There is a BLM protest planned in my city tonight at 7 in front of city hall

I find this to be in very bad taste & borderline careless or even inciteful.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

Since BLM had nothing to do with the events in Dallas, what is the poor taste all about?

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

Since BLM had nothing to do with the events in Dallas, what is the poor taste all about?
How about all the poor BLMers shot by the liberal shooters....poor souls....

Thoughts?

Having just endured a police massacre do you think it's appropriate to protest them the very next day?
I do not.

Homeland Security will be there to photograph and video record them for future surveillance operations. These protesters better watch their backs. The Gestapo is gunning for em. I suspect many will be 'suicided' and have tragic car 'accidents.' Stay tuned.
:cuckoo:

Thoughts?

Having just endured a police massacre do you think it's appropriate to protest them the very next day?
I do not.

BLM is not protesting against police. It is protesting against police brutality. Learn the difference.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational.

You want them to take a break while they're getting gunned down in the streets? This is like a bird sitting on a branch telling land animals to calm down with a predator on the loose. The bird is in the tree and has no fear of being eaten :badgrin:

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational.

You want them to take a break while they're getting gunned down in the streets? This is like a bird sitting on a branch telling land animals to calm down with a predator on the loose. The bird is in the tree and has no fear of being eaten :badgrin:

Reminded me of my favorite bird.

History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.

What two shooting incidents are those?

Reminded me of my favorite bird.

History, Travel, Arts, Science, People, Places | Smithsonian

That is fucking hilarious!! :lol::lmao:

Thoughts?

I do not.

BLM is not protesting against police. It is protesting against police brutality. Learn the difference.
Listen to the rhetoric chanted at these events including last night just before the shooting began. That rhetoric is 100% anti police

I want them to show the same respect they are demanding.

Thoughts?

I do not.

Listen to the rhetoric chanted at these events including last night just before the shooting began. That rhetoric is 100% anti police

Bullshit.

Listen to people.

Why must so many people refuse to ACTUALLY LISTEN when someone speaks.

That's one of the big problems at USMB. Too many people don't listen to others. Instead, they assign motives and "feelings" based on some outside experience.

BLM leaders CONSISTENTLY speak in favor of police doing the job right. They do not promote violence. Period.

Thoughts?

Dallas last night and Tennessee just a little while ago.

I want them to show the same respect they are demanding.

Of course you do.

Thoughts?

Dallas last night was not linked to BLM.

Tenessee a little while ago? Show me the link to BLM.

Thanks.

Dishonest hack.

Black Lives Matter is a Racist Hate Group.

They are responsible for the 5 dead Police in Dallas.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Dishonest hack.

Sure it is. The shooter was a BLM supporter and was merely responding to the rhetoric that BLM has been spouting for over a year. The same is true of the Tennessee shooter.

Remember this? BLM leadership has never renounced this crap.

Thoughts?

Thanks.

Dishonest hack.

Sure it is. The shooter was a BLM supporter and was merely responding to the rhetoric that BLM has been spouting for over a year. The same is true of the Tennessee shooter.

Remember this? BLM leadership has never renounced this crap.

No. The shooter....as far as we know...had no connection to BLM.

You've given no info on Tenessee. Want to try harder?

Forum List

Back