The writing IS on the wall for Trump.....

he has, or had, as much baggage as Trump and Hillary.

If I lived in Alabama, I'd have stayed home.

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

Focus on that writing on the wall,Trump cult members.

Nah, it's actually that the pubs ran a cuck who was not able to defend himself against false rape accusations.

Never run a cuck again.
Heck.....the GOP said they weren't gonna seat him even if he did win.
But you think Republicans ran the guy.
It was my understanding that the people of Alabama ran the cocksucker.

The voters of Alabama didn't listen to Trump. he originally backed Luther Strange, who was squeaky-clean, compared to Moore.

If only they had listened to Uncle Donald.

Trump stumped for Strange, and Strange lost the primary.

Trump then campaigned for Moore, and now Moore has lost.

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

Nah, it's actually that the pubs ran a cuck who was not able to defend himself against false rape accusations.

Never run a cuck again.

The voters of Alabama didn't listen to Trump. he originally backed Luther Strange, who was squeaky-clean, compared to Moore.

Luther will win in 2020....Trump has a gift of beating liberals but R's in Alabama did not listen and paid the price
The gift in Va and now in Alabama ??? Thank you

If I lived in Alabama, I'd have stayed home.

Well, if people who felt like you do would have stayed home, there is a possibility that Moore would have won.

Why? Because 1.5 percent of the votes cast were for write in candidates that the Republican voters wrote in.

Moore lost by 1.5 percent.

Interestingly enough, a write in campaign was thrown around by the GOP leadership in AL, but was later discarded because they thought it would split the vote and Moore would lose, according to a poll they ran a couple of weeks ago.

Then, they decided against the write in campaign, but I guess they forgot to tell all the other Republican voters.

Lets see how he does in 2020 before jumping to conclusions

Assuming he will still be around in 2020, or even want to run if he is is jumping to a conclusion.
Heck....I thought he was crazy to want to take all of this abuse, but he's one of those types of people that loves his country and wants to do something good for it.....instead of just making himself rich as shit like Democrats do.
SURE he loves it Been sucking you suckers dry his whole life
That's rich, considering that fact that folks like Hillary and Obama came to Washington broke and left multi-millionaires.
How does someone acquire millions on a salary between $175-400K?
Weird, huh???
But considering how dishonest you are.....you can't admit that simple fact.

Bills assets were in a blind trust while president. After his terms he gave speeches and made a few investments. I thought Trump said it was smart to take advantage of everything the law allows.

Bills assets were in a blind trust while president.

What assets? When he was in Arkansas, the governor made less than $40K.

Never run a cuck again.

Strange would have easily beaten Jones, unless the left could have smeared him as badly as they did Moore, which I doubt.

Evidently the leftist's view of Alabamans as being illiterate trailer-house dwellers has some truth to it.

Didnt' realize there were that many Electoral votes

No, an 11th grade history book could help you; Clinton received 2.9 million more votes than Trump, thus he received 2.9 million LESS. The EC was set up to reflect the popular vote, but has failed to do so five times. See The Great Republic, America: A Narrative History, and others near it on the shelves.

The EC reflects the desires of the states, not the population.

Which the FF were greatly aware of, and why it was created.

The so called FF themselves did not write the Constitution* and you need to learn the history of this nation:

The time has come to elect the president through a popular vote. But how? In the long term, the only surefire way is a Constitutional Amendment.

Indeed, early in American history we passed the 12th Amendment. That Amendment fixed a flaw in the Electoral College that almost allowed Aaron Burr to become president in 1800 even though, in Thomas Jefferson’s words, the “known will of the people” favored Jefferson.

We can elect the next president by popular vote – without amending the Constitution

But we're not gonna.

You're smarter than that, Joe.......What my O/P tried to assert is that Trump's approval rating in a VIVID red state like AL has dropped although he has spent lots of time there trying to bullshit the state's citizens......

48% isn't that bad, all things considered.

My point stands, the Democrats need more in 2018 than "We hate Trump". They actually need something like "The Contract with America" of things they are going to do if they take Congress. Even if Trump vetoes them all, they should do it.

Dems should run on, "We're gonna tax the shit out of you if we win".

Worked for Mondale......

OH?? and Trump had no baggage?
try reading my post again
This place can be a real HOOT.
I'm giving up for the evening A happy festivous to you all "Gillabrand would do anything for cash??" is that what the sexual assaulter said ???? Keep up supporting him
Um, I don't.

You're still a HOOT.

OH?? and Trump had no baggage?
try reading my post again
This place can be a real HOOT.
I'm giving up for the evening A happy festivous to you all "Gillabrand would do anything for cash??" is that what the sexual assaulter said ???? Keep up supporting him
Um, I don't.

You're still a HOOT.
Glad I helped make your evening There's always tomorrow

Lets see how he does in 2020 before jumping to conclusions
President Pence, stained by the association of the GOP and Moore, and the same for Trump, will loose in 2020 to any candidate the Democrats put up.

......but, to Trump cultists, the orange Teflon makes Trump immune of ANY responsibility......lol

Strange would have easily beaten Jones, unless the left could have smeared him as badly as they did Moore, which I doubt.

Moron, Moore smeared HIMSELF.....even if you take away his penchant for little girls, the guy was SCUM for not adhering to the Constitution, being ANTI-gays, ANTI-Muslims, ANTI-Blacks and ANTI-Women.......

Moore was scum ......and STILL Trump endorsed him......

Yup! There's no way he'll beat Hillary.

Moron, Moore smeared HIMSELF.....even if you take away his penchant for little girls, the guy was SCUM for not adhering to the Constitution, being ANTI-gays, ANTI-Muslims, ANTI-Blacks and ANTI-Women.......

What does that say about those here supporting trump ???

Prove it liar.

Forum List

Back