The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

Sure he said that. I posted the video.

Would you tell your daughter that you would want to date her if she wasn’t your daughter?

Post the gatewaypundit link to your right-wing nonsense please.
the video you posted didn’t say anything making out with his daughter. Once again you lie to deflect from the reality of the topic

the world is laughing at dembot america

Not my fault you guys will fall for any tinfoil hat conspiracy theories from your right-wing “news” sources. It’s not a surprise that you don’t want to share the source because we both know it’s not from a credible source.

Yesterday showed the World Joe won't be Prez much longer.

the video you posted didn’t say anything making out with his daughter. Once again you lie to deflect from the reality of the topic

the world is laughing at dembot america
I posted the video. This is common knowledge.

This is the part where you try to defend the dumb thing he said.

The world had more respect for the Obama administration than the Trump administration.

Biden was part of that administration. I‘ve gotta go with Biden > Trump on the world stage unless you can prove me wrong.
The whole world along with Biden’s own party see him as a doddering moron that they just ignore.

The whole world along with Biden’s own party see him as a doddering moron that they just ignore.
I see him as a yuge improvement over the narcissistic retard we just got rid of. And I have 81 million reasons to believe that people agree with me.

Forum List

Back