The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

More Trumpster excuses for why the world thinks your guy is a moron.
You do realize Russia is accepting other currency for oil? That weakens our dollar even more? Biden was handed the United States, an exporter of oil. Then turned it around to us into being dependent again? Ran on bankrupting the oil industry, yes you're a dumbass for voting for it.

What were they saying about the last idiot in office?
Well leaders were wanting to work with Trump. Now we have leaders ignoring Biden's calls. I haven't watch the video of Biden earlier being left alone on stage today. When Obama came out, I'm looking forward to it. Biden has to make up a fake life to make him feel better. Because he is am empty suit.

You do realize Russia is accepting other currency for oil? That weakens our dollar even more? Biden was handed the United States, an exporter of oil. Then turned it around to us into being dependent again? Ran on bankrupting the oil industry, yes you're a dumbass for voting for it.
I prefer what we have now over the moron you voted into office.

Sure he said that. I posted the video.

Would you tell your daughter that you would want to date her if she wasn’t your daughter?

Post the gatewaypundit link to your right-wing nonsense please.
Trump was asked a question about his daughter and he said if he was a single man. He would date her. If you haven't heard about the diary of Biden's daughter. Than I can't help you.

Trump was asked a question about his daughter and he said if he was a single man. He would date her. If you haven't heard about the diary of Biden's daughter. Than I can't help you.
Would you say that you would date your daughter if you were single?

Post the gatewaypundit link to the diary. I’m sure your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory nonsense will be super convincing.

I prefer what we have now over the moron you voted into office.
Yes, you prefer an American hating fool. Bought and paid for by Russia and China. To weaken our dollar? That's what they are doing, India is getting in on it. You do realize what it would do to the US dollar if they succeed? I'll tell you, you would miss the Trump years.

Would you say that you would date your daughter if you were single?

Post the gatewaypundit link to the diary. I’m sure your tinfoil hat conspiracy theory nonsense will be super convincing.
I would say that, before I would shower with her. You will make excuses for Biden, because you do as your told.

I would say that, before I would shower with her. You will make excuses for Biden, because you do as your told.
Not my fault you guys will fall for any tinfoil hat conspiracy theories from your right-wing “news” sources. It’s not a surprise that you don’t want to share the source because we both know it’s not from a credible source.

Not my fault you guys will fall for any tinfoil hat conspiracy theories from your right-wing “news” sources. It’s not a surprise that you don’t want to share the source because we both know it’s not from a credible source.
Google it, the fbi went and got it. So you still support him?

Forum List

Back