There is no proof that antibodies prevent covid

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
The new Moderna covid vaccine produces antibodies in everyone tested, but what they fail to disclose is that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid. Furthermore the test rats moronic humans have not been exposed to the virus.

Why do they hide these things

There is no proof it doesn't either. This is the norm for any new trial. It's why you have them. What truth exactly is it that we aren't being told?

• Banned
Not sure what your point is? There is also no evidence that it doesn't prevent reacquiring the virus.
They aren't hiding anything. They are showing what the actual results have been.
LOL they are not even sure if the antibodies found are even covid antibodies. Seriously the coronavirus family includes one of the common cold viruses and there has never been a vaccine. Researchers have been looking for 75 years at least

Not sure what your point is? There is also no evidence that it doesn't prevent reacquiring the virus.
They aren't hiding anything. They are showing what the actual results have been.
LOL they are not even sure if the antibodies found are even covid antibodies. Seriously the coronavirus family includes one of the common cold viruses and there has never been a vaccine. Researchers have been looking for 75 years at least
That's because the "cold" virus is not a single virus but many

Well...according to you, but your source does not say that.

• Banned
Wrong, there are several viruses that cause the cold, you typically get one or the other not many at the same time. That said the coronavirus has no vaccine in 75 years of trying

You know the drill. Your throat feels scratchy, you start sneezing and coughing, and pretty soon you're in the grip of a nasty cold. To add insult to injury, all that big-time misery is from a tiny invader -- a living thing called a virus.

And it's not just one you need to dodge. There are more than 200 that can lay you low.

It's likely that someday you'll have a close encounter with one of these types:

• Banned
I read many sources.

And you should know that I am never wrong

(Bloomberg) — Catching COVID-19 once may not protect you from getting it again, according to the World Health Organization, a finding that could jeopardize efforts to allow people to return to work after recovering from the virus.

“There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection,” the United Nations agency said in an April 24 statement.

The WHO guidance came after some governments suggested that people who have antibodies to the coronavirus could be issued an “immunity passport” or “risk-free certificate” that would allow them to travel or return to work, based on the assumption that they were safe from re-infection, according to the statement. People issued such a certificate could ignore public-health guidance, increasing the risk of the disease spreading further.

The new Moderna covid vaccine produces antibodies in everyone tested, but what they fail to disclose is that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid. Furthermore the test rats moronic humans have not been exposed to the virus.

try to stop STRUGGLING to prove that you are stupid. The elaboration of anti bodies ---- is a first step ----this stuff takes TIME

Fact is most if not all viruses mutate rapidly which is the reason no truly antiviral vaccine has ever been developed and why I stopped taking flu shots decades ago.
Medicine is just about as clueless when addressing viral infections today as they always have been.
So far their responce to this covid 19 thing has been no better than that of some witch doctor out in the middle of an African or an Amazonian rain forest and certinly no more effective.

I read many sources.

(Bloomberg) — Catching COVID-19 once may not protect you from getting it again, according to the World Health Organization, a finding that could jeopardize efforts to allow people to return to work after recovering from the virus.

“There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection,” the United Nations agency said in an April 24 statement.

The WHO guidance came after some governments suggested that people who have antibodies to the coronavirus could be issued an “immunity passport” or “risk-free certificate” that would allow them to travel or return to work, based on the assumption that they were safe from re-infection, according to the statement. People issued such a certificate could ignore public-health guidance, increasing the risk of the disease spreading further.
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT IT DOESN'T PREVENT REACQUIRING THE VIRUS.

And please stop with the condescending attitude, I could care less what you think of yourself.

try to stop STRUGGLING to prove that you are stupid. The elaboration of anti bodies ---- is a first step ----this stuff takes TIME
Nope anyone who gets a cold produces antibodies, these however do NOT prevent a new cold

Play on

Fact is most if not all viruses mutate rapidly which is the reason no truly antiviral vaccine has ever been developed and why I stopped taking flu shots decades ago.
Medicine is just about as clueless when addressing viral infections today as they always have been.
So far their responce to this covid 19 thing has been no better than that of some witch doctor out in the middle of an African or an Amazonian rain forest and certinly no more effective.
And doctors kill 300,000 Americans per year

I read many sources.

And please stop with the condescending attitude, I could care less what you think of yourself.
I do not need that evidence, fools who are screaming that a vaccine works need the evidence that it does

That is the process kid

Really, consult the CDC, FDA or your local witch doctor

Nope anyone who gets a cold produces antibodies, these however do NOT prevent a new cold

Play on

so? your conjecture is childish. The target here is a very SPECIFIC virus

I read many sources.

I do not need that evidence, fools who are screaming that a vaccine works need the evidence that it does

That is the process kid

Really
So you can't provide the evidence on what you post? Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on

I read many sources.

That is the process kid

Really
So you can't provide the evidence on what you post? Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on
So you can not provide any evidence that there is any vaccine that prevents covid-19. Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on. See I knew you would agree with me after thinking about it a while

Are you a dreamer? Because dreaming does not prevent disease

Last edited:

Forum List

Back