There is a BLM protest planned in my city tonight at 7 in front of city hall

The name "Black Lives Matter: is insulting and racist.

Black lives do not matter more or less than any other lives.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Yes. All lives matter. Even the black ones.

That's why the slogan is not "Only Black Lives Matter".

You CANNOT be so stupid as to not know the meaning behind the phrase "Black Lives Matter". You just can't.

Dishonest shithead.

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.

What two shooting incidents are those?

Dallas last night and Tennessee just a little while ago.

Dallas last night was not linked to BLM.

Tenessee a little while ago? Show me the link to BLM.

Thanks.

Dishonest hack.

Sure it is. The shooter was a BLM supporter and was merely responding to the rhetoric that BLM has been spouting for over a year. The same is true of the Tennessee shooter.

Remember this? BLM leadership has never renounced this crap.

No. The shooter....as far as we know...had no connection to BLM.

You've given no info on Tenessee. Want to try harder?

Poor, poor lonelaugher. A black male, angered about the very subject that BLM is talking about and you don't see a connection? Is it hard to go through life as clueless as you are?

" A man accused of shooting indiscriminately at passing cars and police on a Tennessee highway told investigators he was angry about police violence against African-Americans, authorities said Friday.

One woman died and three others, including one police officer, were injured in the rampage.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that initial conversations with the suspect, 37-year-old Lakeem Keon Scott, revealed he was troubled by several incidents across the U.S.

Scott, who is black, was wounded in the shootout with police, remains hospitalized and has not yet been charged. All those shot were white, police confirmed."

Authorities: Tennessee highway gunman motivated by police shootings

What two shooting incidents are those?

Dallas last night and Tennessee just a little while ago.

Dallas last night was not linked to BLM.

Tenessee a little while ago? Show me the link to BLM.

Thanks.

Dishonest hack.

Sure it is. The shooter was a BLM supporter and was merely responding to the rhetoric that BLM has been spouting for over a year. The same is true of the Tennessee shooter.

Remember this? BLM leadership has never renounced this crap.

No. The shooter....as far as we know...had no connection to BLM.

You've given no info on Tenessee. Want to try harder?

Poor, poor lonelaugher. A black male, angered about the very subject that BLM is talking about and you don't see a connection? Is it hard to go through life as clueless as you are?

" A man accused of shooting indiscriminately at passing cars and police on a Tennessee highway told investigators he was angry about police violence against African-Americans, authorities said Friday.

One woman died and three others, including one police officer, were injured in the rampage.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that initial conversations with the suspect, 37-year-old Lakeem Keon Scott, revealed he was troubled by several incidents across the U.S.

Scott, who is black, was wounded in the shootout with police, remains hospitalized and has not yet been charged. All those shot were white, police confirmed."

Where is proof of a connection to BLM?

ALL LIVES MATTER.

You CANNOT be so stupid as to not know the meaning behind the phrase "Black Lives Matter". You just can't.

Dishonest shithead.

In the spirit of Jesse Jackson, the name BlackLivesMatter, does not exactly sound inclusive. Labels and optics are everything, despite your dishonest spin...........:spinner:.........

I find this to be in very bad taste & borderline careless or even inciteful.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

Ah, so you want to suppress freedom of speech by being the arbiter of what is or isn't common sense?
I was talking about their freedom of speech vs my common sense on if I should go to witness it.
If your stepson really wants to go, and if you are up for it, I'd say go. I have two sons slightly older than yours and if they wanted to go I would go with them (and stand at a comfortable distance).
How about with ISIS? Would you let him go there too?
They are past voting age and think for themselves. They are not 10 year olds. There is quite a leap between attending a #BLM event and joining ISIS.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

Dishonest shithead.

In the spirit of Jesse Jackson, the name BlackLivesMatter, does not exactly sound inclusive. Labels and optics are everything, despite your dishonest spin...........:spinner:.........

The name is not exclusive, either. Is it?

ALL LIVES MATTER.
They don't call themselves Black Lives Matter More, asshole.

Go right ahead and keep up your support of police brutality though.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

Wear your hawaiian shirt, white belt and plaid bermuda shorts, with your sandals on over your socks,

so they'll know you're harmless.
My 18 year old teenage stepson wants me to take him. I dunno what to think or do. Could be a pivotal moment in his life or it could be nothing.
Go. As long as you accept that you may have to fight your way out.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

20141204-patreon.png

Quite a lot of white people take part in BLM protests. It's no big deal if you go, Grampa.

I used to think the same thing, but I have since learned Zander really is that stupid. He's about as intelligent as his avatar.

Imagine the expense the cops are going to go to to secure the area. It'll cost millions of tax payers money to police each blm protest now.

And yet they won't outlaw them as a terrorist org.
Heck...hardly a drop in the bucket compared to a GOP instigated Clinton investigation.

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.
"BLM directly implicated"....by whom?

Forum List

Back