There are only a few banned words here

Because the authoritarian Old Lady says so :eusa_think:
Otherwise, Bingo!

She is part of that increasingly hateful misandrist element where woman are free to act in ways men are not. Women can comment on a guy's ass. They can indulge in sexual references. They are free to ridicule men for being men. They can use men for sex and act as if men are idiots. They can objectify men, leer at men, compare men to other men, degrade men's sexual desirability, make snarky comments about men's stuff, infantilize men, and talk about withering their dicks all they want.

If a man did ANY of these things, they would explode in a rage as if it were the end of the fucking world.

Back in my day, we called such women castrating bitches, and of course I will be assailed once again for even using that term. It's still very apt, though, even though social justice warriors have eliminated it from the lexicon, because these women hate men, they seek to dominate men and even the slightest degree of maleness emanating from a man is cause to attack.
What did the mod have to say about why your posts were pulled down?

Nothing whatsoever.

Why are you so heavily invested in your authoritarianism? Does it give you the sense of power over others you seek? Does it validate your misandry? Does it assuage your insecurity over the fact that others do not march in lock step with your extremely rigid world view? Do you seek vengeance against those who blaspheme against your extreme political correctness?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Nothing whatsoever.

Why are you so heavily invested in your authoritarianism? Does it give you the sense of power over others you seek? Does it validate your misandry? Does it assuage your insecurity over the fact that others do not march in lock step with your extremely rigid world view? Do you seek vengeance against those who blaspheme against your extreme political correctness?

stock-photo-red-target-with-missed-arrows-on-the-white-background-140457757.jpg

Nothing whatsoever.

You must lead a very unfulfilling life.

You boss people around as if it is your God-given right, but turn around and use the ruse of your being the fairer sex if that doesn't work.

Nothing whatsoever.

You boss people around as if it is your God-given right, but turn around and use the ruse of your being the fairer sex if that doesn't work.
Still stuck on the ad homs, huh?

Nothing whatsoever.

I'm telling it like it is.

You use your gender as a weapon and you seek to silence anybody who opposes you for doing so.

....but hey, enough about you and me. It's a big world out there and lots of potential dicks for you to wither.

Nothing whatsoever.

I'm telling it like it is.

You use your gender as a weapon and you seek to silence anybody who opposes you for doing so.

....but hey, enough about you and me. It's a big world out there and lots of potential dicks for you to wither.
I agree. I'm sick of talking to you, too.

Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?
Yes, front hole means vagina. So does C*NT. Why should that be used as a term to denigrate women?
Because sometimes you act in such a way that deserves it? It's a message board. If it upsets you, put it down and walk away.

giphy.gif

After all, are there any "banned" words that are used to offend or denigrate a white males?

Seems like a power thing to me. Either that or white men are inherently better able to not be offended?

:dunno:

Last edited:
Since there are so few banned words here, let's be sure to keep adding more as they evolve. :rolleyes-41:
When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?
Yes, front hole means vagina. So does C*NT. Why should that be used as a term to denigrate women?
Because sometimes you act in such a way that deserves it? It's a message board. It it upsets you, put it down and walk away.

giphy.gif

After all, are there any "banned" words that are used to offend or denigrate a white males?

Seems like a power thing to me. Either that or white men are inherently better able to not be offended?

I think you're right it IS a power thing, but I think you're confusing who is exercising the power here.

Because sometimes you act in such a way that deserves it? It's a message board. It it upsets you, put it down and walk away.

giphy.gif

I think you're right it IS a power thing, but I think you're confusing who is exercising the power here.
You exercised power when you had several of my posts removed.

I read stuff on other boards that makes me cringe in embarrassment. Having sex with their mothers, eating feces, all sorts of stuff
Dayum woman!! Where the hell do you post?? No. Wait. Don't tell me, lol.
Why not, I want to know.

This place is dull. . . . :sleeping-smiley-015:

Well, except this thread. It is hilarious. Whining about "front holes?"

OMG, how hilarious. What a riot. :iyfyus.jpg:

Great job Old Lady. Another huge success.

I'm sick of talking to you, too.

I understand.

It must be disconcerting to have all your hypocrisy, misandry, authoritarianism and intolerance exposed as it has.
All over one already banned word and a word being used as its substitute. Such feelings I have stirred.

Ummmm, you do know why such feelinhs are stirred but remember you are a wonderful contributor to this board...

All over one already banned word and a word being used as its substitute. Such feelings I have stirred.

I'm pretty sure your topic has to do with a word (or combination of words) that isn't banned, that you think should be banned, because it stirs your own feelings.

giphy.gif

How do white men gain power by banning words that talk about disenfranchised groups?

By reducing their ability to build character, self-esteem, and the ability to think freely? Is that why you are being so illogical?

Forum List

Back