The Worm Has Turned

Listen pal, you don't get to point to headlines on CNN, NYT and WaPo and compare any deceptiveness on their part to headlines on Red Voice Media and Gateway Pundit.

We're still waiting for the proof that this guy just got a booster OR that it was the booster killed him. Get to work, and maybe you can find another headline on LifeZette that proves it! :lol:
Listen, you do not tell me or anyone what to do you intolerant stupid bag of shit. We clear on that?

Because it shows how dangerous the vaccine is. A child could figure that out. Go get one. you need the help. No showers either.
You truly are an idiot :)

Driving a car is dangerous and people die from it but if you’re going to claim that somebody died from a car accident you need to show that they got in a car accident. You’re not doing so in this case. You fail. You pull the same crap with the stolen election claims that’s why nobody takes you seriously.
Grow up, do better
Those people were not killed in car accidents. Covid killed them.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You truly are an idiot :)

GARBAGE.

Driving a car is dangerous and people die from it but if you’re going to claim that somebody died from a car accident you need to show that they got in a car accident. You’re not doing so in this case. You fail. You pull the same crap with the stolen election claims that’s why nobody takes you seriously.
Grow up, do better
Lasty grow up? Please, ain't gonna happen. He'll still be yammering about a stolen election ten years from now (unless of course he dies prior to then as an unvaccinated idiot ;-)

Lasty grow up? Please, ain't gonna happen. He'll still be yammering about a stolen election ten years from now (unless of course he dies prior to then as an unvaccinated idiot ;-)
The election was stolen and that will be true for eternity.

There was no debate. You said you did not believe the story.
No I said that you are lying when you claim that he died from the vaccine and challenged you to prove your claims. You’ve failed to do so and are now abandoning the debate. That was a pretty sad attempt. Better luck next time

There was no debate. You said you did not believe the story. Not much to say to a brainwashed fool after that, is there?
Why would anyone believe ANY story that linked no proof of their contentions whatsoever. You're a good useful idiot however. How much is Vladimir paying you per post?

No I said that you are lying when you claim that he died from the vaccine and challenged you to prove your claims. You’ve failed to do so and are now abandoning the debate. That was a pretty sad attempt. Better luck next time
Again, is he dead? Did he get a booster shot and then die? There is no luck involved. The vaccine is a killer.

Again, is he dead? Did he get a booster shot and then die? There is no luck involved. The vaccine is a killer.
Again, you don’t know the cause of death. If Johnny drives to your house and then chokes on a chicken bone during lunch he died from choking on a chicken bone not from a car accident. Your argument is saying, people die from car accidents. Johnny drove to your house, Johnny is dead, therefore he died from a car accident. Retarded, right?!

You don’t know the cause of death. Stop pretending like you do.

Again, you don’t know the cause of death. If Johnny drives to your house and then chokes on a chicken bone during lunch he died from choking on a chicken bone not from a car accident. Your argument is saying, people die from car accidents. Johnny drive to my house, Johnny is dead, therefore he does from a car accident. Retarded, right?!

You don’t know the cause of death. Stop pretending like you do.
A substantial number have died from every age group within weeks of taking the vax. You are refusing to acknowledge that fact. You have no argument.

A substantial number have died from every age group within weeks of taking the vax. You are refusing to acknowledge that fact. You have no argument.
I don’t need to acknowledge anything like that to win this debate. You claimed this man died from the shot but you don’t know the cause of death. You are guessing and stating your guess as fact. That’s lying

I agree. Anyone on either side who mocks the death of people whose only "crime" is to be convinced of the severity of this virus or lack thereof, should be ashamed of themselves. This virus IS deadly but it isn't anywhere near deadly enough to justify the insane, arbitrary, and illegal actions our governments are engaging in.

Illegal actions? So trying to save people's lives is illegal. It's news to me.

The fact that Biden's handlers are demanding that even naturally immune people be vaccinated or else, tells a reasonable person what the truth is about this chaos.
Has there been a natural immunity test that proves it against this virus? It's impossible for a body to have immunity against something it has never encountered.

They are willing to weaken our military, dump cops and other professionals that serve to keep our society safe, and to do so at the worst possible time.

Here we Go again. Another rant against everything the government controls. More paranoia and hate in fact.

Is it just me, or does that seem "counter-productive"? When all is said and done, every member of government, ANY BRANCH that helped to harm people, should face serious prison time.

You mean every Democrat should be eliminated. Sound familiar?

Forum List

Back