The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

yes i get it your partisan dembot cultist…you are doing. everything you can to deflect from the topic and reality
Yet you can’t acknowledge the reality that people thought poorly of Trump around the world.

We have news organizations making fun of Biden and you call out Trump. We were a lot better off with him. At least we could afford gas and groceries back then.
We had news organizations making fun of Trump for four years. Spare me your fake partisan outrage.

Lol, he was a great president. That I thank him for, but Biden is a train wreck. You support him, lol. Got a Biden poster above your bed, right next to Obama's?
He was such a good president that he inspired 81 million people to vote his stupid ass out of office.

Do you sleep with a Trump teddy bear?

We had news organizations making fun of Trump for four years. Spare me your fake partisan outrage.
FB_IMG_1646195412520.jpg

Maybe she can explain the Biden train wreck to you. She knows how to talk to the low IQ.

Weird. So you had no problem with the media making fun of Trump but you find it a big concern when the media makes fun of Biden. Hmmmmmm
haha yeah nobody has a problem that MSDNC and the Cuomo News Network was running propaganda

Weird. So you had no problem with the media making fun of Trump but you find it a big concern when the media makes fun of Biden. Hmmmmmm
They didn't make fun of him, the reported 90% of lies about him. You do realize Biden never in his life has driven an 18 wheeler, but he bragged about driving them for his father? Just the other day, yes the world is laughing at you and him.

They didn't make fun of him, the reported 90% of lies about him. You do realize Biden never in his life has driven an 18 wheeler, but he bragged about driving them for his father? Just the other day, yes the world is laughing at you and him.
They did make fun of him. You’re just too much of a cultist to believe it.

Forum List

Back