There is a BLM protest planned in my city tonight at 7 in front of city hall

The name "Black Lives Matter: is insulting and racist.

Black lives do not matter more or less than any other lives.

ALL LIVES MATTER.
They don't call themselves Black Lives Matter More, asshole.

Go right ahead and keep up your support of police brutality though.
Going by your logic you should support the 14 words of white nationalism.
You are another retard who doesn't know there is a difference between organizations striving for racial equality and organizations which promote racial superiority.
You are another retard that doesn't understand that being against the 14 words means you are 100% guilty of being racist towards white people. You are also a retard who doesn't understand that "racial superiority" is nothing but a strawman.

YOU and your inbred Democrat friends THINK BLM strives for equality in spite of almost everything they have actually done AND THAT IS ALL. You and your ilk assigned these meaningless labels, and they have no actual worth.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

You are another retard who doesn't know there is a difference between organizations striving for racial equality and organizations which promote racial superiority.
You are another retard that doesn't understand that being against the 14 words means you are 100% guilty of being racist towards white people. You are also a retard who doesn't understand that "racial superiority" is nothing but a strawman.

YOU and your inbred Democrat friends THINK BLM strives for equality in spite of almost everything they have actually done AND THAT IS ALL. You and your ilk assigned these meaningless labels, and they have no actual worth.
I know exactly what the 14 words are about. More than you will ever know.

ALL LIVES MATTER.

I know exactly what the 14 words are about. More than you will ever know.
You apparently don't.

They literally aren't even controversial to anyone but racists like the Dallas shooter.

OP, go to the BLM riot in your town, BUT wear this T-Shirt...I'm sure you'll make lots of HANDS ON FRIENDS!!!!

f686d435c1ccbd80082de4d310f961ee.jpg

Or perhaps this on your Hoodie!!!!

820395dd-8cb8-4ae6-9b7b-be7393669a57_zps9hi8jjxn.jpg
I already have a thin blue line sticker on my truck.

Anyone interested can go here...

Cop Bumper Stickers - Car Stickers | Zazzle

I find this to be in very bad taste & borderline careless or even inciteful.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

Wear your hawaiian shirt, white belt and plaid bermuda shorts, with your sandals on over your socks,

so they'll know you're harmless.
My 18 year old teenage stepson wants me to take him. I dunno what to think or do. Could be a pivotal moment in his life or it could be nothing.

First teach him not to be a sheep. Teach him to find the truth through research, logic and reason. Teach him not to run on emotion. Teach him that it is Our Country as a whole and It's health is paramount. Teach him politics is all smoke and mirrors and nothing is what it seems. If you dont, he will be just another partisan hack. Is that what you want?
Spoken like someone who knows nothing about me. I have 5 children total. Two of my own. One is conservative & the other converted from conservatism to a Sanders supporters (she's in college). I taught my kids to keep an open mind always.

I think as a nation, as a country of AMERICANS we need to take a break, gather our thoughts and find a path forward that is less confrontational. We are a tinderbox on the verge of ignition and cooler heads need to prevail.

I am considering going as a witness just to see for myself what is being said at these events first hand. Freedom of speech is essential but common sense is even more valuable imo.

Thoughts?

wear body armor

ALL LIVES MATTER.
HOW DARE WE insinuate that Black Lives Matter!!!!!

Just ask all the families of all the dead bro's in Shitcago..........
13606761_10154955005144018_5110119487514699773_n.jpg
That bottom left square is particularly devastating to your "anti-racist" creed, especially after last night.
Oh? Explain how so.

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.

What two shooting incidents are those?

Dallas last night and Tennessee just a little while ago.
Possibly also Georgia this afternoon

Thoughts?

We now have two shooting incidents where BLM is directly implicated for attacks on white people for no reason other than they are white. I think that BLM needs to shut up and go home before they end up with a real race war on their hands.

Possibly? That's compelling.

More protests mean more deaths. Maybe Obama could shut the fuck up about guns and racist cops for a moment and address the real problem, one that is far more common than the rare rogue cop.

What does BLM want? Dead cops. When do they want them? Now! They don't want peace. They don't want equality. They want revenge for the very few cases where police may have shot without justification, but they show equal anger to the justified shootings. They don't want black criminals shot- ever. They are not rational people. The ones doing the killing barely qualify as human. They are ignorant beasts who don't find killing to be distasteful. It's normal for them when they murder in cold blood. They want more of it. Even those who protest peacefully remain supporters of the group despite the bloodshed and the irrational chants.

It's because of all the rhetoric pushed by black leaders that feeling are so "raw", as Obama put it. And the feeling of the dead cops' families and the truly peaceful communities aren't raw? Good thing they don't have the same reaction as the animals.

And the race baiters are more or less excusing these murders because people are upset. Same damn crap they say when Muslims kill. If you are offended or wronged, it's okay to kill random people to show your anger. Blame the victims and the guns, but not the heartless killers who pull the triggers.

We've never seen this kind of racial divide. Things have escalated since the race baiter got in the White House and immediately started criticizing police, starting with the Cambridge police who he said 'acted stupidly' for wanting to check the ID of a professor who broke into his own house. Al Sharpton is the biggest inciter of violence out there and he has been the most frequent visitor at the White House. It was Sharpton and his ilk who first started escalating things after the Trayvon Martin shooting. First, they redefined Zimmerman as an average white guy, then got riots going. Never mind that Zimmerman is Hispanic and the shooting turned out to be justified, according to investigators. Every time after that, riots started before any facts about shootings were known. The race baiters had successfully rallied the troops and the violence kicked into high gear.

BLM is celebrating the murders of cops. Meanwhile, Obama hasn't spoken out against the group and continues to point fingers at police even though there have been few cases of racist cops killing blacks for no reason. It's this type of language that encourages the violence because the left will not say anything against the radical groups. They encourage them by making excuses and even praising them for their efforts. The group has yet to back any positive actions and just call for more bloodshed. There is nothing to praise with them. Nothing!!

I don't think any lives matter to these groups, nor to the race baiters. They are trying to divide people because it allows government to go after guns, which is the only thing they care about. It allows them to attack our freedoms and create chaos in this country. It's all part of the Alinsky plan, but too many are ignorant of history and just don't see how they are being manipulated.

So, will Obama still praise BLM even after the group is cheering the murder of cops and warning us that more violence and murders are coming? I doubt it. He'll continue to spin things to push gun control and convince the world that America is a racist country.

http://conservativefiringline.com/black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-dallas-shootings-twitter/#

Last edited:

Thoughts?

Possibly? That's compelling.
Also Missouri this afternoon.

Missouri police officer 'ambushed' during traffic stop

It's not violent but there is certainly a lot of hate speech. I've heard enough. Going home to have a drink and watch a movie like a normal human being.

Forum List

Back