"The World Stands Disgraced by Israel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas is not the government of a sovereign state and it's charter is not a constitution.
Hamas leaders consistently state Palestinians deserve the right of self-determination to decide their relationship with Israel. Neither Hamas nor a majority of Palestinians have any problem with dealing as an equal with a Jewish neighbor, but they will not accept dealing with Jews as occupiers.

You really stretch credibility when you try to claim a Palestinian state with no army, navy or air force represents any security threat to a nuclear-armed Israel.
Hamas is the government in Gaza, thus it's charter matters.
Israel occupies Gaza by controlling its airspace, coastal waters, land borders, population registry, and electromagnetic sphere. Nothing gets in or out of Gaza without Israel's permission since the tunnels with Egypt were sealed by the military dictatorship. Hamas has said it is up to Palestinians to decide their relationship with Israel. For that to happen Israel will have to lift its belligerent occupation of Gaza. Jews will never agree unless the world imposes economic sanctions on the Jewish state like those on Iran, and that isn't likely as long as US voters continue "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in their voting booths.
Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Muslims aren't ringing Israel with concrete and razor wire and using little Jews for target practice, are they? When Israel ends its occupation of Palestine, your Germanic interpretation of "anti-Semite" might be relevant again.
Hamas must be getting an ass whipping right now because all the terrorist supporters are running off at the mouth about how the Jews are going to get tromped. Sad, that.
Hamas wouldn't even exist if Israel wasn't occupying Palestine.
Some Jews will have to learn the hard way they are just not that special.

There is no such thing as Palestine. There is no "P" in Arabic. What would it be called "Fallastinian"?

Hamas must be getting an ass whipping right now because all the terrorist supporters are running off at the mouth about how the Jews are going to get tromped. Sad, that.

There is no such thing as Palestine. There is no "P" in Arabic. What would it be called "Fallastinian"?

Failistan.

George is the ultimate Failistinian.

Last edited:
Do you think that might have had anything to do with US support for Israel's occupation of Palestine, Troll?

Israel is not an occupation, it is the land of the Jews and Jerusalem is her capital. Get over it or get dead.
Israel is a racist, apartheid state that will either change its ways or go the way of White South Africa; maybe you should sign up for a cruise(don't forget your snorkel):D

George,

Israel has made peace treaties and the "Palestinians" have broken all of them and they will fight until God comes back and settles it.
This is a war against Israel and it is hatred.

Chuck

Filastin, I think.
Luckily there is a "P" in English:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

There would probably not be a Jewish state in Palestine today without something like the Balfour Declaration

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Filastin, I think.
Luckily there is a "P" in English:

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

There would probably not be a Jewish state in Palestine today without something like the Balfour Declaration

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing there about the Arabs led by that gay Egyptian dude.

If Jews don't want all the land between the River and the sea, why is it every Jew of legal age living there has a vote to determine who writes the laws she lives under and less than half of all Arabs have the same privilege?

Jews have been stealing Palestine since 1948, and since 1967 they've systematically deprived Arabs of their land and water rights while filling the territories they occupy with hundreds of thousands of civilians, in violation of international law.

Jews withdrew settlers and military from Gaza but maintain control over Gaza's borders, airspace, coastal waters, and population registry; they prohibit any exports from leaving Gaza; they routinely fire on children and other civilians engaged in non-hostile actions, like farming or fishing.

You are badly mistaken if you honestly believe Jews are not trying to drive non-Jews from Palestine.

They are, and they've never made much of an attempt to hide it.

Arabs have voting rights in Israel if they want to vote. If less than half of them choose not to vote, it is their choice not to vote. You have to be a citizen of Israel to have the right to vote, just as it is in the United States and most other nations that allow voting.

They have representation in the Israeli government as well.

Palestinian Arabs sat in the state's first parliamentary assembly; as of 2011, 13 of the 120 members of the Israeli Parliament are Arab citizens, most representing Arab political parties, and one of Israel's Supreme Court judges is a Palestinian Arab.
20% of citizens of Israel are Arabs, about a million people.
Those of voting age have the right to vote in Israeli elections.
However, Jewish law covers all the land between the River and the sea, including the occupied territories where there are millions of Arabs living under Israel's boot with no way of influencing state policy.
If Israel wasn't primarily concerned with ruling all of Palestine for the benefits of Jews, it would extend the vote to all living under its laws, civil and military.
But it won't.

Some of the people trying to work in gaza don't get to work because their brothers are busy fighting an unnecessary war.

Israel is not an occupation, it is the land of the Jews and Jerusalem is her capital. Get over it or get dead.
Israel is a racist, apartheid state that will either change its ways or go the way of White South Africa; maybe you should sign up for a cruise(don't forget your snorkel):D

George,

Israel has made peace treaties and the "Palestinians" have broken all of them and they will fight until God comes back and settles it.

Chuck
Why is Israel stealing all the land between the River and the sea?

George,

Chuck
Why is Israel stealing all the land between the River and the sea?

The Aza is not big enough to be a pimple.

Do you think that might have had anything to do with US support for Israel's occupation of Palestine, Troll?

Here's one example revealing how some religious Israelis see non-Israelis:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ77ZM0fGmU"]ISRAELI JEWS THREATEN TO KILL CHRISTIAN AMERICANS (SAID FUCK JESUS) - YouTube[/ame]

These Christians did NOTHING to deserve this treatment. But millions and millions of modern Christians will gladly lay down like doormats to the hatred Jews have towards non-Jews (and specifically Christians):

As a Christian, I take this passage very, very seriously while millions of my Christian brothers and sisters cast it aside as if it's not a legitimate part of the Bible:

2 Corinthians 6:14-16, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

As a Christian, I don't "yoke myself" with non-believers of other religions. I can be friendly and even helpful but I don't put their religious beliefs or their nationality above Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ77ZM0fGmU"]ISRAELI JEWS THREATEN TO KILL CHRISTIAN AMERICANS (SAID FUCK JESUS) - YouTube[/ame]

These Christians did NOTHING to deserve this treatment. But millions and millions of modern Christians will gladly lay down like doormats to the hatred Jews have towards non-Jews (and specifically Christians):

As a Christian, I take this passage very, very seriously while millions of my Christian brothers and sisters cast it aside as if it's not a legitimate part of the Bible:

2 Corinthians 6:14-16, "Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people."

As a Christian, I don't "yoke myself" with non-believers of other religions. I can be friendly and even helpful but I don't put their religious beliefs or their nationality above Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible.

There's always a small segment of haters.
Similar to you believing that anyone who doesn't accept Jesus is going to burn forever in the Eternal Lake of Fire.
That's gonna have to be one big ass Lake.

It's a war. If Hamas stops using civilians as shields, Palestinian civilians won't be killed.

Where did you hear that Hamas was using civilians as shields? CNN? CBS? FOX? MSNBC? New York Times? George Soros? Or some other mainstream, liberal outlet? I'm not saying that Hamas isn't doing that but who on earth actually believes ANYTHING the mainstream media feeds them?

Similar to you believing that anyone who doesn't accept Jesus is going to burn forever in the Eternal Lake of Fire.

Well ... there's a broad path that leads to that broad lake (according to the Bible). But let's simplify it. The following verse is short and to the point but has gigantic implications. The percentage of the world's population that actually accepts Christ is much smaller than the percentage that rejects Him:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

That's to say that if any person dies without accepting Jesus Christ he or she is condemned. Harsh but true.

Racism is exploding among the younger generation in Israel:

"In Israel, racism and extremism are exploding. It began shortly after the kidnapping of three Israeli boys—Naftali, Gilad and Eyal—in Gush Etzion, that led to the assault in Gaza which has seen over 1,000 killed.

"A Facebook page calling for the murder of Palestinians went viral.

"In one photo, a soldier posed broodingly with his gun, the word 'vengeance' written on his chest. In another two teenage girls smiled happily with a banner that read: 'Hating Arabs is not racism, it’s values.'"

If authorities don't see that, the Jewish state will self-destruct.

Racists Are Rampaging Through Israel | VICE United States

ISRAELI JEWS THREATEN TO KILL CHRISTIAN AMERICANS (SAID FUCK JESUS) - YouTube

Well ... there's a broad path that leads to that broad lake (according to the Bible). But let's simplify it. The following verse is short and to the point but has gigantic implications. The percentage of the world's population that actually accepts Christ is much smaller than the percentage that rejects Him:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

That's to say that if any person dies without accepting Jesus Christ he or she is condemned. Harsh but true.

I read TNT 6 times back in 1998.
After a life time of learning Torah, I couldn't reduce myself to such a simple view of the world or believe in such a spiteful God.

So please take your video elsewhere as your belief is no better than the jerks in said video.

"In Israel, racism and extremism are exploding. It began shortly after the kidnapping of three Israeli boys—Naftali, Gilad and Eyal—in Gush Etzion, that led to the assault in Gaza which has seen over 1,000 killed.

"In one photo, a soldier posed broodingly with his gun, the word 'vengeance' written on his chest. In another two teenage girls smiled happily with a banner that read: 'Hating Arabs is not racism, it’s values.'"

Wow!
A Facebok page versus actual mass murderers!

Wow!
Not enough dead Arabs in Gaza for your values?

Wow!
Not enough dead Arabs in Gaza for your values?

No enough dead Christians and Shiites for you to start sitting up and take notice in other Middle East areas?

It's a war. If Hamas stops using civilians as shields, Palestinian civilians won't be killed.

Where did you hear that Hamas was using civilians as shields? CNN? CBS? FOX? MSNBC? New York Times? George Soros? Or some other mainstream, liberal outlet? I'm not saying that Hamas isn't doing that but who on earth actually believes ANYTHING the mainstream media feeds them?

I guess you get your news straight from God.:D

So Hitler, the Catholic, is going to heaven while I'm stuck in Hell because I don't believe in a book of fairy tales. Yeah that's fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back