The writing IS on the wall for Trump.....

Oh I wouldn't have voted for either one.

That fence post you rest your ass on must be causing you hemorrhoids......LOL

Oh I wouldn't have voted for either one.

That fence post you rest your ass on must be causing you hemorrhoids......LOL

Charming. You must be proud of yourself making such crude comments.

When choosing NOT to vote, what the hell are you on this thread for???

MORE than even voted for Obama

Something else to scare the crap out of Trump cultists, is this trend....

Just about TWO-THIRDS of Alabama voters under the age of 44 voted for Jones.
Draw your own conclusion where the trend is going as old farts (like my cohorts) die off.
The most educated voted against Moore too Templar would have voted moore

Oh I wouldn't have voted for either one. Educated people don't march in lockstep with mainstream political ideology. You and nat are both lemmings. Sheep. Automatons.
Not really Was a repub all my long life Voted for GWB in 2000 my last republican vote I vote for character and presidential now and find repubs are sorely lacking

I vote for character and presidential now

You vote 3rd party?
will lol I can always count on you

On Nov. 2016, the good state of Alabama gave Trump a win by securing more than 62% of the vote....Now, after a year of his "illustrious presidency" and his several trips in and around the state to push for his candidates in state election, Trump approval rating is less than 48% with an exact same percentile DISAPPROVING of the orange charlatan.

Focus on that writing on the wall,Trump cult members.

You're reading into a race where the only reason you won is because you accused your opponent of being a pedophile?

When choosing NOT to vote, what the hell are you on this thread for???
Eh, perhaps you aren't aware of how forums work, nat. I can comment on whatever thread I choose. And since I don't live in Alabama, it is pointless to theorize on who I would have voted for. But since it was relevant to this topic, I gave my honest opinion.

Now, are you going to keep making such childish remarks or actually engage me civilly? Wait, forget I asked.

McConnell, Ryan and Trump said they're gonna tax the shit out of you? Link?

YES..........(but only if you have a brain.....that must exclude YOU)

Small tax cuts for middle class..............TEMPORARY

Huge tax cuts for conglomerates............PERMANENT

(the former to pay for the latter???)

Heck....I thought he was crazy to want to take all of this abuse, but he's one of those types of people that loves his country and wants to do something good for it.....instead of just making himself rich as shit like Democrats do.
SURE he loves it Been sucking you suckers dry his whole life
That's rich, considering that fact that folks like Hillary and Obama came to Washington broke and left multi-millionaires.
How does someone acquire millions on a salary between $175-400K?
Weird, huh???
But considering how dishonest you are.....you can't admit that simple fact.

Bills assets were in a blind trust while president. After his terms he gave speeches and made a few investments. I thought Trump said it was smart to take advantage of everything the law allows.

Bills assets were in a blind trust while president.

What assets? When he was in Arkansas, the governor made less than $40K.

What few investments he had at the time were in a blind trust.

You mean all his "used underwear money"?

You know, when I retired from the military, it took a couple of years fiddling with my tax forms, but I finally got it to a point where at the end of each year, my refund (or tax bill, it varies) would only be about 1.50 to 3.00. Usually, it would be in the form of a refund.

If there are tax cuts like they promise? I stand to gain 850.00 per year in refunds. If there are tax increases on my bracket? I will know immediately.

Stay tuned. If they do pass their tax plan, I will be able to tell you if it helps out the lower and middle class.

SURE he loves it Been sucking you suckers dry his whole life
That's rich, considering that fact that folks like Hillary and Obama came to Washington broke and left multi-millionaires.
Weird, huh???

Bills assets were in a blind trust while president. After his terms he gave speeches and made a few investments. I thought Trump said it was smart to take advantage of everything the law allows.

Don't really know. You're the only one I know of that spends money for dirty underwear.

McConnell, Ryan and Trump said they're gonna tax the shit out of you? Link?

YES..........(but only if you have a brain.....that must exclude YOU)

Small tax cuts for middle class..............TEMPORARY

Huge tax cuts for conglomerates............PERMANENT

(the former to pay for the latter???)

YES..........(but only if you have a brain.

You're lying about them saying that. And about you having a brain.

Weird, huh???

Don't really know. You're the only one I know of that spends money for dirty underwear.

Don't really know.

That's clear.
Hillary used to donate Bill's used underwear and take a tax deduction for it.

You know, when I retired from the military, it took a couple of years fiddling with my tax forms, but I finally got it to a point where at the end of each year, my refund (or tax bill, it varies) would only be about 1.50 to 3.00. Usually, it would be in the form of a refund.

If there are tax cuts like they promise? I stand to gain 850.00 per year in refunds. If there are tax increases on my bracket? I will know immediately.

Stay tuned. If they do pass their tax plan, I will be able to tell you if it helps out the lower and middle class.

Good or bad, individual changes will be automatically canceled in a few years. The rich and corporations already know how much it will help them, and those are permenant.

The most simplistic way to explain this tax scam boils down to this........

The GOP is telling its base that if supply increases, demand will follow (this is what Rick Perry ACTUALLY told us).......and, of course, ITS MORONIC.

Instead, we have conglomerates already swimming in profits and since the demand from the middle class is NOT there, they use those profits to buy-back their stocks or put those profits in overseas' tax havens.

Right wingers shout how well the economy is doing under Trump......not realizing that if they really believe THAT, then there would be no need for this tax scam.

Good or bad, individual changes will be automatically canceled in a few years. The rich and corporations already know how much it will help them, and those are permenant.

THAT is the thing that disturbs me.

Remember when Jr. gave all the middle and lower class people 300.00 checks, while the wealthy got tax cuts?

The most simplistic way to explain this tax scam boils down to this........

The GOP is telling its base that if supply increases, demand will follow (this is what Rick Perry ACTUALLY told us).......and, of course, ITS MORONIC.

Instead, we have conglomerates already swimming in profits and since the demand from the middle class is NOT there, they use those profits to buy-back their stocks or put those profits in overseas' tax havens.

Right wingers shout how well the economy is doing under Trump......not realizing that if they really believe THAT, then there would be no need for this tax scam.

the GOP is telling its base that if supply increases, demand will follow

Fracking resulted in crazy amounts of new natural gas supplies in the US.

Did demand increase?

Don't really know.

That's clear.
The primary money-making engine was Bill Clinton. In his first year as an ex-president, he gave 57 speeches, an average of more than one per week. He traveled from Salem, Mass. (for the standard fee of $125,000), to Stockholm, Vienna and Warsaw ($183,333 each), and Milan ($350,000). Their 2001 tax return reports $13.7 million in gross receipts for his "speaking and writing" business.

An analysis by CNN early this year concluded that the Clintons were paid $153.7 million for speeches they gave between 2001 and 2015, when she launched her current presidential campaign.

Also on the 2001 return, Hillary Clinton reported receiving $2.9 million, the first installment of an $8 million advance for her memoir, Living History. The contract was signed the day before she took her oath as a U.S. senator. Bill was already collecting a $10 million advance for My Life, and when Hillary stepped down as secretary of state, she got an advance of $14 million for Hard Choices.

Subsequent tax records show both Clintons earning money as speakers and writers, and Bill also as a consultant. These have raised political questions: Why was Hillary giving well-paid speeches at big banks? Was Bill creating conflicts of interest for Hillary as secretary of state? But in 2014, the last year before Hillary Clinton started campaigning, their income from speaking, writing and consulting totaled $32.3 million.

It's likely the speaking fees and book advances would have been smaller for politicians without the Clintons' larger-than-life reputations.

Michael Johnston, the ethics scholar, said it's a symptom of the wealthy elite's rising prominence.

"We love the notion of the citizen politician," he said, but added this: "You can't be a presidential candidate without some acquaintance with wealth and power."

Don't really know.

That's clear.

Not as bad as Trump paying himself to golf on his own course, and then deduct the price as a business expense..

THAT is the thing that disturbs me.

Remember when Jr. gave all the middle and lower class people 300.00 checks, while the wealthy got tax cuts?

I remember that everyone who filed the year before got a rebate.
And I remember that everyone got tax cuts.

Forum List

Back