There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

france2.jpg

[
First of all, I am American. It is my culture.

Barely.

You are an America hating Maoist who is intent on ending the United States Constitution.

Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

I said it is foolish to make fun of other cultures. There is a huge difference between making fun of yourself and making fun of others.

Many other cultures, especially the French, richly deserve to be made fun of. Lazy little Frogs who arrogantly think they are superior are a prime example.
You're a troll and/or insane. And obviously very stupid. :asshole:

internet-memes-france-is-no-winner.png
LOL Ever heard of Napoleon? LOL You're so funny. And crazy.

History is full of important French scientists, engineers, political leaders, religious leaders, explorers, warriors, generals, philosophers, writers, artists, athletes, etc. They actually have a huge effect on history and modern culture. The last thing the French are is irrelevant. You are obviously not very well informed about the broader world. This kind of thing on your part is clearly a desire to hate and taking great joy in hating. It's quite sad, really. Sad.

Last edited:
[

Barely.

You are an America hating Maoist who is intent on ending the United States Constitution.

Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

I said it is foolish to make fun of other cultures. There is a huge difference between making fun of yourself and making fun of others.

Many other cultures, especially the French, richly deserve to be made fun of. Lazy little Frogs who arrogantly think they are superior are a prime example.

LOL Ever heard of Napoleon? LOL You're so funny.
You sure you want to point to Napoleon as a French success story?

I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

No one cares about your masturbatory habits.

[

Barely.

:lol:

Ever heard of Saint Helena?

You are so abysmally ignorant.

No wonder you are a leftist.

[

Barely.

Simply astounding.

Barely.

Simply astounding.
She would have been better off pointing to the revolution.

It's videos like this that make me physically ill. And this imaginary war on Christmas that Trump and his cult followers conjured up is one the most moronic thing the alt right has done.

So, the ACLU has never sued small towns to try and get Nativity scenes removed? :uhoh3: Store employees haven't been forbidden to say "Merry Christmas"?

:rolleyes-41:

Well, it wasn't 3 hours of propaganda....so what are you complaining for?

True, if one is looking for that - try Trump Tube!

Pres. Trump live stream & on demand video events, rallies; Spicer press briefings

I love how lefties always resent it when the normal guy can actually see stuff for themselves.

It speaks to an ideology that functions in dark corners.

The major problem with the lefties..wait, I think I'll just keep that to myself. :D

No sense in letting them know why everybody sees through the bullshit, let them keep on the same path.
You really don't have to worry about it..they never learn anyway.
It's good to point it out because then people who might not be aware of it become aware.

Okay, here's the lefties problem: They assume everybody is stupid and they know best what's right for everybody. But the thing is, people by and large are of average or better intelligence and see right through the bullshit. :dunno:

Say ComradeHate, notice that the "French" NEVER returned to fries?

They are now simply fries.

Everywhere.

Talk about stupidity.
They are not French fries they are pomme frites and they are as popular as ever, in France and all over Europe. I had some yesterday, as a matter of fact. I am in Eastern Europe as we speak and had some at a kiosk just yesterday...a splurg. America has no effect on France. They don't care what you think of them.
extralarge.jpg
Well, we don't care about anyone if they eat frogs and snails.
I was living in an apartment in Paris where there was a snail shop one streat over in one direction and la viande de cheval shop one street over in the other direction. Specialized shops. A typical French neighborhood. I don't eat either, but it is a culturall thing. It is foolish to make fun of the food of other countries, or to make fun of other cultures. Just foolish.

What if one makes fun of their lack of bathing, using deoderant, and shaving?

I'm pretty sure I've seen you make fun of rural American culture.
First of all, I am American. It is my culture. Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

A show with a true American Hero as the lead man. Also a thankful immigrant as the lead woman. The Gabor sisters fled the Nazis.

Last edited:
[

Barely.

I've been to Elba, have you? The problem with RWrs is that they constantly miss the point. The assertion was made that the French were unimportant historically because they were losers. Napoleon was one of the greatest generals in Western history. He conquered a great deal of Europe. There has never been an American general of that level. You people are nuts. You are really nuts.

History is full of important French scientists, engineers, political leaders, religious leaders, explorers, warriors, generals, philosophers, writers, artists, athletes, etc. They actually have a huge effect on history and modern culture. The last thing the French are is irrelevant. You are obviously not very well informed about the broader world. This kind of thing on your part is clearly a desire to hate and taking great joy in hating. It's quite sad, really. Sad.

They hate France because the great naval officer, explorer, conservationist, filmmaker, innovator, scientist, photographer, author and researcher Jacques-Yves Cousteau was French - And they hate conservation, filmmakers and science ;)

Last edited:
Barely.

I've been to Elba, have you? The problem with RWrs is that they constantly miss the point. The assertion was made that the French were unimportant historically because they were losers. Napoleon was one of the greatest generals in Western history. He conquered a great deal of Europe. There has never been an American general of that level. You people are nuts. You are really nuts.

American Generals still employ Napoleon's tactics, that part of French culture is certainly preserved.

I could do without the BO, rude attitude, and leghair, though, myself.

They hate France because the great naval officer, explorer, conservationist, filmmaker, innovator, scientist, photographer, author and researcher Jacques-Yves Cousteau was French - And they hate conservation, filmmakers and science ;)
They just hate everything.

American Generals still employ Napoleon's tactics, that part of French culture is certainly preserved.

None of that actually exists. It's another American myth.

Ahh excellent - two of my favorite RW myths about France --- Right on cue! :rolleyes-41:

French women don’t shave
You’re about 10 times more likely to find an unshaven woman in Kentucky, Texas, or Alabama than you are in Paris. The “all-natural” movement isn’t so much a thing in France as it is a marketing-generated myth: after World War II, American razor depilatory cream companies -- as well as nylon stocking manufacturers -- wanted to extend their markets overseas and began pushing the fur-free lifestyle hard in France. According to a 2006 study, 77 percent of French considered it important for a woman to be free of body hair; 83 percent of women shaved their legs, 73 percent shaved their armpits, and 54 percent shaved their bikini line.

Percent who shower once a day

9b1c82766.png

Ahh excellent - two of my favorite RW myths about France --- Right on cue! :rolleyes-41:

French women don’t shave
You’re about 10 times more likely to find an unshaven woman in Kentucky, Texas, or Alabama than you are in Paris. The “all-natural” movement isn’t so much a thing in France as it is a marketing-generated myth: after World War II, American razor depilatory cream companies -- as well as nylon stocking manufacturers -- wanted to extend their markets overseas and began pushing the fur-free lifestyle hard in France. According to a 2006 study, 77 percent of French considered it important for a woman to be free of body hair; 83 percent of women shaved their legs, 73 percent shaved their armpits, and 54 percent shaved their bikini line.

Percent who shower once a day

9b1c82766.png

Okay, you post your fantasy internet chart, and I'll go with my olfactory and visual senses and memory. Pwahahaha! You're claiming they shave, shower, and use deoderant more than American women? Have you lost your mind? :badgrin: :cuckoo:

Son! That dog just ain't gonna hunt!

Esmeralda a question if i may....are you in Spain because of your job or do you live there?....my son just came home from working in the UK for a couple of years,he thought it was a great experience....just curious....

Esmeralda a question if i may....are you in Spain because of your job or do you live there?....my son just came home from working in the UK for a couple of years,he thought it was a great experience....just curious....
I've been living and working overseas for 14 years. Several countries and doing a lot of traveling. Was something I always wanted to do. Great experience.

But, BTW, being in a country for a year or more because of your job IS living there. It's the same thing.

Forum List

Back