There are only a few banned words here

Dear mods, could you please ban the words "dick" and "wither" at your earliest convenience. This is a grievous insult to all people who are members of the identity group "impotent-Americans".

Thank you.
That seems to be quite a thing for you, Dog. Did I hit a nerve?
Such a lack of empathy, for someone so very sensitive!

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?
Why not just say, "****?" :dunno:
Wait--how did you do that?

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?
Well other posters might have other words they find particularly offensive.
Where will it all end?
What makes you think your sensitivities are so important, particularly when you use offensive words and turns of phrases yourself that offend others???

I'm waiting, OL. When are ya gonna give me some whatfor for saying what I said? Huh?

I repeat, for the slow learners:
I am not objecting to cuss words, per se.
I am pointing out that the word C*NT is banned on USMB's board, and that certain posters are using the term "front hole/front holer" as an exact substitute. To me, it makes sense if one is banned, the other would not be permitted either.

Women are more than walking sexual organs; I object to terms that reduce women to nothing more than a vagina. That is misogynist talk.

Dear mods, could you please ban the words "dick" and "wither" at your earliest convenience. This is a grievous insult to all people who are members of the identity group "impotent-Americans".

Thank you.
That seems to be quite a thing for you, Dog. Did I hit a nerve?
Well, someone sure hit YOUR nerve. hence this thread. Right?
Are you sure about that, Gracie?

She sounds like her special nerve hasn't been hit for quite some time.

I am pointing out that the word C*NT is banned on USMB's board, and that certain posters are using the term "front hole/front holer" as an exact substitute. To me, it makes sense if one is banned, the other would not be permitted either.

Women are more than walking sexual organs; I object to terms that reduce women to nothing more than a vagina. That is misogynist talk.
Tomatoes tomahtoes, OL. Much ado about nothing.

Well other posters might have other words they find particularly offensive.
Where will it all end?
What makes you think your sensitivities are so important, particularly when you use offensive words and turns of phrases yourself that offend others???
------------------------------------------------------------ i don't get offended by any words , i remember my Parents repeating the Rhyme about sticks and stones breaking bones. Plus i see terms like 'hate speech , fighting words , hate crimes and other NEWLY INTRODUCED stupid Laws that can be called a crime by Authorities so i see that as just being another reason for those authorities to get a person . And all words should be allowed in the USA . Call someone an N or a feminazi and that should be no problem . How many times do i hear stories about an attack on some person being enhanced by authorities because the attacker used the N words and i disagree with that enhancing .

I'm waiting, OL. When are ya gonna give me some whatfor for saying what I said? Huh?
----------------------------------- CAREFUL , First Warning , NO BADGERING Allowed Gracie , NO, NO, NO --- tsk , tsk , tsk !!

And once again, if your sensibilities over ‘front hole’ (lol) are taken account of, what about everyone else’s? Where will it all end? Why can’t you get this?

It’s only offensive if you let it be. It’s doesnt reduce WOMEN to anything.
Maybe it reduces you, but you don’t speak for all women.

It’s only offensive if you let it be. It’s doesnt reduce WOMEN to anything.
Maybe it reduces you, but you don’t speak for all women.
Yep. It's only being used to MOCK the insane left. It'll probably end when the tards stop saying stupid shit.

Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?
Yes, front hole means vagina. So does C*NT. Why should that be used as a term to denigrate women?
Words are simply tools. Are you so fragile that you can't endure it when someone is rude? Do you fear words? Are you less "denigrated" when somebody calls you stupid or silly? How sterile do you want your online experience to be?
What’s weird is OL uses the F word! :wtf:(Lol)
Offensive! Denigrating! :08621: Hypocritical!

Meh. OL is just on a roll today. Haven't we all at some time or another? If she really REALLY doesn't like the FH word...then I will refrain from using it towards HER. I don't go out of my way to hurt someone else. I don't understand the hurt she feels, but...I won't use it again. I was just fuckin' with her. :poke::spinner:

I can not understand why a word like v.iagra is banned?

Or any word at all!?!

I mean you will find ways around the filter so why ban it?

Also thank Gawd I never wrote the C word that has a t at the end and a u and n in it, oh wait I have but I have never wrote front hole and just will stick with the k version of the c word...

"front holer"

:lol:

Forum List

Back