There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

Every now and then I wonder...

how many internet posters who post garbage about the US every day, while pretending to be american...actually aren't?
I was born and raised in Oregon but haven't been there for 20 years. I've lived in Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Ashland. I 've been to pretty much all of the cities/towns on the Oregon coast, been xcountry skiing in the Bend and Crater Lake areas. My cousins lived in Prineville and had horses and we went riding on the land around there. There were cattle carcasses lying out on the land; they had died from a big snow storm the previous winter. I've riden a horse as it swam across a river. Have you?

My uncle liked to go to A & W and get rootbeer and then make floats with vanilla icecream. I've been to rodeos. I've been to the junior Rose Festival parade and the regular Rose Festival parade. When I was a senior in high school, our princess was the Rose Festival queen. I went to Portland State University which is near the Park Blocks. Saint Helens blew when I lived in Eugene and we had volcano ash even down there. My car was dusted with it. Anything else you'd like to ask me about Oregon? I am an American. A better one that you are.

No, you aren't a better American. What you are is a disgusting dirt eating cockroach. And America is ashamed of you.

And I seriously didn't want your Oregon litany. It makes me want to barf, that you were able to experience the beauty of Oregon..and yet your kind are the scum who ruined it...and continue to try to destroy it further.

But your kind is why we're building big prisons and mental hospitals. People are so sick of your kind, and the offal you have created, that we're going to start locking you, and them, up.
You live in Oregon now, but you're from California, right?

how many internet posters who post garbage about the US every day, while pretending to be american...actually aren't?
I was born and raised in Oregon but haven't been there for 20 years. I've lived in Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Ashland. I 've been to pretty much all of the cities/towns on the Oregon coast, been xcountry skiing in the Bend and Crater Lake areas. My cousins lived in Prineville and had horses and we went riding on the land around there. There were cattle carcasses lying out on the land; they had died from a big snow storm the previous winter. I've riden a horse as it swam across a river. Have you?

My uncle liked to go to A & W and get rootbeer and then make floats with vanilla icecream. I've been to rodeos. I've been to the junior Rose Festival parade and the regular Rose Festival parade. When I was a senior in high school, our princess was the Rose Festival queen. I went to Portland State University which is near the Park Blocks. Saint Helens blew when I lived in Eugene and we had volcano ash even down there. My car was dusted with it. Anything else you'd like to ask me about Oregon? I am an American. A better one that you are.

No, you aren't a better American. What you are is a disgusting dirt eating cockroach. And America is ashamed of you.

And I seriously didn't want your Oregon litany. It makes me want to barf, that you were able to experience the beauty of Oregon..and yet your kind are the scum who ruined it...and continue to try to destroy it further.

But your kind is why we're building big prisons and mental hospitals. People are so sick of your kind, and the offal you have created, that we're going to start locking you, and them, up.
Uh. No.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You are insane. Sick and insane.
No, I'm not.

All rural Oregonians feel this way about the scum who destroyed our state.

I have a dear friend who made millions turning her resources into nursing homes during the Reign of Terror...

I am going to make millions turning my resources into new mental hospitals.

Uh. No.
So you're not an American then? You a Russian troll?

No, I'm not.

You don't even know any rural Oregonians.

I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

Black people are tired of the empty promises from democrats. Many are starting to realize they were being used for votes.
Here’s a vid that might help you through the shock of seeing a black person supporting President Trump.....

Uh. No.
So you're not an American then? You a Russian troll?

Da nyet, navernoe

No, I'm not.

I thought you were a rural Oregonian!

I have a dear friend who made millions turning her resources into nursing homes during the Reign of Terror...

You really are strange.

I'm sure I seem that way to you. Because I am Christian, pro-American, anti-communist, anti-terrorist, conservative, non-depraved person who supports herself and doesn't buy into globalism....

Like I said. Go to France. Stay there.

Or stay in Cali, as far as that goes. Cali's doing great, isn't it?!

Oh, okay. Well, I liked it so well that every summer, when I had two months off, instead of going back to the States or traveling around, I'd rent an apartment somewhere (a different country each year) for the whole 2 months and live there like a resident. It's a much better way to get to know the culture and people than being a tourist.

You are pretty much living my dream!
Countries I MUST visit: Italy, Germany, Spain, Ireland, France, Netherlands, New Zealand and Australia are pretty much top of mind!
Let the Trump Clowns experience Russia :)

Please do! Especially Germany and France. :badgrin:

No, I'm not.

That does't even make sense.

You really are strange.

I'm sure I seem that way to you. Because I am Christian, pro-American, anti-communist, anti-terrorist, conservative, non-depraved person who supports herself and doesn't buy into globalism....

Like I said. Go to France. Stay there.

Or stay in Cali, as far as that goes. Cali's doing great, isn't it?!
Christian? Christian? I'm a better Christian than you and I'm not even religious.

Oh, okay. Well, I liked it so well that every summer, when I had two months off, instead of going back to the States or traveling around, I'd rent an apartment somewhere (a different country each year) for the whole 2 months and live there like a resident. It's a much better way to get to know the culture and people than being a tourist.

You are pretty much living my dream!
Countries I MUST visit: Italy, Germany, Spain, Ireland, France, Netherlands, New Zealand and Australia are pretty much top of mind!
Let the Trump Clowns experience Russia :)

Please do! Especially Germany and France. :badgrin:
They are both really interesting countries with much beauty and culture. Really fantastic places to visit.

Black people are tired of the empty promises from democrats. Many are starting to realize they were being used for votes.
Here’s a vid that might help you through the shock of seeing a black person supporting President Trump.....]

Awesome - SO ..

Q: What has Trump done for blacks thus far?
A: NOTHING

Good luck with your belief that Donny Dotard is going to help Republicans with Blacks though .. sincerely.
Blacks (women in particular) showed up in RECORD numbers to smack down Creepy Roy.
Did you not hear about that?

Kudos however, you found a couple dozen more "Blacks for Trump" which is AMAZING!

No, I'm not.

That does't even make sense.

Remember when you gave me the unasked for litany of your Oregonian-ness?

And bragged about riding a horse across a river? Cousins in Prineville?

Is any of this ringing a bell?

I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to every dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

His crooked spine was bred into him for cotton picking purposes.

By Democrats.

Then Democrats morals grew and the hate was picked up by the Republicans. Try taking a political science course.

Forum List

Back