There is no downside to living your life as a son of God.

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
There is no downside to living your life as a son of God== Believe the ==scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And all that is within me, bless His holy name.
Bless the Lord, O my soul,
And forget none of His benefits;
Who pardons all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases;
Who redeems your life from the pit,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and compassion;
Who satisfies your years with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle. psalm 103:1-5

Whyshow your ignorance???? Jesus gave his blood and life on that Roman cross== Believe His own words=="For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18"No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. John 10:18

Why on earth didnt you just resurrect the same exact thread you created the last time with the same exact title and message?

And why don't you start living as one?

Yes!!! The personal attacks,threats,harassments are flying my way fast and furious so my stay may be very short.=========BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

Give Jism credit.
He brings believers and non-believers together in collective awe at the incompetence in evangelism displayed by this spammer.
Who else does that?

Again! I seek mto please God not you little man.=========Galations 1:10=== Am I saying this now to win the approval of people or God? Am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be Christ’s servant.

There is no downside to living your life as a son of God== Believe the ==scriptures which say that no mere man has ever seen, heard, or even imagined what wonderful things God has ready for those who love the Lord. 10 But we know about these things because God has sent his Spirit to tell us, and his Spirit searches out and shows us all of God’s deepest secrets. 1 Corinthians 2:9-10

Not only is there nothing to be gained by believing an untruth, but there is everything to
lose when we sacrifice the indispensable tool of reason on the altar of superstition.

Not only is there nothing to be gained by believing an untruth, but there is everything to
lose when we sacrifice the indispensable tool of reason on the altar of superstition.

Simple!!! Living life as a son of God is to live a happy,blessed, sins forgiven,no fear of death and hell,knowing God as your father. those living life without Gopd are blinded fools bound for hell. your choice!!!

Simple!!! Living life as a son of God is to live a happy,blessed, sins forgiven,no fear of death and hell,knowing God as your father. those living life without Gopd are blinded fools bound for hell. your choice!!!

So once again you announce that your faith is the result of fear.
We already knew that.
It has motivated the false investment in a deity since the start of any recorded history.

Yes!!! The personal attacks,threats,harassments are flying my way fast and furious so my stay may be very short.=========BELIEVERS! know and expect to be attacked if you post GOD'S WORD=ETERNAL TRUTH. Unbelievers and false religious minions of satan hate GOD and GOD'S WORD = ETERNAL TRUTH. Against JESUS They screamed and gnashed their teeth crying ban him from the temple,then CRUCIFY HIM!!! CRUCIFY HIM!! Pilate knew JESUS was inocent but he wanted to please the people,so he washed his hands and said ," you crucify him but I find him inocent"!!! ==The world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.. John 15:18

You seek power. Your actions do not spread the word of God but drive people away from Him. You should contemplate this.

We already knew that.
It has motivated the false investment in a deity since the start of any recorded history.

So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

We already knew that.

So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

I understand it perfectly.
It is an appeal to those that live in fear.
Despots have used it as a motivating tool throughout history.

You seek power. Your actions do not spread the word of God but drive people away from Him. You should contemplate this.

His contemplative days ended a very long time ago.

We already knew that.

I understand it perfectly.
It is an appeal to those that live in fear.
Despots have used it as a motivating tool throughout history.

Again!!!==So you do not understand "no fear"?? God says to believers,"have no fear for I am with you always"!!!FEAR NOT!!! is that hard for you to to understand???

Forum List

Back