The writing IS on the wall for Trump.....

Here's some news for you: Trump is not Moore. The Alabama election was not a referendum on Trump.

You can bet your dirty diaper that last night was ALSO a referendum on Trump.....Blacks and educated whites have made a serious decision.
.....Blacks and educated whites have made a serious decision.

against Moore.
Guess it doesn't matter that Trump couldn't come close to his winning %% over Hill Especially after kissing the pedophiles butt

What pedophile?
Will we know you only see Dem evil while saying you don't like either party When will you stop the bs and tell the truth?
When will you stop the bs and tell the truth?

When will YOU tell the truth?

I repeat..

What pedophile?

Here's some news for you: Trump is not Moore. The Alabama election was not a referendum on Trump.

You can bet your dirty diaper that last night was ALSO a referendum on Trump.....Blacks and educated whites have made a serious decision.

against Moore.
Guess it doesn't matter that Trump couldn't come close to his winning %% over Hill Especially after kissing the pedophiles butt
When did this happen?:disbelief:
I know you faggots spent 9 years kissing Obama's butt, :udaman:but I don't remember Trump kissing anyone's butt.
I think you need to provide a link and pictures of this ass-kissing episode. :hmpf:

Didnt' realize there were that many Electoral votes

No, an 11th grade history book could help you; Clinton received 2.9 million more votes than Trump, thus he received 2.9 million LESS. The EC was set up to reflect the popular vote, but has failed to do so five times. See The Great Republic, America: A Narrative History, and others near it on the shelves.

The EC reflects the desires of the states, not the population.

Which the FF were greatly aware of, and why it was created.

The so called FF themselves did not write the Constitution* and you need to learn the history of this nation:

The time has come to elect the president through a popular vote. But how? In the long term, the only surefire way is a Constitutional Amendment.

Indeed, early in American history we passed the 12th Amendment. That Amendment fixed a flaw in the Electoral College that almost allowed Aaron Burr to become president in 1800 even though, in Thomas Jefferson’s words, the “known will of the people” favored Jefferson.

We can elect the next president by popular vote – without amending the Constitution

For those objective enough to discern what this chart shows, the message is that GOP'ers in special elections (after Trump's constant screw-ups) may win in red states, but are doing much worse, while Dems. are gaining where they normally would not.

imrs.php

Didnt' realize there were that many Electoral votes

No, an 11th grade history book could help you; Clinton received 2.9 million more votes than Trump, thus he received 2.9 million LESS. The EC was set up to reflect the popular vote, but has failed to do so five times. See The Great Republic, America: A Narrative History, and others near it on the shelves.

The EC reflects the desires of the states, not the population.

Which the FF were greatly aware of, and why it was created.

The so called FF themselves did not write the Constitution* and you need to learn the history of this nation:

The time has come to elect the president through a popular vote. But how? In the long term, the only surefire way is a Constitutional Amendment.

Indeed, early in American history we passed the 12th Amendment. That Amendment fixed a flaw in the Electoral College that almost allowed Aaron Burr to become president in 1800 even though, in Thomas Jefferson’s words, the “known will of the people” favored Jefferson.

We can elect the next president by popular vote – without amending the Constitution
I think that this would be a bad idea.....then the Dems could simply pack a shitload of refugees into CA and overthrow the will of the rest of America.
The Founding Fathers were wise enough to prevent that shit.

You're smarter than that, Joe.......What my O/P tried to assert is that Trump's approval rating in a VIVID red state like AL has dropped although he has spent lots of time there trying to bullshit the state's citizens......

48% isn't that bad, all things considered.

My point stands, the Democrats need more in 2018 than "We hate Trump". They actually need something like "The Contract with America" of things they are going to do if they take Congress. Even if Trump vetoes them all, they should do it.

against Moore.

What pedophile?
Will we know you only see Dem evil while saying you don't like either party When will you stop the bs and tell the truth?

I repeat..

What pedophile?

donald-trump-roy-moore-1513031089.jpg

against Moore.

What pedophile?

I repeat..

What pedophile?

and that has what to do with pedophilia?

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

Focus on that writing on the wall,Trump cult members.

Nah, it's actually that the pubs ran a cuck who was not able to defend himself against false rape accusations.

Never run a cuck again.
Heck.....the GOP said they weren't gonna seat him even if he did win.
But you think Republicans ran the guy.
It was my understanding that the people of Alabama ran the cocksucker.

What pedophile?

I repeat..

What pedophile?

Sorry if you can't figure it out.

Lets see how he does in 2020

Only an idiot would "conclude" that what has gone on during these past 11 months, the country could sustain for another 37 more months.

You seriously need to do a little research and find out about the great things Trump has done for this country, withing the short period of a year.

He will go down in history as being the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

From the man who wrote the majority of the Constitution:

One of the most common criticisms of plans to modify or eliminate the Electoral College is that to do so would be to deviate from the wisdom of the Founders of the American political system. But the "Father of the Constitution" himself, James Madison, was never in favor of our current system for electing the president, one in which nearly all states award their electoral votes to the statewide popular vote winner. He ultimately backed a constitutional amendment to prohibit this practice.

ResizedImage300225-james-madison-2.jpg

As historian Garry Wills wrote of our fourth president, "as a framer and defender of the Constitution he had no peer." Yet, when he helped create the Constitution and when he defended it years after his presidency, Madison repeatedly argued for alternatives to the winner-take-all method of choosing a state's presidential electors. Like other leaders of that time, he looked at the world with clear eyes and learned from experience, unafraid to support change when that change made sense.

The College's primary purpose was not to give small states greater representation, as is often claimed by its defenders today. Instead, the Electoral College was created to reflect the political realities associated with accommodating the institution of slavery into our electoral system. Under a direct election system, the southern states would be at a significant disadvantage because their slaves could not vote.

Why not learn about this nation's history instead of parroting what TV sources say was written?

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

Nah, it's actually that the pubs ran a cuck who was not able to defend himself against false rape accusations.

Never run a cuck again.

The voters of Alabama didn't listen to Trump. he originally backed Luther Strange, who was squeaky-clean, compared to Moore.

If only they had listened to Uncle Donald.

What pedophile?

I repeat..

What pedophile?

I'm sorry you dont' know the definition of pedophilia.

Look it up, educate yourself

Lets see how he does in 2020 before jumping to conclusions
I doubt he will be on the ticket in 2020. Someone, probably Romney, will mount a campaign from within the RNC.

From the man who wrote the majority of the Constitution:

One of the most common criticisms of plans to modify or eliminate the Electoral College is that to do so would be to deviate from the wisdom of the Founders of the American political system. But the "Father of the Constitution" himself, James Madison, was never in favor of our current system for electing the president, one in which nearly all states award their electoral votes to the statewide popular vote winner. He ultimately backed a constitutional amendment to prohibit this practice.

ResizedImage300225-james-madison-2.jpg

As historian Garry Wills wrote of our fourth president, "as a framer and defender of the Constitution he had no peer." Yet, when he helped create the Constitution and when he defended it years after his presidency, Madison repeatedly argued for alternatives to the winner-take-all method of choosing a state's presidential electors. Like other leaders of that time, he looked at the world with clear eyes and learned from experience, unafraid to support change when that change made sense.

The College's primary purpose was not to give small states greater representation, as is often claimed by its defenders today. Instead, the Electoral College was created to reflect the political realities associated with accommodating the institution of slavery into our electoral system. Under a direct election system, the southern states would be at a significant disadvantage because their slaves could not vote.

Why not learn about this nation's history instead of parroting what TV sources say was written?

4th president, and we're now on the 45th?

and, somehow, in 200 years it hasn't been changed?

That SHOULD give you a clue.

(does it?)

Never run a cuck again.

The voters of Alabama didn't listen to Trump. he originally backed Luther Strange, who was squeaky-clean, compared to Moore.

If only they had listened to Uncle Donald.

Luther will win in 2020....Trump has a gift of beating liberals but R's in Alabama did not listen and paid the price

48% isn't that bad, all things considered.

My point stands, the Democrats need more in 2018 than "We hate Trump". They actually need something like "The Contract with America" of things they are going to do if they take Congress. Even if Trump vetoes them all, they should do it.

Agreed, and I have called for this "contract" even before the Hillary mess.....

I even gave it a name: "Compact with Middle American Workers".....

(but my point was and is that in a vivid red state like Alabama, to lose more than 1% point PER month, certainly shows that something is finally dawning on conservatives.)

..Trump has a gift of beating liberals but R's in Alabama did not listen and paid the price

What an IDIOT........Now you're blaming Alabamans after even your fucking orange hero stated to let the "people of Alabama make their choice." .........Go to bed.

I repeat..

What pedophile?

I'm sorry you dont' know the definition of pedophilia.

Look it up, educate yourself
It's Festivus airing of grievances......I'm sure you backed the perv

Forum List

Back