There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.
You are 100% correct. But it is the leadership of both parties. Both are owned either by the Chinese or globalists.

You sure are naive. Have you ever heard of visa Overstayers?
Visa overstayers were not part of the post. I am well aware of all that the left, with the help of all corrupt politicians, has done to harm us and they will continue to wreak havoc on my country as long as you dimwits continue to vote LIBERAL.

Simple lack of understanding of progressivism is your trademark...

Progressivism isn't really the correct word....they are regressives.....they want to take us back to a time of a ruling class of lords, and serfs......with limited food, healthcare, energy......where our life options are limited and strictly controlled by them.......it isn't progressive, it is regressive....

There is ABSOLUTELY no doubt in my mind that Joe Biden and the Democrats are intentionally destroying the United States. Republicans control the purse strings and should have FORCED Biden to close the border, and to keep his BLABBERING mouth zipped over Gun Control, upgrade the military in preparation for any possibility of a war with China, etc. This is as serious as it gets - they should have shut down this Progressive Government until Biden caved.

While I dislike Biden and think the war he created in the Ukraine risks nuclear disaster, being against gun control and for a stronger military, is contradictory.
The point of being against gun control is because obviously at some point we will have to fight the military once again, in order to return to a republic.
The military is always the greatest risk any republic ever faces.
External invasion is always far less likely.
And clearly our military has always been lying to us and starting illegal wars.
It was the US military that violated all the Native American treaties, for manifest destiny.
It was the US military that illegally invaded Mexico twice.
The Spanish American war was a lie.
WWI put us on the side of the assassins and illegal invaders.
WWII was due to our failings in the Treaty of Versailles.
Korea, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, the Ukraine, etc. were all illegal and immoral.

Visa overstayers were not part of the post. I am well aware of all that the left, with the help of all corrupt politicians, has done to harm us and they will continue to wreak havoc on my country as long as you dimwits continue to vote LIBERAL.

You're reactionary. Do something proactive. Fine employers like Trump who hire illegals. It's been done very successfully in other countries. Fine employers and 90% of illegals will self-deport within 6 months.

Progressivism isn't really the correct word....they are regressives.....they want to take us back to a time of a ruling class of lords, and serfs......with limited food, healthcare, energy......where our life options are limited and strictly controlled by them.......it isn't progressive, it is regressive....

Buy a dictionary.

You're reactionary. Do something proactive. Fine employers like Trump who hire illegals. It's been done very successfully in other countries. Fine employers and 90% of illegals will self-deport within 6 months.
It would be easier to remove the incentives they have for coming. No birthright citizenship and separating families will keep people from coming.

It would be easier to remove the incentives they have for coming. No birthright citizenship and separating families will keep people from coming.

Expanding E verify and fining employers works beautifully. I'm not interested in changing the constitution or diluting US sovereignty.

Expanding E verify and fining employers works beautifully. I'm not interested in changing the constitution or diluting US sovereignty.

All for both of those things............good way to reduce illegal immigration. ]

We should also open an Ellis Island .... more than one..... on the Southern Border to expedite legal immigration.....but with language qualifications, background checks.....and a Civics Test for people trying to get into the country.......

People running this country are very interested in diluting our sovereignty. They are giving the country away and signing treaties that do just that. This is another way to destroy the country. That is all it is. Again, the most obvious conclusion is a conspiracy somehow. That excuse means 0.

WELL its your mind, And your welcome to be absolute about anything you want.
My self have lots of questions about many things, Its the answers that get difficult to find.

The democrats and rinos are puppets of the globalist kabal of leaders that own all of them.

The ones that rise up and become threats to that kabal cause they can't be bought (very rare types) are quickly dismissed or dealt with.

Usually by political propaganda and mass accusations. Mostly exaggerated stories or flat out lies. Their pet monkeys in the media drive it home and they must go by the scripts handed to them. They must or they're run out in a type of white martyrdom.

Anyone else that make a real threat and a reveals the TRUTH about their corrupted Temple of lies and thievery and essentially starts flipping over the corrupt money changers and exposing their corruption, are dealt with accordingly.

Old story that keeps being told over and over and globalist sheep keep screaming,"CRUCIFY THE TRUTH! CRUCIFY THE TRUTH!"

Last edited:
People running this country are very interested in diluting our sovereignty. They are giving the country away and signing treaties that do just that. This is another way to destroy the country. That is all it is. Again, the most obvious conclusion is a conspiracy somehow. That excuse means 0.

Trump and Desantis certainly do, but no one else is that stupid.

Visa overstayers are, ipso facto, part of the problm, which you, paleman, do not get to pare to fit your parameters.

Forum List

Back