There it is, leave it to the world Olympics to push THE GLOBAL WARMING.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
They actually just showed Florida disappearing.

Someone tell them Gore told us that was suppose to happen in 2013.

Sigh.....

Lol. It's simply amazing how easy it is to fool people into believing that man is the cause of climate change.

Lol. It's simply amazing how easy it is to fool people into believing that man is the cause of climate change.

If you repeat something enough times people begin to believe it. You also have to remember the vast majority of people are very ignorant and will believe what they are told without their own research particularly if they see it on TV or on the Internet

If you repeat something enough times people begin to believe it. You also have to remember the vast majority of people are very ignorant and will believe what they are told without their own research particularly if they see it on TV or on the Internet

I couldn't have said it better.

Let's see. All the Scientific Societies, all the world's National Academies of Science, and all the world's major universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that, you silly asses have an obese junkie on the AM radio and a fake British Lord. LOL

Ever take college level physics and chemistry classes? Do you understand in any manner how GHGs work? The scientists do understand how they work, and they are the ones that have been warning us for decades now that we are upsetting a balance that we depend on. In the meantime, the ignorant continue to make light of the situation, and take great pride in their ignorance.

Let's see. All the Scientific Societies, all the world's National Academies of Science, and all the world's major universities state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger. Against that, you silly asses have an obese junkie on the AM radio and a fake British Lord. LOL

Good luck with that. I've studied geologic processes for 23 years. Man-made climate change is simply a hoax.

They've also been hysterically peddling the idiot notion that John Kerry wants to take away their refrigerators and air conditioners. :cuckoo:

Reading comprehension...it's not just for dinner anymore.

Ever take college level physics and chemistry classes? Do you understand in any manner how GHGs work? The scientists do understand how they work, and they are the ones that have been warning us for decades now that we are upsetting a balance that we depend on. In the meantime, the ignorant continue to make light of the situation, and take great pride in their ignorance.

Yep. I have a BS, BA in geology and a master's in geology/environmental science. My career has been in hydrology and petroleum geology.

Good luck with that. I've studied geologic processes for 23 years. Man-made climate change is simply a hoax.
Really? And your field of expertise is geology, hydrology, geophysics? How much physics have you taken at a college level? GHGs absorb energy that would normally leave the atmosphere, so what happens to that energy?

Yep. I have a BS, BA in geology and a master's in geology/environmental science. My career has been in hydrology and petroleum geology.
Interesting. Now I am presently working on a degree in Geology at Portland State University. Yet to find anyone, physics, chemistry, or geology that makes the statements that you do. In fact, some of them are pretty worried about how much in the way of GHGs that we can put into the atmosphere before we hit a tipping point such as we experianced in the Younger Dryas.

Interesting. Now I am presently working on a degree in Geology at Portland State University. Yet to find anyone, physics, chemistry, or geology that makes the statements that you do. In fact, some of them are pretty worried about how much in the way of GHGs that we can put into the atmosphere before we hit a tipping point such as we experianced in the Younger Dryas.

I make those statements OR because I have studied them. I wouldn't make them out of conjecture. I'm not saying we're not contributing but to simply say that we can affect an entire planet is simply absurd.

pEDroCD.jpg

Universities are slush funds from the government. They have to follow this ideology to receive funding.
name one anti global warming agency that receives federal funding.

I make those statements OR because I have studied them. I wouldn't make them out of conjecture. I'm not saying we're not contributing but to simply say that we can affect an entire planet is simply absurd.
ghg-concentrations-figure1-2016.png

This figure shows concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere from hundreds of thousands of years ago through 2015, measured in parts per million (ppm). The data come from a variety of historical ice core studies and recent air monitoring sites around the world. Each line represents a different data source.

Data source: Compilation of 10 underlying datasets5
Web update: April 2016

Atmospheric Concentrations of Greenhouse Gases | Climate Change Indicators in the United States | US EPA

How can an increase like that not affect the whole world? Remember, the difference between 180 ppm of CO2 and 280 ppm of CO2 is the difference between continental glaciers and the present interglacial. At present we are well over 400 ppm of CO2, and the difference between the 280 ppm of CO2 we were at prior to the industrial revolution, and the 400+ ppm we are at now is all due to the burning of fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back