There are only a few banned words here

Yes, there is. Freedom of speech has it's limits. Phony accusations of being a child molester makes the USMB Attorneys cringe. But false accusations of racism, those are good though. Can't use the N word. Not nanny nanny neaner, either. Not the word poor blacks use often freely and in that familiar and friendly sense. Not the one used by black rappers most often and Mark Furman denied using. Because that would be plain idiotic and denial of free speech.

I'll have to let other mods chime in here, but I don't see us adding more banned words. The filter - is not one we made, it has to do with the site owners wanting to maintain google ads. The only words we've specifically banned are n i g g er and c u nt I believe. I will say that the rules give us the authority to act on particularly vile posts even if the words aren't banned. So...don't be a twat ;) think carefully when you choose to use particularly vulgar language...from the rules:

Foul language (profanity) will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub-forum.

So I must be the only white person since the beginning of all time to admit using the "N' word. In front of blacks, teasing me because I was a honkey. I ended up as a token white in a High school media production warning about the evils of "racism". I cringe even now, the levels of disconnect going on then, even more so NOW.

What word do you never want to think of a black person? It begins with an "N" and ends with an "R".

"Neighbor".

I'll have to let other mods chime in here, but I don't see us adding more banned words. The filter - is not one we made, it has to do with the site owners wanting to maintain google ads. The only words we've specifically banned are n i g g er and c u nt I believe. I will say that the rules give us the authority to act on particularly vile posts even if the words aren't banned. So...don't be a twat ;) think carefully when you choose to use particularly vulgar language...from the rules:

Foul language (profanity) will be loosely tolerated and at the moderators discretion at any time within any forum and/or sub-forum.
I read stuff on other boards that makes me cringe in embarrassment. Having sex with their mothers, eating feces, all sorts of stuff modesty prevents me from alluding to. I grew up and among blacks. Them calling out people for using the N word, that is so laughable it's pathetic even. How is that even a "thing"? I hate the word too, but, please. As Ugly words GO, it isn't going to go away BECAUSE USMB say so. Sorry, kids. I wish it could...

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

I can not understand why a word like v.iagra is banned?

Or any word at all!?!

I mean you will find ways around the filter so why ban it?

Also thank Gawd I never wrote the C word that has a t at the end and a u and n in it, oh wait I have but I have never wrote front hole and just will stick with the k version of the c word...
See You Next Tuesday! :D

So I must be the only white person since the beginning of all time to admit using the "N' word. In front of blacks, teasing me because I was a honkey. I ended up as a token white in a High school media production warning about the evils of "racism". I cringe even now, the levels of disconnect going on then, even more so NOW.
I loathe using the term "N Word". Its stupid. Meanwhile, in blackyville, they call each other that all the time. Its hypocritical.

I read stuff on other boards that makes me cringe in embarrassment. Having sex with their mothers, eating feces, all sorts of stuff
Dayum woman!! Where the hell do you post?? No. Wait. Don't tell me, lol.

I read stuff on other boards that makes me cringe in embarrassment. Having sex with their mothers, eating feces, all sorts of stuff modesty prevents me from alluding to. I grew up and among blacks. Them calling out people for using the N word, that is so laughable it's pathetic even. How is that even a "thing"? I hate the word too, but, please. As Ug
I read stuff on other boards that makes me cringe in embarrassment. Having sex with their mothers, eating feces, all sorts of stuff

ly words GO, it isn't going to go away BECAUSE USMB say so. Sorry, kids. I wish it could..

I don't think those are places where I would want to hang out....
What boards do I hang out on? This one for instance. And well, what the hell are the others? HMM, head scratcher here. The pickle ticklers hall of fame? Please, WHAT board(s) do you think I mean? Fill in the blanks.

Last edited:
Have sex with their mother? Eat POOP???? Ack ACK!!! Bleach for me eyes, please, lol.
Then again..I have seen some doozy posts down in the cess pit that I will not speak of. Its bad. Really bad. Gross bad. WORSE than eating poop.

I was just watching a show on the 68' DNC. I was embarrassed. Because the anti war liberals where at blame for the whole mess , creating that totally unnecessary furor. They couldn't actually just VOTE and stuff. What does that have with the N word? Everything, and nothing. I am like : N word. What N Word? Could you be specific?

Last edited:
Neurotic? Or Necrotic? Nihilistic? I am thinking along the lines of say, that love that has no name and artists like Oscar Wilde. Everything has a name and nobody can ban stuff because it pisses them off.

Women are more than walking sexual organs; I object to terms that reduce women to nothing more than a vagina. That is misogynist talk.
So, tell me, old lady -- when you call somebody a dick, are you reducing them to just a piece of man meat swaying hither and yon in majestic parabolas between their legs. or are you just calling them a dick?

Women are more than walking sexual organs; I object to terms that reduce women to nothing more than a vagina. That is misogynist talk.
So, tell me, old lady -- when you call somebody a dick, are you reducing them to just a piece of man meat swaying hither and yon in majestic parabolas between their legs. or are you just calling them a dick?

The thing about c*nt and the new substitute front holer is this:

Misogynists call women ***** when they are trying...to put us back in our place, trying to remind us that what our identity boils down to is: our ****...so when a man calls me a ****, I know what he is saying: Know your worth — you are nothing. You are here for no other reason than for me to use. So lie down and shut up...
Glennon Doyle

Toro

Last edited:
Freedom of speech, the first and foremost Amendment in the Bill of Rights, is seen as one of the founding tenants of a democratic society. However, there are cases of what the Supreme Court calls “unprotected speech” where speech can be restricted. Slander, libel, and “fighting words” are all examples of unprotected speech. In each of these cases, the speech has been deemed harmful to others and is therefore illegal (Cohen, 2009).

Obscenity is also considered a type of unprotected speech, under the argument that offensive words also constitute a form of harm, particularly for the vulnerable and the young (Jay, 2009b). This idea has been the basis of many of the rules enforced by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which has fined TV stations and Radio Networks for everything from broadcasting George Carlin’s “Seven Words You Can Never Say on Television” to Bono’s fleeting use of “fucking brilliant” at the Golden Globe Awards (Pinker, 2007; Jay, 2009b).
chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back