to the United States. Now they see Donald Trump as a dangerous person and the world is laughing at him. If he get's re-elected, our allies will abandon us with distrust.

"Quotations from the president’s astonishing April 23 press conference have appeared on every continent, via countless television channels, radio stations, magazines and websites, in hundreds of thousands of variations and dozens of languages — often accompanied by warnings, in case someone was fooled, not to drink disinfectant or bleach,” Applebaum writes. “In years past, many of these outlets presumably published articles critical of this or that aspect of U.S. foreign policy, blaming one U.S. president or another. But the kind of coverage we see now is something new. This time, people are not attacking the president of the United States — they are laughing at him.”

"Any nation can make a mistake once, elect a bad leader once,” Applebaum asserts. “But if Americans choose Trump again, that will send a clear message: we are no longer a serious nation. We are as ignorant as our thoughtless, narcissistic, ignorant president. Don’t be surprised if the rest of the world takes note of that too.”

they werent laughing when he forced them to dig deeper into their pockets and pay their fair share at nato.
How much has the (so called) multi-billionaire Trump donated or helped during this pandemic? C'mon Fatso, help out the USA. Deep pockets? Or a squeaking grifter.

I've yet to have any of you tards explain to me why I should give a flying rats ass what the rest of the world thinks of us.
Who asked you to care what the world thinks of the US? For that matter who the hell are you and why do you think what you care about makes a difference to anyone?

The same for you.
The same for you.

Shut up, Honky!

Oh, the irony!
Feel free to leave as no one is stopping anyone from using their welfare checks and drug money profits from leaving.
I see the guys and gals in the Hood driving BMWs so don't try to sell your bullshit here.
You must be a fool. Racism has nothing to do with driving BMWs. Thats done inspite of racism. We put in work.

Indeed. Why should you care when the IMPOTUS has to go begging for help from countries that find him a laughing stock?

Trump’s Request for India’s Help in Afghanistan Rattles Pakistan
Maybe because it's really India's problem.
India and Muslims have been in a bloody war forever.

Oh, the irony!
You must be a fool. Racism has nothing to do with driving BMWs. Thats done inspite of racism. We put in work.
If you don't like America, leave.
We won't miss your racist presence.

The same for you.
The same for you.

Shut up, Honky!

Please. There's no reason to use confrontational language. :auiqs.jpg:

The world used to look up to the United States. Now they see Donald Trump as a dangerous person and the world is laughing at him. If he get's re-elected, our allies will abandon us with distrust.

"Quotations from the president’s astonishing April 23 press conference have appeared on every continent, via countless television channels, radio stations, magazines and websites, in hundreds of thousands of variations and dozens of languages — often accompanied by warnings, in case someone was fooled, not to drink disinfectant or bleach,” Applebaum writes. “In years past, many of these outlets presumably published articles critical of this or that aspect of U.S. foreign policy, blaming one U.S. president or another. But the kind of coverage we see now is something new. This time, people are not attacking the president of the United States — they are laughing at him.”

"Any nation can make a mistake once, elect a bad leader once,” Applebaum asserts. “But if Americans choose Trump again, that will send a clear message: we are no longer a serious nation. We are as ignorant as our thoughtless, narcissistic, ignorant president. Don’t be surprised if the rest of the world takes note of that too.”

1588648950145.png

Forum List

Back