There is zero chance of Kasich being VP for either Cruz or Drumpf

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
Many people here have been saying that Kasich is staying in the race because he is vying a VP spot. I have repeated said that Kasich would have zero interest. Right now on CNN's "Final 5" special Kasich is saying exactly that. "There is zero chance I'll be Vice President for either of them."

This reflects just how much people don't understand Kasich, or understand his candidacy, or even understand politics as well as Kasich does. Kasich is an experienced politician and elected official. He knows the game better than anyone who is in the race. With his exceptional resume and his history of getting things done, balancing budgets, and creating jobs, Kasich ought to be recognized as the hands down ideal candidate for the job of President of the United States.

But in all of this is also Kasich's biggest hurdle. Namely, the fact that too many people are just plain stupid fucks. People would rather nominate an idiot like Trump, just because they hate Obama. Or they'd rather rush to nominate Cruz because they're scared shitless about Trump and they don't have the ability to look at the situation rationally.

John Kasich is the President that the United States needs. But he might not be the one we deserve. It appears that the United States voters don't deserve a quality President, because all they're willing to vote for is lunacy.

I think Kasich does want to be VP, because he knows he can have his ninja brotherhood assassinate Trump so he can gain the Presidency. Just my theory.

Kasich has been saying for months that he already has the second best job in the nation and has no interest in the VP slot. He wouldn't be picked by either anyways, he's just staying in as a spoiler hoping he'll get the nod at the convention. Ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back