There Are No Democrats In My Family

If there were, they would have left for a safe space where their "truths" wouldn't be questioned.

Thank Gawd, the family gene pool is untainted. :funnyface:

Never been obsessed enough with labels to ask but I'd guess the same is true in mine.

Was there a point?

If you require explanation, the taint is with you.

Whelp --- far as I knew the choice of whether to affiliate with a political party, whatever that even means, was up to the individual. But then I don't know how your family runs itself, do I.

Never been obsessed enough with labels to ask but I'd guess the same is true in mine.

Was there a point?

Whelp --- far as I knew the choice of whether to affiliate with a political party, whatever that even means, was up to the individual.

Indeed it is. Now you may understand.

Was there a point?

Whelp --- far as I knew the choice of whether to affiliate with a political party, whatever that even means, was up to the individual. But then I don't know how your family runs itself, do I.

Indeed it is. Now you may understand.

Ah I see. You're demonstrating a circular artument. Wasn't aware that anybody asked for one.

We have one. She is a leech who's been a ward of the state her entire adult life. She is in her mid 60's and still wants more free shit.

Bunch of strident sick fks on here, almost like another form of racism, but typical.

Was there a point?

A Rebublican crashed the economy yet again, and you want to "taint" the folks that didn't vote for the asswipe? What's the point?
A Republican crashed the economy? That is total nonsense and useless partisan finger pointing.

Forum List

Back