There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

The In-N-Outs here don't say french fries on the signs. They just say Fries. That's an older menu billboard.

Well there you have it - you win this round

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.aspx
I would take a Deluxe from Dick's Drive Inn in Seattle over anything from In N Out any day. If you haven't tried it, next time you're in Seattle try it out. Wallingford and Queen Anne locations are the best quality in my experience.

They may have a good burger, never had them, but nothing touches In-N-Out.

I grew up close to the the 1st store on Francisquito off of the 10. While new ones opened closer, for a long time it was worth going down to the original one.

Yeah. Stay home; that's where you belong.

Most of the conservokooks on this board think that the US is number one at everything. Most of them haven't set foot outside of Dogpatch or Bumfuk while claiming they've been around the world and seen everything.

They also have an inherent hatred of large cities. I had one idiot tell me a few weeks ago that Portland, Oregon was filthy and crime ridden.

So I posted city ratings for cleanest large cities with lowest crime rates - Portland top 5 in both categories.

At which point - well you know ...

:scared1:

Say ComradeHate, I heard Mussolini made the trains run on time too...

I would take a Deluxe from Dick's Drive Inn in Seattle over anything from In N Out any day. If you haven't tried it, next time you're in Seattle try it out. Wallingford and Queen Anne locations are the best quality in my experience.

I have heard about Dick's Drive In - yep, have a trip there in early February .. note made!
It would appear that they took a page out of the In-n-Out playbook - fresh everything.
Menu - Dick's Drive In
Nice - but WTF .. no tomatoes?

Stay in France, scum.

You really need to do something about the anger and hate.

How about a large order of Freedom Fries? :)

key_art_freedom_fries.jpg

Say ComradeHate, notice that the "French" NEVER returned to fries?

They are now simply fries.

Everywhere.

Talk about stupidity.
They are not French fries they are pomme frites and they are as popular as ever, in France and all over Europe. I had some yesterday, as a matter of fact. I am in Eastern Europe as we speak and had some at a kiosk just yesterday...a splurg. America has no effect on France. They don't care what you think of them.
extralarge.jpg
Well, we don't care about anyone if they eat frogs and snails.
I was living in an apartment in Paris where there was a snail shop one streat over in one direction and la viande de cheval shop one street over in the other direction. Specialized shops. A typical French neighborhood. I don't eat either, but it is a culturall thing. It is foolish to make fun of the food of other countries, or to make fun of other cultures. Just foolish.

I'm pretty sure I've seen you make fun of rural American culture.

The In-N-Outs here don't say french fries on the signs. They just say Fries. That's an older menu billboard.

Well there you have it - you win this round

http://www.in-n-out.com/menu.aspx

I grew up close to the the 1st store on Francisquito off of the 10. While new ones opened closer, for a long time it was worth going down to the original one.
It's hard to top a childhood favorite, which is probably why I prefer Dick's to In N Out. But In N Out is outstanding and my 2nd favorite.

Most of the conservokooks on this board think that the US is number one at everything. Most of them haven't set foot outside of Dogpatch or Bumfuk while claiming they've been around the world and seen everything.

They also have an inherent hatred of large cities. I had one idiot tell me a few weeks ago that Portland, Oregon was filthy and crime ridden.

So I posted city ratings for cleanest large cities with lowest crime rates - Portland top 5 in both categories.

usa_1_number_one_u_s_pride_postcard-rcad360fed6734bab91663879f4a09e6b_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

gdp.png

giphy.gif

Portland is one of the cleanest, nicest cities in the country. I was born and bred there. :) I have friends who left the East Coast to live in Portland 'cause it is so much nicer.

Everywhere.

Talk about stupidity.
They are not French fries they are pomme frites and they are as popular as ever, in France and all over Europe. I had some yesterday, as a matter of fact. I am in Eastern Europe as we speak and had some at a kiosk just yesterday...a splurg. America has no effect on France. They don't care what you think of them.
extralarge.jpg
I was living in an apartment in Paris where there was a snail shop one streat over in one direction and la viande de cheval shop one street over in the other direction. Specialized shops. A typical French neighborhood. I don't eat either, but it is a culturall thing. It is foolish to make fun of the food of other countries, or to make fun of other cultures. Just foolish.

Well, she's a leftist bigot, so that is to be expected.

We agree about something! Yeah, I grew up in SoCal and have missed bigly ever since moving to Portland and now Boise. So when I was in San Diego a few weeks ago, that was my first instruction to our Uber guy - go through the drive up and I'll buy you a burger. He was happy to oblige.

usa_1_number_one_u_s_pride_postcard-rcad360fed6734bab91663879f4a09e6b_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

gdp.png

giphy.gif
It is such a pathetic myth that everyone in the world wants to be American or live in America. Such a pathetic myth.

gdp.png

giphy.gif
It is such a pathetic myth that everyone in the world wants to be American or live in America. Such a pathetic myth.

Yeah, the illegal immigration of Americans into Mexico, China, and the Middle East is overwhelming.

You Maoists sure are smart. :lmao:

Portland is one of the cleanest, nicest cities in the country. I was born and bred there. :) I have friends who left the East Coast to live in Portland 'cause it is so much nicer.

Sweet - I was there all through the 90s. I lived both in NE (Hollywood District) and in Metzger (near Tigard & Washington square). What part were you in?

Everywhere.

Talk about stupidity.
extralarge.jpg

First of all, I am American. It is my culture. Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

I said it is foolish to make fun of other cultures. There is a huge difference between making fun of yourself and making fun of others.

Sweet - I was there all through the 90s. I lived both in NE (Hollywood District) and in Metzger (near Tigard & Washington square). What part were you in?
Raised in SE Portland. Went to college at PSU and lived on the Park Blocks, then moved to NW Portland which was, at that time, Portland's Haight Ashbury. We lived in a Victorian house that had been turned into flats and had a corner flat with a big porch. People were always hanging out on our porch smoking dope and drinking. It was a fun time, if you didn't get messed up. These days that block of houses has been turned into chic boutiques. I left in the 70s.

[
First of all, I am American. It is my culture.

Barely.

You are an America hating Maoist who is intent on ending the United States Constitution.

Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

I said it is foolish to make fun of other cultures. There is a huge difference between making fun of yourself and making fun of others.

Many other cultures, especially the French, richly deserve to be made fun of. Lazy little Frogs who arrogantly think they are superior are a prime example.

[

Barely.

You are an America hating Maoist who is intent on ending the United States Constitution.

Born there and lived there for 50 years. Second, I can make fun of my own culture. What do you think Green Acres was? Or the Andy Griffith Show? We make fun of our own culture.

Many other cultures, especially the French, richly deserve to be made fun of. Lazy little Frogs who arrogantly think they are superior are a prime example.
You're a troll and/or insane. And obviously very stupid. :asshole:

[

Barely.

What a well crafted retort.

I know I'm impressed! Not since second grade have I encountered such wit.

I think I know why you are a leftist.. :eusa_whistle:

Raised in SE Portland. Went to college at PSU and lived on the Park Blocks, then moved to NW Portland which was, at that time, Portland's Haight Ashbury. We lived in a Victorian house that had been turned into flats and had a corner flat with a big porch. People were always hanging out on our porch smoking dope and drinking. It was a fun time, if you didn't get messed up. These days that block of houses has been turned into chic boutiques. I left in the 70s.

From my experience getting all over the city selling yellow page ads and other stuff - this kinda nailed it.
PDX Barbie Dolls

Not sure what it was like in the 70s - I got there in 1990.

Ever watch Portlandia? Portland satire that's also pretty much on target.
IFC

Last edited:
[

Barely.

internet-memes-france-is-no-winner.png

Forum List

Back