The World Is Laughing At Us - Australian Reporters RIP Incoherent Pelosi

I see him as a yuge improvement over the narcissistic retard we just got rid of. And I have 81 million reasons to believe that people agree with me.
Obama ( and the democrats running the show) see him as a tool that they brush off when he’s done being useful. He is such an idiot even his own colleagues don’t want to talk to him.

Man.

Are you done crying about the 2020 election?

Are you a biologist?

No crying about 2020. I find it fitting that dems cheated in the tens of million column to elect the worst ever POTUS in history and likely the last democrat in any leaderships until the Sun goes nova

Are you a biologist?

No crying about 2020. I find it fitting that dems cheated in the tens of million column to elect the worst ever POTUS in history and likely the last democrat in any leaderships until the Sun goes nova
Neat. Your tinfoil hat nonsense doesn’t concern me though. Only 2.5 years of crying to go for you, crybaby. Maybe more.

Neat. Your tinfoil hat nonsense doesn’t concern me though. Only 2.5 years of crying to go for you, crybaby. Maybe more.

Nothing for me to cry about. We know you cheated in the tens of million column and look what you got for it!

Biden, well the people running their Biden sock puppet, have even worse in store for the USA. And you think that's a good thing

Nothing for me to cry about. We know you cheated in the tens of million column and look what you got for it!

Biden, well the people running their Biden sock puppet, have even worse in store for the USA. And you think that's a good thing
Looks like you’re upset and making up elaborate conspiracy theories to cope with the reality. You lost.

Obama ( and the democrats running the show) see him as a tool that they brush off when he’s done being useful. He is such an idiot even his own colleagues don’t want to talk to him.
I’m not crazy about him. But 81 million people prefer him over the last idiot.

You don’t think the world thought poorly of Trump? Got it. You’re a delusion moron.
The world is not a a single mind, kid. Many people didn't like Trump because he put America first. That's quite different from the ridicule that your senile putz and his whore VP are getting. I know it, you know it. Grow the fuck up and accept reality.

The world is not a a single mind, kid. Many people didn't like Trump because he put America first. That's quite different from the ridicule that your senile putz and his whore VP are getting. I know it, you know it. Grow the fuck up and accept reality.
And many people thought Trump was a narcissistic moron unfit for office.

You know it and I know it.

And many people thought Trump was a narcissistic moron unfit for office.

You know it and I know it.
The thread isn't about what people thought about Trump, it's about the foreign press ridiculing democrat senility.
Feel free to post the videos of foreign press laughing at Trump because they can't understand him.
You lost this debate before it started because you mindlessly support idiots.

Forum List

Back