There is no proof that antibodies prevent covid

Not sure what your point is? There is also no evidence that it doesn't prevent reacquiring the virus.
They aren't hiding anything. They are showing what the actual results have been.
LOL they are not even sure if the antibodies found are even covid antibodies. Seriously the coronavirus family includes one of the common cold viruses and there has never been a vaccine. Researchers have been looking for 75 years at least
Well...according to you, but your source does not say that.
I read many sources.

And you should know that I am never wrong

(Bloomberg) — Catching COVID-19 once may not protect you from getting it again, according to the World Health Organization, a finding that could jeopardize efforts to allow people to return to work after recovering from the virus.

“There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection,” the United Nations agency said in an April 24 statement.

The WHO guidance came after some governments suggested that people who have antibodies to the coronavirus could be issued an “immunity passport” or “risk-free certificate” that would allow them to travel or return to work, based on the assumption that they were safe from re-infection, according to the statement. People issued such a certificate could ignore public-health guidance, increasing the risk of the disease spreading further.
YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT IT DOESN'T PREVENT REACQUIRING THE VIRUS.

And please stop with the condescending attitude, I could care less what you think of yourself.
I do not need that evidence, fools who are screaming that a vaccine works need the evidence that it does

That is the process kid

Really
So you can't provide the evidence on what you post? Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on
So you can not provide any evidence that there is any vaccine that prevents covid-19. Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on

Are you a dreamer?
This is your thread, not mine.
You have made a lot of claims without any evidence other than you saying so.

I haven't made any claims. The ball has always been in your court, sweetheart.

Not sure what your point is? There is also no evidence that it doesn't prevent reacquiring the virus.
They aren't hiding anything. They are showing what the actual results have been.
LOL they are not even sure if the antibodies found are even covid antibodies. Seriously the coronavirus family includes one of the common cold viruses and there has never been a vaccine. Researchers have been looking for 75 years at least
I read many sources.

(Bloomberg) — Catching COVID-19 once may not protect you from getting it again, according to the World Health Organization, a finding that could jeopardize efforts to allow people to return to work after recovering from the virus.

“There is currently no evidence that people who have recovered from COVID-19 and have antibodies are protected from a second infection,” the United Nations agency said in an April 24 statement.

The WHO guidance came after some governments suggested that people who have antibodies to the coronavirus could be issued an “immunity passport” or “risk-free certificate” that would allow them to travel or return to work, based on the assumption that they were safe from re-infection, according to the statement. People issued such a certificate could ignore public-health guidance, increasing the risk of the disease spreading further.

And please stop with the condescending attitude, I could care less what you think of yourself.
I do not need that evidence, fools who are screaming that a vaccine works need the evidence that it does

That is the process kid

Really
So you can't provide the evidence on what you post? Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on
So you can not provide any evidence that there is any vaccine that prevents covid-19. Got it, that's all I need to know about your BS, carry on

Are you a dreamer?

The fact is that researchers have been trying to make a coronavirus vaccine for 75 years. The first coronavirus was discovered in 1930 and has never been eliminated with a vaccine. So based upon logical scientific thinking there will be no effective vaccine for this one, which is why the XXXXXX- racial slur used it for biowarfare

Now in a related matter why is toxic Mercury added to vaccines?

Tell us how this is unrelated and unimportant?

Last edited by a moderator:
I read many sources.

That is the process kid

Really

Are you a dreamer?

The fact is that researchers have been trying to make a coronavirus vaccine for 75 years. The first coronavirus was discovered in 1930 and has never been eliminated with a vaccine. So based upon logical scientific thinking there will be no effective vaccine for this one, which is why the XXXXXX- racial slur used it for biowarfare

Now we are going down a rabbit trail?

#8 may never be wrong, though is in this case misleading.

#15: Polio is caused by a virus of the family, Picornaviridae.
Some viruses are wiped out like polio and others seem to be invulnerable partly because they mutate constantly. The chinese chose covid19 for a variety of reasons

I read many sources.

That is the process kid

Really

Are you a dreamer?

Now we are going down a rabbit trail?
Your complete inability to repudiate is noted in the record

The vaccine in question in post #1 is called mRNA-1273, because at position 1273 of the COVID-19 spike protein is a threonine. The vaccine is named after that threonine at position 1273. One threonine link to poliovirus is here:

Poliovirus Threonine
'myristate-protein interactions....'

Myristoyation is a term derived from a plant family, Myristolaceae. In poliovirus literature is the mention of guaiaretic acid, although we cannot at this time cite the text. Following this chemistry is dihydroguaiaretic acid from the African tree, Pycnanthus angolensis, which leads to the chemistry of cidofovir and brincidofovir, the latter given to Thomas Duncan in treatment for ebola:

Pycnanthus / Dihydroguaiaretic acid

#25: That's not an answer to the question as to how long the antibodies remain. The vaccine produces antibodies. There is no evidence that the virus has mutated against the antibodies, they're just not lasting.

The new Moderna covid vaccine produces antibodies in everyone tested, but what they fail to disclose is that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid. Furthermore the test rats moronic humans have not been exposed to the virus.

Why do they hide these things

that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid.

Since its a new coronavirus, there is very little evidence how long the antibodies will last , a year or less.

But with maintenance injections, every 6 mo. or even every month, we have a chance to develop increasing herd immunity. "If it's every week, we're screwed." (Avian Flu Talk)

The new Moderna covid vaccine produces antibodies in everyone tested
Wrong. That's not how it works. Vaccines do not produce antibodies. B lymphocytes produce antibodies..

but what they fail to disclose is that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid.
Wrong again.

Logically, just because you are personally unaware of any evidence, that does not necessarily mean that evidence does not exist.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring COVID-19. For example: The fact that people who recover from COVID-19 are not getting it again is very strong evidence.

But with maintenance injections, every 6 mo. or even every month, we have a chance to develop increasing herd immunity. "If it's every week, we're screwed." (Avian Flu Talk)

50% or less get the flu vaccine every year, and yet some people get the flu even if they have been vaccinated and many people are anti vaxxers. They haven't a clue on how long antibodies will last from covid.

The new Moderna covid vaccine produces antibodies in everyone tested, but what they fail to disclose is that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid. Furthermore the test rats moronic humans have not been exposed to the virus.

that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid.

Since its a new coronavirus, there is very little evidence how long the antibodies will last , a year or less.
That is true, there is also no reason to believe that this will be the first coronavirus to have a successful vaccine

Wrong. That's not how it works. Vaccines do not produce antibodies. B lymphocytes produce antibodies..

but what they fail to disclose is that everyone who has had covid has these antibodies and there is no evidence that the antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring covid.
Wrong again.

Logically, just because you are personally unaware of any evidence, that does not necessarily mean that evidence does not exist.

Actually, there is a lot of evidence that antibodies prevent a person from reacquiring COVID-19. For example: The fact that people who recover from COVID-19 are not getting it again is very strong evidence.
And antibodies do not always prevent reinfection. Just how it is kid, more so when the virus mutates like covid is doing.

There is no proof that people who recovered from covid do not get the disease again

Stick to praising Allah

That is true, there is also no reason to believe that this will be the first coronavirus to have a successful vaccine
Yes they is why they are doing testing.

They have been trying to make a coronavirus vaccine for 75 years with no luck

Believing that this time is different is ignorant especially since the virus is mutating

Believing that this time is different is ignorant especially since the virus is mutating

They have not been working on the vaccines for 75 years,

Coronavirus causes the common cold as well, they have been researching this vaccine for as long as vaccine research has been done and 75 years is conservative.

PS Coronavirus was discovered in the 1930's

Coronavirus causes the common cold as well, they have been researching this vaccine for as long as vaccine research has been done and 75 years is conservative.

PS Coronavirus was discovered in the 1930's
Not all coronaviruses are the same, dumbass.

Wrong again.

And antibodies do not always prevent reinfection. Just how it is kid, more so when the virus mutates like covid is doing.

There is no proof that people who recovered from covid do not get the disease again
I see. Now that I've totally destroyed your stupid "no evidence" argument with my scientific tools of logic, observation and reason, you are moving the goalposts.

Now you are backing away from your baseless "no evidence" assertion and taking a "no proof" stance.

OK, that's a good indicator. It shows that you are capable of learning new things.

Maybe you are not a lost cause. You can admit (albeit begrudgingly) when you are wrong. You're still flexible and not a totally brainwashed fool like the LWNJ moonbats in this forum. Unlike them, you are capable of thinking independently.

That's good. For a while I thought you were as stupid as them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back