There is nothing in our Constitution that can really effect.. what it was supposed to effect

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I remember when i was young and didn't know a fraction of what I do now

I thought, after reading the Constitution... Who is going to enforce it?

I mean... as John Adams said... our system of gov is set up for moral people... and

well, we know how right he was/why it has failed... the 2020 election... which made America all but go away...

Now I know even more... and see this all over again

I remember when i was young and didn't know a fraction of what I do now

I thought, after reading the Constitution... Who is going to enforce it?

I mean... as John Adams said... our system of gov is set up for moral people... and

well, we know how right he was/why it has failed... the 2020 election... which made America all but go away...

Now I know even more... and see this all over again
Statement: "I thought, after reading the Constitution... Who is going to enforce it?"

Response: DUH: We The People.

Sadly, the current iteration of the 21st Century Republican Party are taking away the vote of many of the people. Democracy in America is their target, and soon these People will be incapable of casting their vote by mail; by days, hours and distance open in polling places make voting very difficult or impossible.

Last edited:
Lysander Spooner was completely correct.

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”​

No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority pub 1870

Lysander Spooner was completely correct.

“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”​

No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority pub 1870

The people failed the constitution.

Forum List

Back