There is no evidence Joe Biden took a bribe.

How curious.

All you needed was for Liberal Talking Heads to tell you that Donald Trump was colluding with Russia, that Hunter's laptop was Russian misinformation, that masks would protect you from COVID, and everyone has to be forced to take an experimental vaccine or we would all die. You questioned NOTHING.

Ya know, you're as brain-dead as they come. And countering that with a meme, as you like to do, won't actually change that. Here's what I actually said about colluding with Russia...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.
I can. I’ve said all along that I couldn’t say whether or not Trump colluded with Russia until Mueller’s report came out. It’s out and it proves Trump did not collude with Russia. I’ve always had faith in Mueller to conduct a full and fair investigation into the matter and I abide by his findings.
So? I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.
I also note, you offered that bullshit in lieu of a link to that purported $10 million...

The first was $5 mil for the junkie and $5 mil for The Big Guy....total $10 mil.
Now the jackpot has 'increased' to 20-30 mil.......
Those SAR's are an ass kicker.

And still based on nothing but an unverified claim which may have come from Trump's own attorney who says he told the DoJ about the unverified bribe.

And still based on nothing but an unverified claim which may have come from Trump's own attorney who says he told the DoJ about the unverified bribe.

I also note, you offered that bullshit in lieu of a link to that purported $10 million...
Neat thing here is this is what they call a 'developing story'.

And no doubt, the House Oversight Committee led by Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) has its own preconceived narrative that Biden is on the take from all kinds of shady characters. An indictment of bribery or corruption would require proof that, at some point while in office, Biden acted or influenced a U.S. government policy decision to benefit one of those companies, and the House Oversight Committee, so far, does not have that proof.

Yet we’re still left with a motley collection of odd and unsavory figures sending a lot of money through a lot of companies to a lot of members of the Biden family, with little explanation why. Comer contends that bank records confirm more than $10 million in payments, run through at least 20 businesses, mostly limited liability companies, to the president’s son Hunter Biden; the president’s brother, James Biden; James’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; Hallie Biden (widow of Joe Biden’s son Beau, who died in 2015); Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter’s current wife, Melissa Cohen; and, as Comer noted, “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”
Why did Gabriel Popoviciu, a businessman convicted of bribery in Romania and relatedly investigated by British authorities pay as much as $1 million that ended up in Biden family accounts? Does anyone believe that Chinese energy tycoon Ye Jianming in 2017 gave Hunter Biden a 2.8-carat diamond, estimated to be worth up to $80,000, as a gift out of the pure goodness of his heart? Ye disappeared from public view in 2018 amid a Chinese corruption crackdown.

President Biden voluntarily releases his tax returns and other financial disclosure reports that are required by law. But members of elected officials’ families are not required to disclose anything, leaving a very easy way for any deep-pocketed individual or institution to purchase a friendship with someone who has the politician’s ear.

What the House Oversight Committee report reveals is a larger and more complicated version of Hunter Biden’s ludicrously remunerative “work” for Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian oil and natural gas company from 2014 to 2019. Hunter Biden had never worked in the oil or natural gas industry, and yet Burisma reportedly paid him up to $83,000 per month until his father left office, all without Hunter ever needing to travel to Ukraine. One Burisma official told Reuters in 2019 that Hunter Biden was a “ceremonial figure” at the company.
The problem is the Biden family’s unspecified gigs with foreign companies appear never to have developed a limiting principle while he was vice president. Now, in the White House, variations on Biden’s reflexive “My son has done nothing wrong” response aren’t going to cut it this time. Comer promises more, and he’s taking direct aim at the not-all-that-plausible excuse that the president is entirely disconnected from the financial arrangements of his family members.

Just like Trump Russian collusion and lying to the fisa court.

I know how you folks violently recoil at facts so read this thread slowly..........

Again who said he did? Trump Russian collusion cult that's who.

Neat thing here is this is what they call a 'developing story'.

And no doubt, the House Oversight Committee led by Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) has its own preconceived narrative that Biden is on the take from all kinds of shady characters. An indictment of bribery or corruption would require proof that, at some point while in office, Biden acted or influenced a U.S. government policy decision to benefit one of those companies, and the House Oversight Committee, so far, does not have that proof.

Yet we’re still left with a motley collection of odd and unsavory figures sending a lot of money through a lot of companies to a lot of members of the Biden family, with little explanation why. Comer contends that bank records confirm more than $10 million in payments, run through at least 20 businesses, mostly limited liability companies, to the president’s son Hunter Biden; the president’s brother, James Biden; James’s wife, Sara Jones Biden; Hallie Biden (widow of Joe Biden’s son Beau, who died in 2015); Hunter’s ex-wife, Kathleen Buhle; Hunter’s current wife, Melissa Cohen; and, as Comer noted, “three children of the president’s son and the president’s brother.”
Why did Gabriel Popoviciu, a businessman convicted of bribery in Romania and relatedly investigated by British authorities pay as much as $1 million that ended up in Biden family accounts? Does anyone believe that Chinese energy tycoon Ye Jianming in 2017 gave Hunter Biden a 2.8-carat diamond, estimated to be worth up to $80,000, as a gift out of the pure goodness of his heart? Ye disappeared from public view in 2018 amid a Chinese corruption crackdown.

President Biden voluntarily releases his tax returns and other financial disclosure reports that are required by law. But members of elected officials’ families are not required to disclose anything, leaving a very easy way for any deep-pocketed individual or institution to purchase a friendship with someone who has the politician’s ear.

What the House Oversight Committee report reveals is a larger and more complicated version of Hunter Biden’s ludicrously remunerative “work” for Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian oil and natural gas company from 2014 to 2019. Hunter Biden had never worked in the oil or natural gas industry, and yet Burisma reportedly paid him up to $83,000 per month until his father left office, all without Hunter ever needing to travel to Ukraine. One Burisma official told Reuters in 2019 that Hunter Biden was a “ceremonial figure” at the company.
The problem is the Biden family’s unspecified gigs with foreign companies appear never to have developed a limiting principle while he was vice president. Now, in the White House, variations on Biden’s reflexive “My son has done nothing wrong” response aren’t going to cut it this time. Comer promises more, and he’s taking direct aim at the not-all-that-plausible excuse that the president is entirely disconnected from the financial arrangements of his family members.

LOLOL

That's all about his family, not him. :eusa_doh:

Tossed under the Biden Bus.

Plot thickens:

WASHINGTON — Former Hunter Biden business partner Devon Archer is in talks with the House Oversight Committee to testify about his knowledge of the first family’s business dealings in countries including Russia and Ukraine.

Archer, a since-convicted felon, was a central figure in the dealings of President Biden’s family while he was vice president and seems receptive to speaking with committee staff about what he knows, a source told The Post.

According to the same group of people that have claimed to have evidence against trump multiple times yet can never produce said evidence in order to "get him".

So a group of people working with Biden lied about trump over and over again and can't prove anything turn around and say there is no evidence against Biden and we're supposed to just say "well everything is fine then".
Your head is confused. (1) Biden did not take a bribe. (2) Trump is lawfully indicted to the extents that the following say he is "toast":
  • Attorney General (Bill Barr)
  • Two Secretaries of Defense (James Mattis, Mike Esper)
  • Two Secretaries of State (Rex Tillerson, Mike Pompeo)
  • Two Chiefs of Staff (John Kelly, Mick Mulvaney)
  • Two National Security Advisors (John Bolton, H.R. McMaster)
  • Deputy National Security Advisor (Matt Pottinger)
  • Secretary of the Navy (Richard Spencer)
  • Communications Director (Alyssa Farah Griffin)
  • Press Secretary (Stephanie Grisham)
  • Cabinet Members (Elaine Chao, etc.)
  • Personal lawyers (Michael Cohen… and counting)

morningshots.thebulwark.com

The Call is Coming from Inside the House

The new anti-Trumpers

Forum List

Back