The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

You sure you’re not crying while you type? You sound extremely upset with the outcome of the last election.

The same way I applauded Stalin for reducing FDR to his sock puppet, I congratulate the Cabal behind the Biden "election"

They conspired with the CCP to develop and unleash a bioweapon that killed millions, they had the full cooperation of the WHO and the CDC to drag on the "pandemic" long enough so that "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" could generate and count the tens of millions of votes necessary to get the dummy in the WH. PLUS, they controlled Barr and Krebs and the watchdogs who should have called out the US military to put a stop to it.

See, you think you've "won", but the game is still ongoing. Same way Pharaoh thought he was "winning" when he had the Israelites backed up against the Red Sea.

The thread isn't about what people thought about Trump, it's about the foreign press ridiculing Biden’s senility.
Actually they’re making fun of Pelosi, genius.

And foreign press obviously didn’t think very highly of Trump.

The same way I applauded Stalin for reducing FDR to his sock puppet, I congratulate the Cabal behind the Biden "election"

They conspired with the CCP to develop and unleash a bioweapon that killed millions, they had the full cooperation of the WHO and the CDC to drag on the "pandemic" long enough so that "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" could generate and count the tens of millions of votes necessary to get the dummy in the WH. PLUS, they controlled Barr and Krebs and the watchdogs who should have called out the US military to put a stop to it.

See, you think you've "won", but the game is still ongoing. Same way Pharaoh thought he was "winning" when he had the Israelites backed up against the Red Sea.
Can you do me a favor and cry into my coffee mug? I love the taste of MAGA tears in the morning.

Thanks.

Actually they’re making fun of Pelosi, genius.

And foreign press obviously didn’t think very highly of Trump.

Give it up, kid, you lost this one.
There are multiple instances of reporters laughing because they can't understand senile biden and pelosi, and Kamala's child-like grasp of international politics.
Now find some video of them doing the same regarding Trump. Not a comedy sketch, moron, real news reporters.
You can't, because you're what's called a "useful idiot" for the democrat party.
GFY, stooge.

I noticed that you didn’t answer the question I asked.

What did Donald Trump say about his daughter in the video I posted?
who gives a shit. I ain't following your TDS around playing little Trump hate games.

there's a world outside of Trump. try it. just wipe the woke shit off your lip.

Give it up, kid, you lost this one.
There are multiple instances of reporters laughing because they can't understand senile biden and pelosi, and Kamala's child-like grasp of international politics.
Now find some video of them doing the same regarding Trump. Not a comedy sketch, moron, real news reporters.
You can't, because you're what's called a "useful idiot" for the democrat party.
GFY, stooge.
Trump said a lot of stupid things, kid. You just can’t admit it because you have your head lodged up his ass and all you see is orange.

who gives a shit. I ain't following your TDS around playing little Trump hate games.

there's a world outside of Trump. try it. just wipe the woke shit off your lip.
So it’s ok for you to talk about Trump but not ok for me to talk about Trump.

No thanks. I’ll pass on that.

Only 2.5 more years of crying to go. I ran out of tissue so maybe you can use your tinfoil hat instead.

5de32a57fd9db2384f6f2792

Laughing, not crying

Trump said a lot of stupid things, kid. You just can’t admit it because you have your head lodged up his ass and all you see is orange.

You just keep making a bigger fool of yourself, son.
Intelligent adults can clearly see biden's descent into senility.
You are not an intelligent adult, obviously.

You just keep making a bigger fool of yourself, son.
Intelligent adults can clearly see biden's descent into senility.
You are not an intelligent adult, obviously.
81 million people preferred the guy you consider senile over your retard.

That’s the reality, kiddo. Not my problem you don’t like it. Cry for me.

Forum List

Back