The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

Trump hater dodges the truth. It's taken your boy Biden one year to destabilize the world and yet you cling to your silly narrative TRUMP BAD!!!
What did I dodge? You’re coming up with a SUBJECTIVE opinion regarding why the world didn’t like Trump.

What did I dodge? You’re coming up with a SUBJECTIVE opinion regarding why the world didn’t like Trump.
The Globalist movement in the world is an obvious truth. They mocked Trump because they feared what he represented, a strong America. Now that they and their minions like you have a puppet stooge installed in the White House, they are quite satisfied.

And you still do not understand. Language, border and culture. We are throwing it all away for globalism and a massively diminished life for most Americans when it is finished.
You sound like you’re upset with the last election. Good.

That’s because you’ve yet to show any evidence that you understand intelligent statements, XponentialClueless.
Neat. A lame insult. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

I’ll give it a 2/10. Lacks creativity. The variations of “Ur dumb” get pretty boring pretty quickly you know. Maybe you can try a different insult or at least spice it up if you want to stay with the same category?

Let’s see your next lame insult. Go on.

Neat. A lame insult. Who could have possibly seen that coming?

I’ll give it a 2/10. Lacks creativity. The variations of “Ur dumb” get pretty boring pretty quickly you know. Maybe you can try a different insult or at least spice it up if you want to stay with the same category?

Let’s see your next lame insult. Go on.
I can do this all day.
You’re an ignorant fool, XcrementialClueless.

I can do this all day.
You’re an ignorant fool, XcrementialClueless.

I’m sure you can. Anyone can fling mindless insults on the internet.

I’m going to have to give this one a 1/10. You’re just getting lazy now.

I await your next lame insult. Let’s see it. Get creative this time.

I’m sure you can. Anyone can fling mindless insults on the internet.

I’m going to have to give this one a 1/10. You’re just getting lazy now.

I await your next lame insult. Let’s see it. Get creative this time.
If you want me to keep insulting you, I’m happy to oblige, XcrementalClueless.🙂

If you want me to keep insulting you, I’m happy to oblige, XcrementalClueless.🙂
2/10. Still lacking creativity. The word play thing isn’t working for you.

Anyway, I don’t mind either way. Your mindless insults don’t bother me. I’m glad they make you feel better though. :)

I’ve noticed that Trumpsters quickly resort to dumb insults like this. It seems like you guys have pent in anger and you’re not intelligent enough to articulate it so you just abandon substance and resort to repeating baseless insults on the internet.

I suspect it’s because you need a place to let it all out because you guys certainly don’t speak like this in person. Maybe I’m doing a service here, like a little therapy session for you.

Are we becoming best friends? Just kidding. Go ahead and tell me how stupid I am. But seriously, try being creative.

Forum List

Back