The Wrath O' Nancy!

Can't view the link without disabling my ad blocker.

The gist:

Kious is now a target of death threats and will have to relocate her business.

As such a GoFundMe page has been set up by Amy Tarkanian, wife of former Nevada State Senator Danny Tarkanian, to help Kious, her business, and her family relocates.

“Erica Kious, a single mother of two and owner of eSalon, where House Speaker Nancy Pelosi got her hair done on Monday is now being forced to shut down and relocate her business and family due to outrage and threats she is receiving, she is having others pack up her belongings because she fears returning. ” Tarkanian said.

I'm in love.

1599227089643.png

I said it the other day in the first thread about the incident. The one with the gotcha moment may have wanted to just use blackmail and not release it to the public.

HELL HATH NO WRATH LIKE A SCALDED LEFTIST!

How dare this woman embarrass Nancy by wondering why businesses like hers were shut down and going broke while Nancy felt perfectly fine getting her hair done without a mask! Democrats can't answer that so they must punish and scare people for daring to ask!

Site loads for me just fine.
View attachment 384409

That's unusual. I run Firefox 78.2 in full privacy mode and have never seen anyone get blocked when I can get through. I'm usually the one bitching. That's why it pays to have more than one browser, for those few things I want to load or run that I can't on Firefox, I copy and paste the URL to Safari and that always works.

Site loads for me just fine.
View attachment 384409

That's unusual. I run Firefox 78.2 in full privacy mode and have never seen anyone get blocked when I can get through. I'm usually the one bitching. That's why it pays to have more than one browser, for those few things I want to load or run that I can't on Firefox, I copy and paste the URL to Safari and that always works.
Yeah, that thing's chock full of security holes. Firefox is now run by leftists.
I bet you can't string 9 anon proxies together with it.
If you try to, I bet the browser itself goes around it.

Forum List

Back