🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"The World Stands Disgraced by Israel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel breaks 72-hour truce that started Friday morning: Sky News
http://thecairopost.com/news/120363/news/72-hour-truce-starts-between-israel-hamas
IN_Mideast02.jpg

CAIRO: After a 72-hour truce started Friday morning between the two conflicting parties, Israel and Hamas, new reports said Israel broke the ceasefire by targeting eastern Rafah, Sky News reported.

Six people were reportedly killed this morning after Israeli shelling on Gaza strip.

The U.S. and U.N. announced that both Israel and Hamas agreed to a 3-day truce which took effect 8 am Friday.

The truce followed heavy Israel-Hamas fighting during the past few days, which resulted in civilian and military deaths. It comes after at least four short humanitarian cease-fire initiatives, most of which were either broken after a few hours or rejected by one of the two parties.

Israel was reported to continue targeting tunnels, and Hamas announced commitment to the truce as long as the other party respects it.

Reportedly, both parties agreed to send delegations to Egypt to start negotiations on the current crisis.

Well if Hamas didn't build tunnels and lob bombs into Isreal there would be no war.

If the Palestinian idiots hadn't voted Hamas in to run Palestine there would be no war.

Civilians die in war and those idiot Palestinians weren't concerned about civilian deaths when they voted Hamas in so neither should anyone else.

Civilians die in war. They always have and always will.

I'm sure Hamas is heartbroken over the civilian Isreali's that have died during their attacks.

If I were Isreal I'd level the place. End of problem.

Another jew hating thread brought to you by Hitler GP.

Last edited:
I simply have no sympathy for anyone killed protecting or hiding the rockets hidden by Hamas.

One of these days Israel is going to get fed up with their crap and level it.

I'll be cheering when they do.
Jews are leveling block after block of Gaza right now.
1000 confirmed dead, and hundreds more beneath the rubble.
What makes you think Jews are entitled to all of Palestine?

Well if Hamas didn't build tunnels and lob bombs into Isreal there would be no war.

If the Palestinian idiots hadn't voted Hamas in to run Palestine there would be no war.

Civilians die in war and those idiot Palestinians weren't concerned about civilian deaths when they voted Hamas in so neither should anyone else.

Civilians die in war. They always have and always will.

I'm sure Hamas is heartbroken over the civilian Isreali's that have died during their attacks.

If I were Isreal I'd level the place. End of problem.
Well, if greedy Jews weren't occupying the West Bank and Gaza, Hamas would have no need to resort to legitimate self-defense.

When are you planning to hold Israel to the same standards as Hamas?

When pigs fly?

I simply have no sympathy for anyone killed protecting or hiding the rockets hidden by Hamas.

One of these days Israel is going to get fed up with their crap and level it.

I'll be cheering when they do.
Jews are leveling block after block of Gaza right now.
1000 confirmed dead, and hundreds more beneath the rubble.
What makes you think Jews are entitled to all of Palestine?

As an aside, I wonder if Dhimmi George believes that China is entitled to all of Tibet and that the Turks have a right to part of Cyprus. Does he ever post against these two issues on other forums, or does he feel it would take time away from his busily posting against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews.

It's fairly well documented that anti-Semitism is part and parcel of the modern leftist and that they stand arm in arm with the terrorists.

The beauty of it is, if Islam had its way, the leftists would be at the head of the line to get their heads lopped off.

:lol:
Arabs are Semites.
What makes you think Jews are entitled to their land and water?

Anti-semitism is a word coined by a German and is meant strictly for Jews. It has nothing to do with the Arab people. Check it out.

What makes you think that the Muslims are entitled to try to force people into Islam instead of allowing people to follow their own religious beliefs. As one Iranian poster used to say -- Islam is not just for the Iranians or for the Arabs, but for the entire world. I think many realize that you have already become a Dhimmi to these Muslims because of your hatred for the Jews.
Muslims aren't ringing Israel with concrete and razor wire and using little Jews for target practice, are they? When Israel ends its occupation of Palestine, your Germanic interpretation of "anti-Semite" might be relevant again.

Two threads were merged and moved to ME general due to some confusion about location, not due to spamming.

Please discuss the topic :)

I love the advice for the Palestinians here. Someone occupies your country, controls the power, and therefore water, you aren't allowed an airport or a seaport, you don't control your borders or your airspace, and their advice to them is, be nice.

Israel breaks 72-hour truce that started Friday morning: Sky News
http://thecairopost.com/news/120363/news/72-hour-truce-starts-between-israel-hamas
IN_Mideast02.jpg

CAIRO: After a 72-hour truce started Friday morning between the two conflicting parties, Israel and Hamas, new reports said Israel broke the ceasefire by targeting eastern Rafah, Sky News reported.

Six people were reportedly killed this morning after Israeli shelling on Gaza strip.

The U.S. and U.N. announced that both Israel and Hamas agreed to a 3-day truce which took effect 8 am Friday.

The truce followed heavy Israel-Hamas fighting during the past few days, which resulted in civilian and military deaths. It comes after at least four short humanitarian cease-fire initiatives, most of which were either broken after a few hours or rejected by one of the two parties.

Israel was reported to continue targeting tunnels, and Hamas announced commitment to the truce as long as the other party respects it.

Reportedly, both parties agreed to send delegations to Egypt to start negotiations on the current crisis.
"Since the beginning of Israel’s offensive on July 8, more than 1400 Gazans, the majority of which are civilians, have been killed and thousands have been injured, according to BBC Friday. Some 61 Israelis have been killed so far, according to the Spokesperson for the Israeli IDF Avichay Adraee on his Twitter account Friday."

Thanks for your link.

Israel breaks 72-hour truce that started Friday morning: Sky News | Cairo Post

Arabs are Semites.

Anti-semitism is a word coined by a German and is meant strictly for Jews. It has nothing to do with the Arab people. Check it out.

What makes you think that the Muslims are entitled to try to force people into Islam instead of allowing people to follow their own religious beliefs. As one Iranian poster used to say -- Islam is not just for the Iranians or for the Arabs, but for the entire world. I think many realize that you have already become a Dhimmi to these Muslims because of your hatred for the Jews.
Muslims aren't ringing Israel with concrete and razor wire and using little Jews for target practice, are they? When Israel ends its occupation of Palestine, your Germanic interpretation of "anti-Semite" might be relevant again.

But, Dhimmi George, you forget that this is the Middle East forum, and the Muslims are busy murdering other people in other regions of the Middle East.

I guess Dhimmi George isn't at all interested in where the word "anti-Semitism" comes from just as he is not interested in all the innocent Arabs murdered elsewhere in the rest of the Middle East. Unless he can use the Arabs as a pawn in his fight against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, he just doesn't care about them.

But, Dhimmi George, you forget that this is the Middle East forum, and the Muslims are busy murdering other people in other regions of the Middle East.

I guess Dhimmi George isn't at all interested in where the word "anti-Semitism" comes from just as he is not interested in all the innocent Arabs murdered elsewhere in the rest of the Middle East. Unless he can use the Arabs as a pawn in his fight against his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, he just doesn't care about them.
"The United States issued a firm condemnation of the shelling of a United Nations school in Gaza that killed at least 16 Palestinians on Wednesday, but also confirmed it restocked Israel’s dwindling supplies of ammunition.

"The White House expressed concern that thousands of civilians who had sought protection from the UN were at risk after the shelling of the girls’ elementary school. Some 3,300 civilians were taking shelter there, after being told by Israel to leave their homes.

"The UN agency for Palestinian refugees, UNRWA, which runs the school, said its initial assessment was that it has been struck by Israeli artillery."

US condemns shelling of UN school in Gaza but restocks Israeli ammunition | World news | theguardian.com

Arabs are Semites.

Hamas must be getting an ass whipping right now because all the terrorist supporters are running off at the mouth about how the Jews are going to get tromped. Sad, that.

Hamas must be getting an ass whipping right now because all the terrorist supporters are running off at the mouth about how the Jews are going to get tromped. Sad, that.

We know that Dhimmi George really loves the Jews so is going to sign the pledge for this Christian organization. I realize he doesn't have the Los Angeles Times delivered in the morning to his apartment and only reads it when stopping at Macdonald's for a coffee, but this group had a full-page ad in the paper yesterday.

https://secure2.convio.net/cufi/site/SPageServer?pagename=theisraelpledge

The UN and US have condemned Israel for the deliberate shelling of sleeping civilians in Gaza:

"...(O)fficials described the killing of sleeping children as a disgrace to the world and accused Israel of a serious violation of international law after a school in Gaza being used to shelter Palestinian families was shelled on Wednesday.

"At least 15 people, mostly children and women, died when the school in Jabaliya refugee camp was hit by five shells during a night of relentless bombardment across Gaza. More than 100 people were injured.

"Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general, said the attack was 'outrageous and unjustifiable' and demanded 'accountability and justice'. The UN said its officials had repeatedly given details of the school and its refugee population to Israel."

'The world stands disgraced' - Israeli shelling of school kills at least 15 | World news | The Guardian

How come you haven't started any threads disgusted and disgraced Hamas for firing rockets into Israel while their kiddies were asleep?

It's fairly well documented that anti-Semitism is part and parcel of the modern leftist and that they stand arm in arm with the terrorists.

The beauty of it is, if Islam had its way, the leftists would be at the head of the line to get their heads lopped off.

:lol:

Actually I think most progressives are cowardly enough and weaselly enough to bend with the times if Islam ever had its way. They only have balls when it comes to going against people who follow the rules.

I love the advice for the Palestinians here. Someone occupies your country, controls the power, and therefore water, you aren't allowed an airport or a seaport, you don't control your borders or your airspace, and their advice to them is, be nice.
If you want to control your borders don't stick your country within the borders of another country like Israel. Israel does not have to let anyone into their country they don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back