There are only a few banned words here

I'm sick of talking to you, too.

I understand.

It must be disconcerting to have all your hypocrisy, misandry, authoritarianism and intolerance exposed as it has.
All over one already banned word and a word being used as its substitute. Such feelings I have stirred.

Ummmm, you do know why such feelinhs are stirred but remember you are a wonderful contributor to this board...
No I don't know why such feelings are stirred.

I just want to know why v.iagra is on that list of ban words?
Natural Citizen (I think that's the name) says a lot of pharmaceutical names are banned. It's part of the spam filter they got to keep out the Chinese early morning spammers.

Ahhh, and I thought it was because I kept on trying to sell it to certain board members...

Now I would like to know why I keep on getting Russian, Middle-Eastern and Ukrainian ads for mail order brides?

All over one already banned word and a word being used as its substitute. Such feelings I have stirred.

I'm pretty sure your topic has to do with a word (or combination of words) that isn't banned, that you think should be banned, because it stirs your own feelings.
I would say the reaction has been pretty strong, though. A lot stronger than mine.

I understand.

It must be disconcerting to have all your hypocrisy, misandry, authoritarianism and intolerance exposed as it has.

Ummmm, you do know why such feelinhs are stirred but remember you are a wonderful contributor to this board...

Yes you do, so do not play coy with me...

Anyway just remember certain words are banned just like members and some are not just like me even though many wish the latter would happen...

I just want to know why v.iagra is on that list of ban words?
Natural Citizen (I think that's the name) says a lot of pharmaceutical names are banned. It's part of the spam filter they got to keep out the Chinese early morning spammers.

Ahhh, and I thought it was because I kept on trying to sell it to certain board members...

Now I would like to know why I keep on getting Russian, Middle-Eastern and Ukrainian ads for mail order brides?
I will consult the crystal....
upload_2018-8-28_16-52-22.png

I would say the reaction has been pretty strong, though. A lot stronger than mine.

I hear you sista. It's kind of like a Baptist woman wandering into a bar and complaining about all the drunk people in there. Nobody really hates her, they just kind of chuckle and mutter, "what a loon".

When it is being used as an exact replacement for a banned word, should it be allowed? If it weren't highly offensive, it wouldn't have been banned in the first place, would it?
I suppose I am asking for another banned word, and the answer will be no (if I get any answer at all), but what the hell. This is the Feedback section, so I'm feeding back.
It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?
Yes, front hole means vagina. So does C*NT. Why should that be used as a term to denigrate women?
Because sometimes you act in such a way that deserves it? It's a message board. It it upsets you, put it down and walk away.

giphy.gif

After all, are there any "banned" words that are used to offend or denigrate a white males?

Seems like a power thing to me. Either that or white men are inherently better able to not be offended?

:dunno:
I think you're right it IS a power thing, but I think you're confusing who is exercising the power here.
You exercised power when you had several of my posts removed.
One of these days you will stop whining about that and go ask the mod why; it wasn't me who removed them. If you don't already know, which I believe you know perfectly well you were trolling and off topic.

I understand.

Anyway just remember certain words are banned just like members and some are not just like me even though many wish the latter would happen...
Playing victim is one of the ruses she uses to gain power over others.

I hear you sista. It's kind of like a Baptist woman wandering into a bar and complaining about all the drunk people in there. Nobody really hates her, they just kind of chuckle and mutter, "what a loon".
Now believe it or not, Hiryuu, you have given me the first answer I can sort of wrap my head around. Thanks!

And one of them refers to the female anatomy, beginning with C and ending with T. People get around the filter all the time by spelling it with a K, but hey, it's the thought that counts and I appreciate it.

Now a few of our more vile posters are using a new term to say exactly the same offensive thing: Front holer. I realize it would be difficult (impossible?) to create a filter for it, because "front" and "hole" are both words that are used in other ways, but could all the mods agree that if they are in a thread and see that term used that they will red - x it same as they would C*NT?

No words needed.

Image removed

Last edited by a moderator:
I read stuff on other boards that makes me cringe in embarrassment. Having sex with their mothers, eating feces, all sorts of stuff
Dayum woman!! Where the hell do you post?? No. Wait. Don't tell me, lol.
Why not, I want to know.

This place is dull. . . . :sleeping-smiley-015:

Well, except this thread. It is hilarious. Whining about "front holes?"

OMG, how hilarious. What a riot. :iyfyus.jpg:

Great job Old Lady. Another huge success.
Have you ever checked out the Flame Zone cesspool? Its nasty. Worse than Front Hole. But guess where OldLady usually hangs out in nasty ass threads? Talk about hypocrisy. :cuckoo:

It's not an exact replacement for a banned word. As was already pointed out, front hole means vagina. Do you object to being called vagina? How about sn*tch? How about the next word invented to describe a body part? Are those words "highly offensive" too?

After you add all the wanna be c words to the banned list, what's next? Butt words? B**ch words? The funny button?
Yes, front hole means vagina. So does C*NT. Why should that be used as a term to denigrate women?
Because sometimes you act in such a way that deserves it? It's a message board. It it upsets you, put it down and walk away.

giphy.gif

After all, are there any "banned" words that are used to offend or denigrate a white males?

Seems like a power thing to me. Either that or white men are inherently better able to not be offended?

I think you're right it IS a power thing, but I think you're confusing who is exercising the power here.
One of these days you will stop whining about that and go ask the mod why; it wasn't me who removed them. If you don't already know, which I believe you know perfectly well you were trolling and off topic.
I wasn't trolling or off topic at all

I used the same argumentative tactics the women used but applied it to words used against men instead of women.

I understand.

How did I play VICTIM? YOU are the one whining that your posts got taken down for trolling. LOL

But I'm going to think on this Baptist going into a bar thing.

I understand.

To the contrary, OldLady just seems to try to appeal to what she deems should be one's better nature. Unfortunately she is not so keen on understanding some people are perfectly okay with their own nature, and aren't looking for guidance.

giphy.gif

I wasn't trolling or off topic at all

I used the same argumentative tactics the women used but applied it to words used against men instead of women.
Oh no you didn't.

How did I play VICTIM? YOU are the one whining that your posts got taken down for trolling. LOL

Your having my posts removed is an EXAMPLE of you playing victim in order to gain power

Just as it is when you batt your eyes so disingenuously and claim you just cannot imagine why a sweet little thing like you is getting the response you are getting.

Dang. I've got to go to a meeting.

To the contrary, OldLady just seems to try to appeal to what she deems should be one's better nature. Unfortunately she is not so keen on understanding some people are perfectly okay with their own nature, and aren't looking for guidance.
We don't have the "right" to offend others. IMO. But like I said I'm thinking. And I do have to go.

Your having my posts removed is an EXAMPLE of you playing victim in order to gain power

Just as it is when you batt your eyes so disingenuously and claim you just cannot imagine why a sweet little thing like you is getting the response you are getting.
No I DON'T GET IT. But I have to go to a meeting.
Bye.

Dang. I've got to go to a meeting.
We don't have the "right" to offend others. IMO. But like I said I'm thinking. And I do have to go.

No problem OldLady, the key is in understanding others. Where you may think no one has the right to offend others, you may also neglect to recognize you don't have the right to decide what offends someone else. If it's all about what you think is offensive on your terms, then you really aren't considering anyone else's terms. It gets complicated when the repercussions of what one may deem is reasonable, extends to what another may deem as unreasonable.

Accept people for who they are, learn how to work together without a mental bureaucracy, conform to purpose over idealism when necessary.
Just a thought, and have a lovely evening.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back