There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

There is a difference between whites and blacks !!

Yeh. They win more Olympic Gold medals in track events than whites. Must really piss off racist morons like you.

That's unfair.
Pointing out black people beating white people in sport suggests racists may be daft pillocks without a clue.
I want Obama back in again.
Not that I'm a great fan but he must be really bugging the racists. :D

Yeh. They win more Olympic Gold medals in track events than whites.

Short-distance running is a low-skill, high-animal activity. Afro success in track events only illustrates their animal nature.

You must really hate Afros, not just for focusing on an illustration of their animal nature, but also for comparing black vs. white gold when whites get the overwhelming majority of that gold.

Short-distance running is a low-skill, high-animal activity. Afro success in track events only illustrates their animal nature.

You must really hate Afros, not just for focusing on an illustration of their animal nature, but also for comparing black vs. white gold when whites get the overwhelming majority of that gold.

Wrong. What I really hate are moronic little lowlifes like you who demonstrate Just how unintelligent they are.

Hang on a moment.
It's common knowledge, all modern human life stated in what is now Africa.
That means you're part black.

Hang on a moment.
It's common knowledge, all modern human life stated in what is now Africa.
That means you're part black.

That's debatable, on several levels. Afros are modern human life? Are chimps modern human life?

Pictures like this must really piss of sad racist scum like Yidnar and Ariux.

gold1.jpg
gold6.jpg

gold2.jpg
gold5.jpg
gold4.jpg
gold3.jpg

First thing I noticed about your post was the pictures. I thought you posted it to prove that Afros look like apes.

Why should I be pissed that a chimp can run faster than people?

First thing I noticed about your post was the pictures. I thought you posted it to prove that Afros look like apes.

Why should I be pissed that a chimp can run faster than people?

The first thing I notice about your posts is the rhetoric that illustrates you are clearly of a lower life form that even lacks the intelligence of a gnat. Have you had a diaper change yet today, little man? I understand it fills with shit every time you open that oversized mouth of yours.

I have to wonder why the bigots feel the need to hate.
I've concluded they have something they hate about themselves but want to hide by expressing hatred for others.
Either they're sad, socially useless peasants who no one wants to sit next to in a bar or, perhaps they are gay and can't accept their sexuality.

Come on guys, being gay isn't a bad thing.
Come out and enjoy your life as who you really are.

I've concluded they have something they hate about themselves but want to hide by expressing hatred for others.
Either they're sad, socially useless peasants who no one wants to sit next to in a bar or, perhaps they are gay and can't accept their sexuality.

soooo you just said that you are a faggot bigot !!

Sorry, shit-packer, I don't hate any more than you do. You just accuse others of hate for disagreeing with you because being a fag is a BAD thing that can't be defended. And, calling yourself gay doesn't change the fact that you freaks are miserable, not gay.

Forum List

Back