There are 20 ways this report makes ACA look good, 20 reasons it makes it look bad- t

Idiotic ''common sense'', right...try the OP, DINGBAT.

BTW- Enjoying the funny weather, chump... The East coast having the worst 4 year period of winters, while California has the worst drought in 100 years etc etc, the hottest year EVER in the USA last year, hottest decade ever,99 per cent of climatologists agree, the rest work for Big Oil or the Koch bros...The GOP is the stupidest party in the modern world, a disgrace...

Speaking of spew, when WILL hater dupes get a clue about ACA...I'M SAYING 2016...By then they'll try it...lol

MORE THAN HALF THE GD COUNTRY HATE THEIR JOBS, and feel locked in because they're afraid of losing health care. Also bad for the economy.

The only freedom you brainwashed fools believe in is the freedom of the greedy rich to screw you and the country...CHANGE THE CHANNEL, hater dupes...

What half the country hates their jobs. You have a link? Dupe? I love mine

Speaking of spew, when WILL hater dupes get a clue about ACA...I'M SAYING 2016...By then they'll try it...lol

I will never ever again get health care... just for the princible of it and I am not alone. It was just a little $95 dollar tax this year. I just saved myself, 2 grand by not buying obama care... Myrtle beach in july here I come.

what kind of people and party would "encourage" people to leave their jobs, even ones they might hate and telling you to not worry because you have, OScamCare, which is LIVING OFF THE BACKS of your fellow country men and women...THE GOVERNMENT doesn't have it's own MONEY to pay for this...IT'S you the TAXPAYERS...

the Democrat party is one sick party filled with EVIL people who DOESN'T HAVE your best interest at heart...WAKE up before it's too late

Last edited:

Forum List

Back