The writing IS on the wall for Trump.....

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

Focus on that writing on the wall,Trump cult members.

Yeah, there's writing on the wall and it says: Trump... is the... Pre...si...dent...
Did you read the small print ? Says "" you elected an AH"" Thank you Republicans

Nope. Put the crayons away, eddie.
Templar You voted for Trump ?? Really ?? Jezzus

Strange would have easily beaten Jones, unless the left could have smeared him as badly as they did Moore, which I doubt.

Moron, Moore smeared HIMSELF.....even if you take away his penchant for little girls, the guy was SCUM for not adhering to the Constitution, being ANTI-gays, ANTI-Muslims, ANTI-Blacks and ANTI-Women.......

Moore was scum ......and STILL Trump endorsed him......
What does that say about those here supporting trump ???

That says that we who support Trump are taking part in making America great again, and making all of the faggots, leftists, and commie sympathizers scurry back into their holes, like the rats they are.

Now that is funny. The republicans stayed home because they didn't like moore.......but keep dreaming....get really, really confident.......it makes your tears taste even better...

What should make YOU cry is this.......your ilk helped to evoke this little phenomenon last night:

30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones. ...
MORE than even voted for Obama

Something else to scare the crap out of Trump cultists, is this trend....

Just about TWO-THIRDS of Alabama voters under the age of 44 voted for Jones.
Draw your own conclusion where the trend is going as old farts (like my cohorts) die off.
The most educated voted against Moore too Templar would have voted moore

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

For all the Trump Cult members who thought that what I wrote above was a "funny," I offer this for some further laughter........

upload_2017-12-13_18-6-5.png

Yeah, there's writing on the wall and it says: Trump... is the... Pre...si...dent...
Did you read the small print ? Says "" you elected an AH"" Thank you Republicans

Yeah I voted for the lesser of two assholes.

Lmfao...stupid. Ha,ha,ha,ha...omfg!

WOW, after that erudite response, I urge you....for your own sake.....to go get some rest. You must be exhausted.

(Be proud of who is among your ilk, right wingers......LOL)

Yeah I voted for the lesser of two assholes.
imho you were wrong as seems to be proven these last 12 months Trump is a disaster

Now that is funny. The republicans stayed home because they didn't like moore.......but keep dreaming....get really, really confident.......it makes your tears taste even better...

What should make YOU cry is this.......your ilk helped to evoke this little phenomenon last night:

30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones. ...

Draw your own conclusion where the trend is going as old farts (like my cohorts) die off.

Oh I wouldn't have voted for either one. Educated people don't march in lockstep with mainstream political ideology. You and nat are both lemmings. Sheep. Automatons.

imho you were wrong as seems to be proven these last 12 months Trump is a disaster

Well, when you put it that way, from your far left viewpoint, yes he is an unmitigated disaster. Because he's doing everything you thought he wouldn't do. How does it feel to have your entire political world turned upside down?

Oh I wouldn't have voted for either one. Educated people don't march in lockstep with mainstream political ideology. You and nat are both lemmings. Sheep. Automatons.
Not really Was a repub all my long life Voted for GWB in 2000 my last republican vote I vote for character and presidential now and find repubs are sorely lacking

Well, when you put it that way, from your far left viewpoint, yes he is an unmitigated disaster. Because he's doing everything you thought he wouldn't do. How does it feel to have your entire political world turned upside down?
If living with that AH is having my world turned upside down you're right it feels bad

Not really Was a repub all my long life Voted for GWB in 2000 my last republican vote I vote for character and presidential now and find repubs are sorely lacking

I vote for character and presidential now

You vote 3rd party?

Forum List

Back