🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The World Stands Disgraced by Israel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say a thousand Palestinians have been killed in the recent flare-up. That is the equivalent of more than 150,000 people in the US.

You should have seen what we did when only 3,000 were killed!
I'm listening to a Palestinian civil rights activist whose lived in Gaza for sixty years right this minute. He says they have never seen Israel target entire neighborhoods with the sort of firepower they are using today; he also points out it is very likely there are literally hundreds more dead civilian bodies beneath the rubble.

It's fairly well documented that anti-Semitism is part and parcel of the modern leftist and that they stand arm in arm with the terrorists.

The beauty of it is, if Islam had its way, the leftists would be at the head of the line to get their heads lopped off.

:lol:

It's funny because it's true. :lol:

I'm a centrist then, because I stand ALWAYS with Israel.

It's fairly well documented that anti-Semitism is part and parcel of the modern leftist and that they stand arm in arm with the terrorists.

The beauty of it is, if Islam had its way, the leftists would be at the head of the line to get their heads lopped off.

Boy, are you out of touch with reality...

It's funny because it's true. :lol:

I'm a centrist then, because I stand ALWAYS with Israel.
That makes you a Zionist, a Zionist unreasoning child that is...

I simply have no sympathy for anyone killed protecting or hiding the rockets hidden by Hamas.

One of these days Israel is going to get fed up with their crap and level it.

I'll be cheering when they do.

One of these days Israel will get pushed back into the history books where it belongs, and I will feel the same.

Let's speed up the process and arm all of Israel's enemies as well as Israel. What fun eh?

Don't bet on it.
History is on my side. It's not a matter of if the Jews will be slaughtered, just when...

It's a war. If Hamas stops using civilians as shields, Palestinian civilians won't be killed.
It is not a war.
Gaza is occupied territory.
Israel is its occupying power.
Jews can not deny Gaza the right to self-govern and simultaneously claim the right of self-defense against an occupied population it is legally required to protect.

One of these days Israel will get pushed back into the history books where it belongs, and I will feel the same.

Let's speed up the process and arm all of Israel's enemies as well as Israel. What fun eh?

Don't bet on it.
History is on my side. It's not a matter of if the Jews will be slaughtered, just when...

That's what the Romans said...and the Egyptians...and the Germans...and the LIBTARDS..

It's a war. If Hamas stops using civilians as shields, Palestinian civilians won't be killed.
Hamas is made up of Palestinian citizens...
Maybe 15,000 Hamas members total (not all fighters) among a population of 1.5 million Gazans.

Currently there are about 1000 confirmed fatalities and hundreds more buried beneath block after block of rubble.

Not to get too morbid, how many dead civilians would be required before Israel loses US support?

Don't bet on it.

That's what the Romans said...and the Egyptians...and the Germans...and the LIBTARDS..
Slaughtered doesn't mean annihilated, ceasing to exist. There are what, 10 million Jews in the world? Even if all of Israel goes, there'd still be half that many around. That doesn't change the fact that another slaughter of the Jews is coming, it's just a matter of time.

The world will forgive the terrorists crimes, because the world forgives Hamas always, and is never interested in the truth.
Hamas would not exist if Jews were not occupying Palestine.
Your racist apartheid state is heading for the same end as White South Africa.
Maybe you should start thinking about that?
:eusa_pray:

Maybe 15,000 Hamas members total (not all fighters) among a population of 1.5 million Gazans.

Currently there are about 1000 confirmed fatalities and hundreds more buried beneath block after block of rubble.

Not to get too morbid, how many dead civilians would be required before Israel loses US support?
Tens of thousands, and even then, we'd be backing them up secretly. They are our little dirty secret in the Middle East, our transit point for things we can't get caught shipping, our military advisers to people we can't get caught advising, our hired killers for people we can't get caught killing. That won't change until the oil runs out or they no longer exist.

Arabs are Semites.
What makes you think Jews are entitled to their land and water?

Tens of thousands, and even then, we'd be backing them up secretly. They are our little dirty secret in the Middle East, our transit point for things we can't get caught shipping, our military advisers to people we can't get caught advising, our hired killers for people we can't get caught killing. That won't change until the oil runs out or they no longer exist.
When the oil runs out, Israel is on its own.
Some Jews exhibit a penchant for self-destruction that makes me think their state won't last that long, but I'm a little worried about their Samson Complex.

Arabs are Semites.
What makes you think Jews are entitled to their land and water?

Anti-semitism is a word coined by a German and is meant strictly for Jews. It has nothing to do with the Arab people. Check it out.

What makes you think that the Muslims are entitled to try to force people into Islam instead of allowing people to follow their own religious beliefs. As one Iranian poster used to say -- Islam is not just for the Iranians or for the Arabs, but for the entire world. I think many realize that you have already become a Dhimmi to these Muslims because of your hatred for the Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back