There is a BLM protest planned in my city tonight at 7 in front of city hall

OP, go to the BLM riot in your town, BUT wear this T-Shirt...I'm sure you'll make lots of HANDS ON FRIENDS!!!!

f686d435c1ccbd80082de4d310f961ee.jpg

Or perhaps this on your Hoodie!!!!

820395dd-8cb8-4ae6-9b7b-be7393669a57_zps9hi8jjxn.jpg

I find this to be in very bad taste & borderline careless or even inciteful.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

Since BLM had nothing to do with the events in Dallas, what is the poor taste all about?
Having just endured a police massacre do you think it's appropriate to protest them the very next day?
I do not.

BLM is not protesting against police. It is protesting against police brutality. Learn the difference.
Listen to the rhetoric chanted at these events including last night just before the shooting began. That rhetoric is 100% anti police
Anti-police brutality is not anti-police.

Just like being anti-priest pedophilia isn't anti-christian.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.
"BLM directly implicated"....by whom?
By Westwall.

Imagine the expense the cops are going to go to to secure the area. It'll cost millions of tax payers money to police each blm protest now.

And yet they won't outlaw them as a terrorist org.
Heck...hardly a drop in the bucket compared to a GOP instigated Clinton investigation.

All part of the same problem. Proggressives being dishonest.
Well, I'm not surprised to hear that is the RW end game.

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.

You're not understanding what "Black Lives Matter" is. It's not an organization. There's no hierarchy or structure. It can't be "implicated" in anything, because it isn't an entity unto itself. It's the same as the "tea party".

Trying to paint the entire Black Lives Matter movement as racist is as stupid as when those on the left did the same to the tea party. If you look at the pictures from any of these rallies, you'll see that there are thousands of white people who are part of "Black Lives Matter".

The name "Black Lives Matter: is insulting and racist.

Black lives do not matter more or less than any other lives.

ALL LIVES MATTER.
HOW DARE WE insinuate that Black Lives Matter!!!!!

Quite a lot of white people take part in BLM protests. It's no big deal if you go, Grampa.
But what if a shooter with a legally obtained weapon shows up?
Mass shooters only show up at gun free zones, not where there are hundreds of armed police. Everybody knows that!

Is that what happened LAST NIGHT.....YOU know NOTHING!
zmy59x.png
889594-diversion-around-roundabout-sign-isolated-on-blue-Stock-Photo-diversion.jpg
So Much For The Idiotic "Gun Free Zone" Meme

You can add Dallas as another nail in that meme's coffin.

Thoughts?

Wear your hawaiian shirt, white belt and plaid bermuda shorts, with your sandals on over your socks,

so they'll know you're harmless.
My 18 year old teenage stepson wants me to take him. I dunno what to think or do. Could be a pivotal moment in his life or it could be nothing.
Go. As long as you accept that you may have to fight your way out.
Because black people are scary......

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Just ask all the families of all the dead bro's in Shitcago..........
13606761_10154955005144018_5110119487514699773_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^^
Typical liberal-bot tripe response.........
I've gotten "BINGO" several times over.....thanks for the "Chicago" spot.

Thoughts?

Wear your hawaiian shirt, white belt and plaid bermuda shorts, with your sandals on over your socks,

so they'll know you're harmless.
My 18 year old teenage stepson wants me to take him. I dunno what to think or do. Could be a pivotal moment in his life or it could be nothing.

First teach him not to be a sheep. Teach him to find the truth through research, logic and reason. Teach him not to run on emotion. Teach him that it is Our Country as a whole and It's health is paramount. Teach him politics is all smoke and mirrors and nothing is what it seems. If you dont, he will be just another partisan hack. Is that what you want?

ALL LIVES MATTER.

20141204-patreon.png

Your illustration would be perfect if the "people" in it were black and they lit the house on fire themselves....

Blacks are committing a disproportionate amount of crimes. It's not a conspiracy.

Thoughts?

Since BLM had nothing to do with the events in Dallas, what is the poor taste all about?
Having just endured a police massacre do you think it's appropriate to protest them the very next day?
I do not.

BLM is not protesting against police. It is protesting against police brutality. Learn the difference.
How true. Blacks are sooooooo nice to one another....just check the obits in Chicago.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Just ask all the families of all the dead bro's in Shitcago..........
13606761_10154955005144018_5110119487514699773_n.jpg

ALL LIVES MATTER.

20141204-patreon.png

Your illustration would be perfect if the "people" in it were black and they lit the house on fire themselves....

Blacks are committing a disproportionate amount of crimes. It's not a conspiracy.

BINGO!

Forum List

Back