The Worm Has Turned

I don’t need to acknowledge anything like that to win this debate. You claimed this man died from the shot but you don’t know the cause of death. You are guessing and stating your guess as fact. That’s lying
Better to guess than to put down Covid to get funds from the government.

Better to guess than to put down Covid to get funds from the government.
No not better to guess… better to just be honest… but at least you’re finally admitting you’re guessing. As I said before, grow up and do better

Pummeled into submission in your own thread. Sad dude, VERY sad. :(
Oh, and you still have absolutely NOTHING in the way of proof other than a headline on a RW blog.
Try harder next time you post and try to make it just a bit less dumb.
What thread are you talking about? It sure is not this one. FAIL, troll.

Why else would you start this thread, ghoul?
Did you read the OP? I did the post because of the irony and the FACT the vaccine is a killer. You going to move this to Conspiracy theories?

Did you read the OP? I did the post because of the irony and the FACT the vaccine is a killer. You going to move this to Conspiracy theories?
Yes it should absolutely be a conspiracy theory thread if you are going to persist to claim the vax caused a death that has no public announcement of what the cause of death was. You are stating your guesses as facts. That’s a conspiracy theory. It’s where you live

That's because your first reaction, hammered into you by decades of indoctrination, is to trust anyone with a "Dr" in front of his/her name. Many of us have broken that indoctrination. Some of us still feel sorry for folks like you who cannot use your own brains to break through the conditioning.

This motherfucker wanted to punch me in the face. I'm pleased as punch that he's dead and not threatening anyone else with physical assault.

Keep on being a sheep. Leave us adult humans the fuck alone.
And YOU wanted to punch him in the face for wanting to save peoples lives with the vaccine, which you believe is FAKE....no?

Forum List

Back